It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tommy Robinson, that scoundrel.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I disgaree on one point - i think Robinson has brought more exposure to this entire issue.
Whether he has done it in the best way he could have is another question, but people are more aware because of his profile.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: UKTruth

These some merit to what you say.

However things would get out of hand rather sharpish.

Reminiscent of the witch hunts of old.

And don't expect any would be alleged pedophiles to be prosecuted fairly in our courts afterwards, that's if they were even alive.

What you propose is a rather slippery slope UKTruth.

I pick and choose which laws to pay lip service towards.

But i recognize what would happen without such rule of law, we would simply tear ourselves apart.

Then we really would be reminiscent, and no better off, than these Muslim Sharia law following 17th century caliphates.

I get the train of thought, but there are things we can all do without knocking people's doors down and dragging them to the public square.

Parents could do a better job of monitoring internet usage, social media sites could do a better job of putting resources into regulating kids accounts instead of spending millions going after 'hate speech'. Why not exclude kids from social media without parental consent?

Police could divert resources away from fining people for doing 34 in a 30 limit area to tracking known gangs and chasing down leads more proactively. The units set up for this could be funded to a much greater level.

Schools could do more educating kids on the dangers instead of worrying about whether they know what a transgender is. Where's the big govt education program here? The "Just Say No" of our time?

There is simply not enough of a coordinated movement to stamp this out. Many years ago the whole country came together to 'feed the world' .. in fact the whole world did.. 1.5bn people tuning in to Live Aid. We can and should make this one of the major issues of our time, because it is.
edit on 9/3/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   

People have been aware of these practices for years....but the 'authorities' have been extremely reluctant to prosecute.

As well as the PC dictates etc perhaps its always been too close to home for many in positions of authority given what we know about the long standing Westminster paedophile ring and similar one's throughout the UK.

Other than them being disgusting paedophiles the other commonality between the two types of gangs/rings is that the vast majority of the victims came from poor, dysfunctional and vulnerable backgrounds.
I wonder what the reaction would have been if the victims came from more affluent, middle-class backgrounds?

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Well i hate to bring it up but Brexit and ""modified"" human rights wont help matters.

Ever watch the "Wolf Pack Hunters" there are a lot of these, for want of a better word "things" but half of them get off down to the manner in which they are implicated and/or caught in the act.

Police are an inept shower of corrupt bastards, and some practice the same sport as the beasts that they are supposed to prosecute, it truth be told.

The biggest gang in town.

Don't change the fact of the matter that Tommy's a creepy racist bawbag all the same.
edit on 9-3-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Schools could do more educating kids on the dangers instead of worrying about whether they know what a transgender is. Where's the big govt education program here? The "Just Say No" of our time?

In answer to most of that post; the mixture of political correctness, its offspring Generation Snowflake and The Tories repugnant pursuit of a political ideology named Austerity seems to be transforming this great nation of ours.

The Tories seem to want to take us back to some sort of Victorianesque society along with all its inequalities and injustices.
And the PC crowd seem intent on turning us into a nation of neutered and spineless automatons lacking anything resembling individuality, pride and passion.

The country lacks any sort of uniting vision or direction.....perectly epitomised by inept and woeful current crop of politicians.

I hate to say it but Brexit could have been the ideal opportunity for us to unite and give us some sort of commong oal and objective....but that horse has bolted I'm afraid.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

People have been aware of these practices for years....but the 'authorities' have been extremely reluctant to prosecute.

As well as the PC dictates etc perhaps its always been too close to home for many in positions of authority given what we know about the long standing Westminster paedophile ring and similar one's throughout the UK.

Other than them being disgusting paedophiles the other commonality between the two types of gangs/rings is that the vast majority of the victims came from poor, dysfunctional and vulnerable backgrounds.
I wonder what the reaction would have been if the victims came from more affluent, middle-class backgrounds?

I am afraid it was ever thus, Freeborn.
The serfs don't have the same protections as the lords.

I am not sure the extent of what is going on has been well known for years to the general population - just look at how surprised Joe Public was with Jimmy Saville. Let's be clear here, this is not new and it's not a Muslim issue - that element of Pakistani gangs is just adding to a problem we've had for decades (Ted Heath, cough). We've got to draw this poison out.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

"The country lacks any sort of uniting vision or direction.....perectly epitomised by inept and woeful current crop of politicians."

The information age in which we live never mind the global environment in which function dictates we require a worldwide vision or direction.

Anything else simply pales by comparison and breeds discontent or jealousy from other nations less well enabled.

It's why all this MAGA crap wont fly and falls on its arse.

Im not suggesting a one world oppressive totalitarian regime, quite the opposite, but we need to stand united and change the distribution of wealth and power across the globe dramatically.

We cant take small steps any longer, these not enough time left, it needs to be a big one.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

We're straying a bit off topic, but there won't be a global coming together until there is a real purpose to doing so.
Manufactured reasons won't cut it.

Right now each country has their own issue to face and they are not best dealt with by global thinking.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Its 9 pages deep and Tommy's an arse, whos going to care?

There wont be any sort of true global cooperation whilst "They" retain control.

Divide and conquer remains the colour of there day.

Nor until we experience or implement a paradigm shift the like of which we have yet to witness in recorded history.

Democracy is broken because in its present form absolute power corrupts absolutely.

As to the issues we face, same crap slightly different wrapping paper.

The root cause of all our various maladies and dilemma is the distribution of power and wealth across the planet.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Why does this inividual NOT get judged biased on their past actions? What makes their past OK and deserviving of all of our pardon? I'll wait.

a reply to: gallop

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

I suppose one answer to that would be he done the crimes and served his time.

Still a racist nonsensical wrong'yin all the same.

When you commit crimes through, it never really goes away, its always on your record somewhere, ive got a serious assault change from 1993 that managed to rear its ugly head last time i was in court for something silly.

And i had not been in a court in 25 years! LoL

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Its 9 pages deep and Tommy's an arse, whos going to care?

There wont be any sort of true global cooperation whilst "They" retain control.

Divide and conquer remains the colour of there day.

Nor until we experience or implement a paradigm shift the like of which we have yet to witness in recorded history.

Democracy is broken because in its present form absolute power corrupts absolutely.

As to the issues we face, same crap slightly different wrapping paper.

The root cause of all our various maladies and dilemma is the distribution of power and wealth across the planet.

You've just justified, the exact reason I made this thread.

Thank you. Seems we agree, afterall.

No voice, unless it is heard.

STOP THE SILENCING.

edit on 9-3-2019 by gallop because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Listen mate, we probobly all agree or at least acquiesce to rather a few things.

It's our reasoning that's somewhat divergent.

And i pity a world where that is not the case.

The silence however can be golden....or it can also be defining.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

a reply to: Rob808

I suppose one answer to that would be he done the crimes and served his time.

Still a racist nonsensical wrong'yin all the same.

When you commit crimes through, it never really goes away, its always on your record somewhere, ive got a serious assault change from 1993 that managed to rear its ugly head last time i was in court for something silly.

And i had not been in a court in 25 years! LoL

What does this really say? Is anyone to take your view on things, seriously? Or have you bettered yourself, yet let everyone base their view on what you say, from this?

All I hear it "wee stevie this and wee stevie that," and ignoring what is happening right now. memorising the past, not the right now, and certainly not the future.

Events now, speak for themselves.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   

What i say through is a rinse and repeat statement, or serious of assumptions.

I address the issues but offer no viable solutions.

I dont have any to be honest.

Seems nether does anyone else, our respective Gooberments included. LoL

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Listen mate, we probobly all agree or at least acquiesce to rather a few things.

It's our reasoning that's somewhat divergent.

And i pity a world where that is not the case.

The silence however can be golden....or it can also be defining.

Or it can be a gated community, where only the affluently selected reside.

But, yeah.. I am glad we can have discourse, the alternative, as we are witnessing across the board, is frightening.

I'd buy the next round, if this were at a table. with a ploughman's platter, of course.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   

What i say through is a rinse and repeat statement, or serious of assumptions.

I address the issues but offer no viable solutions.

I dont have any to be honest.

Seems nether does anyone else, our respective Gooberments included. LoL

Reminds me of 1995, in usenet, talking about distantly similar things, and someone asking "Well what's your answer then, since you know everything!"

I thought on it, and replied "I'm just a bloke asking the same questions, you don't have to have answers, to ask, do you?"

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   

"What does this really say? Is anyone to take your view on things, seriously?"

Seriously....why....so...serious?

I am what i am i suppose.

Im content with my place in life.

"Or have you bettered yourself"

Bettered myself in what respect?

Ive mellowed over the years and come to terms with the world somewhat.

Time and kids somewhat add perspective and calm the storm to a mere stream.

"yet let everyone base their view on what you say, from this?"

Veritas vos liberabit but dont beleve everthing you hear, just pay attention, and the rest in Chicken soup(easy).

Events are manufactured and manipulated, take Brexit for instance.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

"What does this really say? Is anyone to take your view on things, seriously?"

Seriously....why....so...serious?

As the scorpion said to the frog "I do no know, it is just my nature." as they both drowned.

I am what i am i suppose.

Im content with my place in life.

"Or have you bettered yourself"

Bettered myself in what respect?

you said "ive got a serious assault change from 1993 that managed to rear its ugly head last time i was in court for something silly." - things you stand for now, are not based on that, are they. The most current theme is Tommy was.. not what is happening now. And for everything I have read, seen, and heard, he's not doing anything wrong, just being wrong for the wrong reasons. The left don't like it, and the pervasiveness of their reach, is something we should all be wary of.

Ive mellowed over the years and come to terms with the world somewhat.

Time and kids somewhat add perspective and calm the storm to a mere stream.

if my past were to be brought up, I'd be satan himself. Now I'd consider myself a lesser demon. Though millions would call me out on that.. sinners..

"yet let everyone base their view on what you say, from this?"

Veritas vos liberabit but dont beleve everthing you hear, just pay attention, and the rest in Chicken soup(easy).

Events are manufactured and manipulated, take Brexit for instance.

Truth, to speak. What are we seeing 'wee stevie' suffering, while trying to? That's my point. He's not doing anything against truth, now. He's the voice, albeit with an accent, that resonates. and instead of being heard, he is being silenced, attacked en masse, and ostracised for things he has made clear, he regrets.

I don't idolise the man. I simply see what is happening.

per se.

edit on 9-3-2019 by gallop because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Tommy's not me or you for that matter through.

Tommy's, Tommy.

The Muppet would cause a fight in an empty house.

Which is why hes probobly crapping his breeks at the prospect of a couple of years in the nick.

Canny keep him in isolation forever, can you imagine dubbed in your Peter for 23 hours a day with that Muppet being your wing-man or copilot ? LoL

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join