It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tommy Robinson, that scoundrel.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   
No one listens nor watches...

Opinions made.. this was a waste of time.

RAYSIS!!!!

have at it...

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: gallop
a reply to: ScepticScot

Hmm, you're right.. NO one should speak about predatory cultures that seek to groom children.

He's such an asshole... I mean, why doesn't he just shut up.

Again they were already at trial. Something Robinson had nothing to do with.

edit on 8-3-2019 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: gallop

I don't need to watch the video. I already know what a **** he is.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneBigMonkeyToo

I care about him now. I care that a racist thug and his ignorant cronies are trying to bully their way into politics, threatening and intimidating people in their homes. And let's use his real name shall we? Not a persona he's adopted to try and hide his past and appeal to the stupid.

Right.

What has he done that is racist? Or thuggish? To warrant the level of what he is NOW receiving?

Things like screaming in the faces of politicians? Like turning up mob handed at the houses of journalists, banging on their windows and accusing them of being paedophiles? That kind of thing?

Bully their way into politics? Is that honestly all you see? So you prefer to ignore the facts as they are, in your face, and judge on your opinion, rather than merit?

I've seen how scum like him operate and the thug tactics they use. Those are the facts.

Has Tommy, or Stephen as you would prefer, done anything to warrant this level of indistinguishable hate? To be persecuted endlessly?

If you ignore the evidence, and continue to be blind, that's on you.

He's screaming persecution because his money supply is being cut off. If he hadn't broken the law he wouldn't have been. If wasn't a racist piece of filth people wouldn't be calling him out for it. That's on him. He needs locking up.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

What we do defines us.

He is judged on his acts and deeds, the same as any one.

His grandstanding and self-promoting tactics nearly resulted in paedophile scumbags walking free from a trial.
He was warned of the consequences and the reasoning behind it yet he persisted in his tactics purely in an effort in raise his own public profile.

Indefensible.

I could go on and on....the man is an absolute arsehole.

I don't think anything else needs saying about Stephen Lennon really.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   

What we do defines us.

His grandstanding and self-promoting tactics nearly resulted in paedophile scumbags walking free from a trial.
He was warned of the consequences and the reasoning behind it yet he persisted in his tactics purely in an effort in raise his own public profile.

Indefensible.

On that note, let's have a musical interlude..

The mistake the OP makes is looking beyond who Stephen Yaxley-Lennon is, seeing him as a folk hero of sorts...

edit on 8/3/19 by djz3ro because: Add mode

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Aghast? Really?

Gets what he deserves, its called karma.

I'm just happy that you seem alone in these thoughts based on the replies.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Stephen Yaxley-Lennon was/is a wannabe football hooligan....but he failed miserably because he gained a reputation for running when it got on top.
A real Luton football hooligan called Tommy Robinson started calling him out for being a runner.

When Stephen started spouting his bollocks he deliberately started using the name Tommy Robinson in the hope that any blowback would fall at the feet of the real Tommy Robinson.

What an absolute wanker.

As I said; I could go on and on and on about the man.....but why bother, you want to sanctify him.....me, I just know he's a prick.

Is that true?

What a penis

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Do you?

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Do you?

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
He's an absolute cockwomble, only supported by the sun reading idiots scared of muslamic rayguns.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   

What we do defines us.

Indefensible.

His reporting of public information did not jeopardize the trial of the Pakistani rape gang members.
He clearly has some serious flaws, but I reckon they pale in comparison to the actions of the Govt. and media in going after him. If you are not angry about what they are doing just because you don't like the person they are doing it to, then you are also far worse than Tommy Robinson.

edit on 8/3/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilsonWilson
He's an absolute cockwomble, only supported by the sun reading idiots scared of muslamic rayguns.

In fairness to Sun they think he is moronic thug as well.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

No one listens nor watches...

Opinions made.. this was a waste of time.

RAYSIS!!!!

have at it...

Pretty much - there will always be those that just have hatred so ingrained in their personalities it's all they can convey. There's no getting through to them, unfortunately. They will defend anything as long as it is directed at the object of their hatred.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Ok so I know this won't make me popular but ......Tommy has openly admitted to his past and in some cases apologised for it. He's moved on so should we considering he's the only person brave enough to actually speak out about things we only think or speak about in private. And yes he screwed up with the trial in Leeds and accepted his punishment, but he should not accept the treatment he received in prison the treatment by the Police, the treatment by the media, the treatment by FB Amazon Twitter and the treatment by the Government in trying to silence him.

What he has said over the last few years has become real, he states the facts as he and many others see them, he doesn't incite race riots or violence and to be honest he gets very little out of what he does...not as if he gets paid. (although I concede that may be a moot point if rumours of his Israeli trip are true just like Katie Hopkins). He is passionate about what he does and is usually very careful not to cross the line or the law.

He's gone through hell and back and is still being targeted as are his family but he hasn't given up although he's likely to if the Police continue to ignore the death threats to his family.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
Ok so I know this won't make me popular but ......Tommy has openly admitted to his past and in some cases apologised for it. He's moved on so should we considering he's the only person brave enough to actually speak out about things we only think or speak about in private. And yes he screwed up with the trial in Leeds and accepted his punishment, but he should not accept the treatment he received in prison the treatment by the Police, the treatment by the media, the treatment by FB Amazon Twitter and the treatment by the Government in trying to silence him.

What he has said over the last few years has become real, he states the facts as he and many others see them, he doesn't incite race riots or violence and to be honest he gets very little out of what he does...not as if he gets paid. (although I concede that may be a moot point if rumours of his Israeli trip are true just like Katie Hopkins). He is passionate about what he does and is usually very careful not to cross the line or the law.

He's gone through hell and back and is still being targeted as are his family but he hasn't given up although he's likely to if the Police continue to ignore the death threats to his family.

The cases in question have been extensively covered in the media show no he isn't the only person speaking out.

He had appealed his conviction so no he hasn't accepted his punishment.

He had I believe 7 separate criminal convictions so no he isn't careful not the cross the law.

He certainly is paid for what he does.

The only point I will agree on is his family shouldn't be targeted for his stupidity.
edit on 8-3-2019 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   
His exposure of the Panorama doc as erroneous, exposed the BBC as a true ministry of lies and that is why the establishment 'are out to get him'.

The guy is small fry, hardly worth all the effort really but huge resources are being spent discrediting him. Why?

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Any unreasonable Govt. targeting of individuals and unequal application of the law needs to be called out. It becomes rather pathetic to keep hearing the same BS every time the govt or media are exposed going after the guy ... but, but he's a bad fella and has a conviction .. so it's ok.

edit on 8/3/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Of course UKTruth defends him.

Can't wait to see you crying in the threads when Brexit is reversed.
edit on 8-3-2019 by SeenItBelieveIt because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Any unreasonable Govt. targeting of individuals and unequal application of the law needs to be called out. It becomes rather pathetic to keep hearing the same BS every time the govt or media are exposed going after the guy ... but, but he's a bad fella and has a conviction .. so it's ok.

By going after the guy you mean enforcing the law he broke?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join