It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tommy Robinson, that scoundrel.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Didn't know we even had juries in Australia,

Seriously?

What do you think happened at the culmination of a trial? The judge flipped a coin to determine innocence or guilt?

(post by andy06shake removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

Looking into some of the links on his Wiki page it would appear my skepticism about him being a "wife beater" was exactly on point, who would've imagined it...

The officer had come to the rescue of Robinson's then girlfriend - now wife (who he asked the Huffington Post UK not to name as it would “endanger her and my kids”). The couple were “drunk arguing” at 3am. The cop wanted to walk Robinson’s girlfriend home.

Robinson: “I was being heated, and arguing, but I've never, ever, ever, ever, ever assaulted my missus and my wife. So I'm like, '# off man, what-you-talking-about'."

At that point Robinson said the officer "rugby tackled him" to the floor.

Tommy Robinson: Stephen Yaxley-Lennon Explains The Making Of An Alter-Ego Even His Wife Can't Stand

Wikipedia as a source? He probably edited that himself or one of his worshippers did.

I linked to an article which from the Huffington Post which was very critical of him actually, it's pretty clear he assaulted the cop and not his wife because that's what he was charged for.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Seriously?

What do you think happened at the culmination of a trial? The judge flipped a coin to determine innocence or guilt?

I've been to a few court cases (for other people) and it was always the judge making the final decision. I've also never heard of anyone being called to jury duty. I just quickly looked into it and the information on it is pretty scarce, but it looks like a jury is only required for major crimes.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Freeborn

we need to stand united and change the distribution of wealth and power across the globe dramatically.

We cant take small steps any longer, these not enough time left, it needs to be a big one.

A few posts later...

originally posted by: andy06shake

Seriously....why....so...serious?

I am what i am i suppose.

Im content with my place in life.

Lmao.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Seriously?

I've been to a few court cases (for other people) and it was always the judge making the final decision. I've also never heard of anyone being called to jury duty. I just quickly looked into it and the information on it is pretty scarce, but it looks like a jury is only required for major crimes.

You don't think a pedophile cardinal is a major crime... Like seriously FFS..

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

Looking into some of the links on his Wiki page it would appear my skepticism about him being a "wife beater" was exactly on point, who would've imagined it...

The officer had come to the rescue of Robinson's then girlfriend - now wife (who he asked the Huffington Post UK not to name as it would “endanger her and my kids”). The couple were “drunk arguing” at 3am. The cop wanted to walk Robinson’s girlfriend home.

Robinson: “I was being heated, and arguing, but I've never, ever, ever, ever, ever assaulted my missus and my wife. So I'm like, '# off man, what-you-talking-about'."

At that point Robinson said the officer "rugby tackled him" to the floor.

Tommy Robinson: Stephen Yaxley-Lennon Explains The Making Of An Alter-Ego Even His Wife Can't Stand

Wikipedia as a source? He probably edited that himself or one of his worshippers did.

I linked to an article which from the Huffington Post which was very critical of him actually, it's pretty clear he assaulted the cop and not his wife because that's what he was charged for.

Great argument,the media said he assaulted a cop so it is all good then, WTF is wrong with you.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Tommy Robinson speaks out agains islam the loudest.

He picked a fight with the biggest enemy and its showing.

Liberals will defend Islam more

Want to know who is running the show, it's the group you cannot criticize.

So Tired of you passive naive people

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Tommy Robinson speaks out agains islam the loudest.

He picked a fight with the biggest enemy and its showing.

Liberals will defend Islam more

Want to know who is running the show, it's the group you cannot criticize.

So Tired of you passive naive people

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

You don't think a pedophile cardinal is a major crime... Like seriously FFS..

Where did I say that exactly?

Great argument,the media said he assaulted a cop so it is all good then, WTF is wrong with you.

I didn't say it was "all good" either, I pointed out the fact it's misleading to claim he's a wife beater. Also I can understand a drunk man being upset if an undercover cop tries to take his girlfriend away at 3am in the morning, that same girlfriend is now his wife I believe. I'm not going to make a blanket judgement about him based on that event. His past fraud has me far more concerned but I also believe people can change and learn from their mistakes. In any case, the fundamental point here is about liberty and person freedom, and if you're willing to ignore those important principles simply because you don't like someone it's eventually going to backfire on you.
edit on 10/3/2019 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I have looked extensively at Tommy Robinson and come to the conclusion that there is zero evidence of him being a racist, an extremist, far right or any of the other labels given him by the fake news media.

His charges are trumped up. His fraud charge was because his brother put on his mortgage form an inflated income - something millions of people have done in the UK - and he was charged on that because he lent his brother some money to buy the property, that is all. He took the sentence to protect his family, nothing more!

He has a message that needs to be acknowledged and the witch hunt he has endured is the real crime.
The fact that people still spout their hatred to Tommy without looking at the facts and listening properly to what he is saying are the people that allow this crime. Left wing extremists that he speaks out against are the real fascists here.

Nobody can show any evidence at all whatsoever of Tommy being a racist or any of the things they say about him and the shutting down of his free speech is fascism at it's finest but people are too blind to see it. Thats very dangerous for society as a whole and I feel very sad for them they need to wake up a bit, there is nothing wrong with having dialogue about the dangers of Islam and everything wrong about shutting down that debate or any debate for that matter. Thought control 1984 style at it's finest. How anyone can defend that is beyond me!

edit on 10-3-2019 by Crumps because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   

He had an altercation with an off duty police officer that he didnt know was a police officer at 3am in the morning. His wife didn't want the interference from the police officer either. This is a big nothingburger and a stitch up. If this can happen to him, it can happen to you. Anything in the Huffington post is questionable along with all msm that have printed lies about him.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Crumps

Please stop calling him Tommy. It's not his real name. His real name is Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon. And yes, he's a self-promoting cockwomble who is helping the moron in charge of UKIP to drag the party into the darker areas of the far right. When even Nigel Farage quits in disgust you're doing something horribly wrong.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg
So Elton John, David Bowie, Meatloaf and you if you wanted can change names and people can change their genders but you can't respect those decisions? That's a bit extreme maybe given todays political climate? Seems you are attacking someone -cockwomble- to shut him down and debate - fascism- but what you are saying is more reflective of you than Tommy.

Tommy changed his name because he was being persecuted for saying what he thought. He is not far right, there is no evidence for that anywhere but much evidence that he did everything he could to stop racist fascist far right elements from joining the EDL, the far right hate him as much as the far left do. These are facts that can be seen with video evidence presented by Tommy and far right activist groups that made videos denouncing him.

In my opinion Nigel Farage made a mistake leaving UKIP over this. And to say 'Even' Nigel farage as if he is a wrongun in some way shows just how far off base you are. Brexit is not Right or far right, as many labour supporters want Brexit as conservative. Nigel is better described as a liberal and so is Tommy but the left ideology that has been pushed by the msm and swallowed by the general population as being liberal is the real problem here.

Throughout history fascism always springs from the centre left. Something people don't seem to remember, and it starts by closing down free speech and expression by labelling - cockwomble- and then in law. Good luck with that.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Tommy changed his name because he was being persecuted for saying what he thought.

No he didn't.
As wrong as anything could be.

Stephen Yaxley-Lennon was a hooligan wannabe.
But he gained a certain notoriety in such circles for being a runner and bottling it when it all got on top.
A well known real Luton football hooligan who is really called Tommy Robinson started calling him out for his behaviour.

When Stephen started getting involved in other activities he decided to call himself 'Tommy Robinson' in the hope that any come backs from his activities would be attributed to the real Tommy Robinson.

That is the real story.

He also called himself other names for various reasons, once getting caught trying to enter the USA illegally under another assumed named.

He has been charged with headbutting another EDL member.
He has drug convictions.
Mortgage fraud conviction.
Assaulting an off-duty copper - I see you've swallowed the bull# flying around about that charge.
Contempt of court on several occasions.

Need I go on?

What about getting paid by leftist, think tank Quilliam who seek to counter anti-Islamism with their own agenda?

The man is an utter wanker.

Yes, there may be some elements of truth in what he says....but they are submerged in so much bollocks, exaggerations and at times outright lies in addition to being distracted by his grandstanding and acts of self-promotion.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Thanks for your response

I am aware of the reason behind his name changes my comment stands there, he changed his name to avoid persecution. Why he chose the name he did is indeed to pass the flack but not for the reasons you stated.

He has been charged with headbutting another EDL member - Why was that?
He has drug convictions - So what?
Mortgage fraud conviction - I have explained this in a prior post it's a stitch up and irrelevant.
Assault of an off duty copper - Whats your version then?
Contempt of court - Hardly surprising in his position.

As for Quilliam they are a moderate muslim organisation that speak out against the extremism within their religion. They are getting nowhere though as they are hated as much if not more than TR by the rest of their 'peaceful' religious community.

Whatever he was or is as outlined in his prior convictions list doesn't illegitimise his message. It does'nt make him far right, fascist, extremist, racist or any of the other labels thrown at him. And it certainly shouldn't be a reason to shut down his right to free speech and debate. TR might be wrong, but what is happening to him is definately wrong.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

My point about his name is the definitive truth....I assure you.

You may not want to believe that, it's entirely up to you but trust me, that is the truth and that is the sort of man Stephen is.

My point about his convictions is that he doesn't seem to learn.
He wants to portray himself as some sort of avenging angel defending the rights of white, working class males when the reality is he's a #ing knobhead and not worth a nut.

The sad thing is that he is actually the only person trying to represent or voice valid concerns of ordinary, working class people.
There's no special interest group advocating anything for that particular group within our society.

If there was anything resembling an alternative then Stephen Yaxley-Lennon would be a complete nobody.

As for Quilliam; Stephen admitted taking monthly payments off them and publicly saying exactly what they wanted him to say....just for financial gain.

As I've said on numerous occasions; I agree that he voices some valid concerns....but it's the bull#, the grandstanding and the at times outright lies he spouts that immediately invalidate everything he says for so many people.

And as I've stated in this thread, www.abovetopsecret.com... I have conflicting opinions on his treatment by organisations like Amazon UK.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
At the end of the day he is the only voice speaking up of the current issues we have with Islam in the UK..been on this site for such a long time...said it was coming to the USA and got flamed.
There must be a voice...that promotes discussion regardless how unpalatable it is. TRUTH WILL ALWAYS COME OUT..

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

He headbutted the guy for being racist. Tommy is certainly not racist to non-Asians and regularly got in fights with people for saying racist things in the EDL but when he's on the coke he does slip into calling people 'P*akis'. When he's sober he can hold a reasonable discussion but he's got problems when it comes to the beak.

He may be bordering far-right but certainly isn't fascist or extremist. Problem is he tends to attract those types all too easily and has associated himself (probably unknowingly) with such organisations overseas. To his credit he stood down from the EDL when he realised things were heading extremist.

Agreed the attempted silencing is unfair though. If someone has a reasonable point then debate is healthy, if someone doesn't have a reasonable point it'll be exposed and few people will follow them. Amazon should be free to stock what they want but by banning this they've probably created more free advertising and sales then it would normally receive. I wasn't even aware of its existence until this thread.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Buddy its all just a game, taking things seriously tends to bring out the worst in most people.

Not so content with the future presented for my kids all the same.

Im 43 ive had my life and time to dance in the Sun, our children on the other hand are the poor sods that will face the full force of the future on the horizon.

And that irks me somewhat.

Just like Robinson does.

edit on 10-3-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join