It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘We Always Said ‘The Muslims Are Coming’… I Think We’re Here!’-Rashida Tlaib

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Don't be ridiculous. If there are more DEVOUT Muslims than Christians in this country. Why would they want to blow up a thousand people killing a lot of Their Own brothers and sisters.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Are you surprised? This is the same site that bent over backwards trying to justify a Nazi murdering Heather Heyer.
edit on 3/8/2019 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So if the roles were reversed you would be fine with bigotry directed towards Christians because they're in the minority?

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Possible future Muslim lobbyists scare you, but the fact that people have to pledge an oath to israel in the u.s. does not?

Put Omar's religion aside and you have someone who is saying something about the high loyalty and media silence that surrounds israel and Gaza in the u.s.

I rather have a Muslim in Congress than politicians taking israel pledges and calling anyone anti-Semitic who opposes Israel's government...

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

It's right vs wrong. Not majority vs. Minority.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No idea what you're trying to say...

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Not as large as the Christianphobia, and Jewphobia on here. and by TLbaib and her cohorts.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Are you surprised? This is the same site that bent over backwards trying to justify a Nazi murdering Heather Heyer.

Well, "there were good people on both sides"..

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I don't see people saying that a Christian or Jewish congressman might pave the way for terrorism or religious takeover....

But keep spreading that fear.. I'm sure we have more countries to invade.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Because your not listening.

Incessant whining about APIAC and Israel, and Evangelicals.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Not as large as the Christianphobia, and Jewphobia on here.

Yea, it's like every thread there is loads of people just ripping on Jews and Christians left and right.

I was on a thread about toasted sesame seeds, and everyone was just ripping on Christians and Jews.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Yea, it's like every thread there is loads of people just ripping on Jews and Christians left and right.

Use the ATS search feature.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Ahh so talking about a lobbyist group or the Israeli government is the same as saying a Muslim congresswoman is paving the way for terrorism or religious invasion?

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: MisterSpock

Who's fault is it?

the people in the districts that voted for them?
the people in the state that run the democratic party in that state?

so like I said it appears to me that the people in the states of michigan and minnesota hate the usa
otherwise they would not allow the democratic party in their states to do such things

That is ridiculous. Many parts of Minnesota were flooded with "refugees" because Minnesota hands them money and our country let them in. Ever since our bs wars in the middle east our state has had to deal with this sh*t. Don't blame our residents here. Our whole country is to blame for this one. We just get stuck with more of the bill.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Yea right.. How many threads are there about Omar and her being anti-jewish for merely mentioning israel in a negative way..

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

One of the biggest threads on here of the past 24 hours is crying about how a student was forced to wipe ashes off their forehead.

Do you really think ATS' reaction would be the same if the thread was about a Muslim student not being allowed to publicly demonstrate their faith?

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
‘We Always Said ‘The Muslims Are Coming’… I Think We’re Here!’

Had a Christian congressman or Jewish congressman said something similar.

The left wouldn't stand for it for one second.

Why should we stand for Tbliab's?

F# em. They're in the wrong country if they think we'll adapt to their effed up way of life. There's a CW II looming on the horizon.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

CNN said last week be careful not to make them angry.

What are they gonna do, attack us from within? Good luck to them on that. The attempt to destroy our sovereign nation will only be taken so long.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

So you would support Iran passing a law that strips all Christians of citizenship and forces them to leave the country?

I mean it's a predominantly Muslim country so any Christian living there must be in the wrong country.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

If we replace her with john travolta and "we always said the scientologists are coming...i think we're here"
of Mitt Romney and "we always said the mormans are coming...i think we are here"; the media would have a field day with it.
The fact that her crap is acceptable is sad.
The fact that stigma is attached to criticism of her or cair is sad.

That's identity politics for you. Right now the loud mouths are in the spotlight.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join