It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘We Always Said ‘The Muslims Are Coming’… I Think We’re Here!’-Rashida Tlaib

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Even if 9/11 was a false flag, somebody saw this coming and wanted to delay it, well it looks like any sentiment from 9/11 is over.
I am really not sure of the level of danger this currently posses to America, is it being minimized, is it being overblown out of proportion ?
Or is this a natural reaction to Trump and his policies ?

Either way it further divides the country down racial and religious lines, not a good thing for America.

edit on 8-3-2019 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Can you summarize the video for those that can't watch?

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   

I guess I just took it as the people in michigan and minnesota hate the rest of the usa.
If that is who they want to represent them then good for them.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

I guess I just took it as the people in michigan and minnesota hate the rest of the usa.

We should make a bill deluding all Americans' rights to target them.

+40 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   

That's not necessarily true.

These people are the results of small enclaves that have taken root and are attempting to alter the US.

It's not the whole of the states, it's just a small area consisting of two types of people. Foreigners that want to take root and destroy the US and naive low intelligent americans that fall for the glitz and glamour of a bunch of buzzwords and feels cobbled together.

Who's fault is it? The foreigners that are openly trying to change things away from american values? or the americans that buy into the lies and are too stupid to see whats happening and vote against their american interests?

edit on 8-3-2019 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Perhaps they will just encourage americans to participate in the time honored tradition of Taqiyya or kitmān?
Just to get a better understanding of their heritage?

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Who's fault is it?

the people in the districts that voted for them?
the people in the state that run the democratic party in that state?

so like I said it appears to me that the people in the states of michigan and minnesota hate the usa
otherwise they would not allow the democratic party in their states to do such things

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Perhaps they will just encourage americans to participate in the time honored tradition of Taqiyya or kitmān?
Just to get a better understanding of their heritage?

Whatever fear it takes to get us to willingly give up rights

F### it, take the rights away so the mean mooslims don't jihad congress....

As if all of them aren't in bed with Saudi Arabia anyways.

Faux outrage and circle jerking if you ask me.

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   

*shrugs*

Okay, cool.

You're "here".

Touch my bacon, touch my freedoms, [snipped]

edit on Sat Mar 9 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: Community Announcement re: Decorum

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Whatever fear it takes to get us to willingly give up rights

yep
because Taqiyya or kitmān aren't really real things right?

F### it, take the rights away so the mean mooslims don't jihad congress....

yeah cause that is what everybody is screaming for ........

As if all of them aren't in bed with Saudi Arabia anyways.

again,because Taqiyya or kitmān aren't really real things right?

Faux outrage and circle jerking if you ask me.

yeah cause I just invented all this crap out of thin air, right?

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Touch my bacon, touch my freedoms, and I'll slap the white off your teeth. Bitch.

Don't worry, the rest of congress will do that for you.

But they'll touch your freedoms inappropriately while being gentle.

When they pass laws taking your freedom, it will sound warm and fuzzy, it will have something like Patriot in it... Well, we're all patriots, I wouldn't want to be opposed to something with patriot in it.

Or how about anti semite... Oh God, I don't want to be the one against that, nazis are bad, and if you say something against Israel, you are in fact a Nazi.

The sad part is the terrorists won.

We bicker amongst ourselves more than we do with our real enemies, we've taken away freedom, and we're locked in endless wars we have no hope of winning.... that also cost 6~trillion dollars.

But I still have my flag, #winning.

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   

yeah, we're heading down the path of totalitarianism, regardless.

Some will go willingly.

Others, not so much.

*shrugs again*

I'll keep as much as I can of what is mine, my shreds of freedom, my bacon, and my sense of pride for as long as I can.

On the plus side, I'm old. So I won't have to deal with this crapfest for too much longer.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

yep because Taqiyya or kitmān aren't really real things right?

Lots of things are real... Doesn't mean we have to flip out and start making unconstitutional bills in reaction.

Again, the terrorists have won.

Americans are now afraid of words, the left and the right.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Lots of things are real... Doesn't mean we have to flip out and start making unconstitutional bills in reaction.

Who has flipped out?
Lol discussion of tradition and heritage are now flipping out?
Who is attempting to make unconstitutional bills?

Again, the terrorists have won.

Because the people in michigan and minnesota elected someone I disagree with?
really?

Americans are now afraid of words, the left and the right.

I would submit more here appear to be afraid of the debate about these words than the actual words themselves.
The debate requires admitting that those words are real and lead to real world deeds. I would submit it is the deeds that are feared, as they have been committed previously.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Who has flipped out? Lol discussion of tradition and heritage are now flipping out? Who is attempting to make unconstitutional bills?

This bill is just the start from the hysteria over Omar... Wait and see, more to come.

Where is our heritage and tradition going? What have they done to try and take it away?

What is all our heritage, because if you ask different people you'll get different answers. Ask someone in an Amish community and I'm sure their definition is different than your's or mine.

Because the people in michigan and minnesota elected someone I disagree with? really?

I feel your pain, I typically disagree with 90% or more of who gets elected.

I would submit more here appear to be afraid of the debate about these words than the actual words themselves. The debate requires admitting that those words are real and lead to real world deeds. I would submit it is the deeds that are feared, as they have been committed previously.

The words are real, but do they warrant fear?

An old CIA tactician attacked us before.

How many attacks since then from organized terror groups?

Yet we waste 6 trillion on wars with every country not related to it, and yet we are allies with the source of the vast majority of those who attacked us that day.

Modern day McCarthyism.
edit on 8-3-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Strange there has not been a major terror attack from Islam on US soil don't you think? Now that they are in office and they have house resolutions on how we cannot talk bad about them...get ready?

Link

With terrorist attacks in Paris and a shooting spree in California prompting alarm on the part of many Americans, Attorney General Loretta Lynch said Thursday that her "greatest fear" is that expressions of anti-Muslim sentiment will lead to attacks on Muslims in the U.S.

"The fear that you have just mentioned is in fact my greatest fear as a prosecutor, as someone who is sworn to the protection of all of the American people, which is that the rhetoric will be accompanied by acts of violence," Lynch told a dinner hosted by a Muslim civil rights organization. "My message to not just the Muslim community but to the entire American community is: we cannot give in to the fear that these backlashes are really based on." During her remarks to the Muslim Advocates dinner, Lynch did not address the mass shooting at an office party in San Bernardino, Calif. Wednesday in which 14 people were killed.

Her greatest fear is not another attack but how Muslims will be treated?

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Still gots my freedom of speech!

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Not many actually voted for her in Michigan, she snuck in unopposed! Many were disappointed that there was no other choice.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

He looks skinny for a pedophile.

Also, where's his mustache?

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Miss the whole 80 years of shredding the constitution with gun control?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join