It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of the better UFO documentaries it will make you think maybe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Here's one of the better UFO documentaries. Very thorough. I'm not sure I'm completely convinced but it's fun to go to the edge and think, "maybe":

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Ya I liked that one.
Despite a couple theories Monsignor Greer has, it was a well done doc.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Is there a link to the full documentary?
I have seen so many documentaries about all the UFO during the 40's. 50's, and 60's and how the government is hiding all that for years. I want someone to make a documentary about resent UFO events and government coverups and interview ppl that are fresh out of the black projects.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: MorpheusUSA

You have a PM.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: MorpheusUSA

I watched it on Netflix.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Unfortunately while it has excellent production values and some real genuine mysteries in the movie it is also full of exaggerations, inaccuracies and downright fabrication. Greer has manipulated an awful lot of information here and processed it to fit his agenda.

I did a whole thread about this movie in 2017.

Steven Greer - ‘Unacknowledged’ ,Untangled and Unbelievable!

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Thanks. I will look at your thread. I just watched it last night. I thought it was fun. But as you say, slightly exaggerated with an inclination.

Until we have an armada of ships flying all around the world no one will really believe. And even then!

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Sure, Greer fancies himself a barbell and spotlight as well as sometimes bending reality to his version, BUT he brings up many valid points and is entertaining about it. He's also done some work.

Frankly, a dry, carefully factual documentary about the UFO enigma would only interest the good folks of ATS. The so-called "average" citizen might need some circus to overcome the decades of grooming.

As to grooming, the main points being dangled over the public these last 70 yrs seem to be: a) UFOs and/or aliens aren't real; and then b) aliens exist... and they're cuddly ... lately, it's c) "UAPs ARE real AND unknowns... and aliens are probably demons."

I wonder if the secret keepers are changing agendas OR if it's all on track. I'm too bamboozled to tell... and am wary exactly because of that.
edit on 3/8/2019 by Baddogma because: had an alphabet lapse

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I would not call Greer 'exaggerated'. Not for one in the disclosure field anyway. 'Passive' is more the term that comes to mind for the overall general perspective of Greer..

I would not take a mirage man too seriously either, well at least understand their perspective as they are on the field of play as well.

If anyone had all the answers we would not be here. Instead it is like an Agatha Cristy novel, enjoy the ride, but keep your heads up for who done it.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
"Unacknowledged" is a wreck. Greer presents a buffet of false and misrepresented information, mixing it in with a small portion of the truth. The documents he presents are usually false, and when not, misrepresented by him to support his version of the story. His use of Richard Doty as a credible source should be a huge red flag, but it's not the only one.

Some people have supported this film (and things like Hangar 1) for getting more people interested in UFOs. That's fine, except that if this is their introduction to the topic, they're going to have to spend months or years unlearning the bogus information being fed to them.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Greer is a massive fraud, possibly the biggest ever in the fields. He's also losing it and his claims becoming more and more outlandish and weird.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ziplock9000

Greer is a massive fraud, possibly the biggest ever in the fields. He's also losing it and his claims becoming more and more outlandish and weird.
For a few thousand dollars he will take you on a tour of an invisible space ship, so you can see it for yourself. Sorry, I guess you can't see it, but maybe experience it. I think he might burn some incense or something during the encounter to give you the impression something is really there. Here you can see the interdimensional ship for yourself without paying thousands of dollars in this video, or to be more accurate you can see a bunch of people filming the ship, which doesn't seem to really be there, which I guess is sort of what people expect with an interdimensional ship?

Exopolitics Hong Kong Attends CSETI with Dr Greer - 2010

The people who buy into Greer's nonsense aren't in the deep end, they are past the deep end, but some people fall for it. Maybe they have that "I Want to Believe" poster at home, because these people in this video must really want to believe, I'm serious.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

I wonder if Greer believes he is actually doing what he claims? If not, it must be a terrible way of making a living.

I do feel for all the witnesses who took part in his Disclosure project, and now their testimony has become somewhat tainted by his antics.

Some of the witnesses were pretty good and seemed very sincere and down to earth.

I feel oddly saddened by this movie, and I can't really put my finger on why.

top topics

join