It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Garbage house resolution from Democrats condemning bigotry actually shows bigotry

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Glad to be back.

I wanted to talk about the anti bigotry resolution that just passed in the house.

Here is some background.

Dem. Freshman Ilhan Omar three times said things that some on the left and right deemed anti semitic.

There was a push for dems to condemn this.

They instead put forth a resolution that didn't mention her, and condemned "all forms" of bigotry.

Here is a link to the specific resolution.

docs.house.gov...

Now there are two things of note about this resolution that was pushed by the dems.

The first, which I see many people talking about, is how this is an attempt from the dems to skirt from the fact their own members have consistently been called out for anti Semitic behavior, and instead make themselves the victims by including things about Islamophobia.

This has long been the case for the democrats, as this thread I did in august of 2017 shows.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

See when a right leaning person shoots someone, many dems demand the right call out only right wing violence. But when a Bernie supporter shoots up republicans, those same dems now say we must condemn all violence, and to focus only on the dems violence is ridiculous. This happens over and over.

But that is a side point to what this thread is actually about.

So fine, the dems want to skirt blame and condemn all bigotry. Its a spineless move designed to hide people on their own sides bigotry, but whatever.

To me, the worse thing about this is that even when the dems try to condemn all bigotry, their cultural marxism shows through, and they still can't muster condemning bigotry against groups they find to be oppressors.

And so we get this resolution. It calls out white supremacists and terrible actions they hacve done, it calls out hatred of all sorts of minority groups. But could they even stomach just one time, in this purely symbolic resolution to acknowledge or call out hatred of groups they consider "oppressors", like white people, men, Christians, etc? Nope, not at all.

The irony of this anti bigotry resolution is that by painstakingly listing all of the groups they are worried about hatred being directed towards, it shows exactly the groups they don't care about hatred towards by leaving them off.

Now you might say, well thats because hatred against these groups (white people, men, Christians, etc.) isn't bad. Thats not true.

First off, how hard would it be to write a simple resolution saying all racism and bigotry is bad? But instead we get the same identity politics we always see that has to say we need to focus on minorities only.

Many identity politic pushing people often spread the lie that minorities can't be racist because they don't have power. This is clearly a lie. But in that vein, we see almost every institution of power; the entertainment industry, academia, the msm, and even silicon valley constantly defend identity politics and minorities, and often times go after white people, or men, or christians, etc. There are curriculum of the evils of whiteness, and men (patriarchy). Are there classes on toxic femininity, or the evils of blackness? Nope. Yet despite this, we stilll see that its ok to ignore or even deny that there can be bigotry against these groups.

And we see attacks and hatred against these groups is rising in other ways.

Black adult racists yell at white kids in DC? Well that because the white kids are racist for wearing trump hats and deserve to be doxxed and have death threats.

Black actor smear white people and trump supporters with obvious lie? Well he is a hero!

There are many tells of white people being attacked, both physically or through slurs for their color. Yet even in this resolution, we must act like it doesnt occur.

The same is true of men and christians.

The point is this all goes on and almost no one bats an eye. Meanwhile, we not only constantly focus on any sort of bigotry directed to any minority, but we even have hoaxes because there is so much of a demand for bigotry toward these oppressed groups that there arent enough real incidents to fill the demand.

The resolution specifically names white people committing terrible acts. Thats great, we should condemn these people. But why stop their? Why not condemn the Orlando night club shooter who sought to kill LGBT people , or the san bernadino shooters? I suppose because they weren't white they didnt need to be condemned, because we have to focus on evil white people only.

And there are people on the right that are rightly concerned with anti semitism from all sides, but seem to barely bat an eye at the obvious hatred of white people or men coming from many of the same anti semites.

Now I know, people will say I am only concerned about hatred against white people or men or christians because I belong to those groups. But that is not true. I am against any racism or bigotry.

All I am saying is that even there is going to be a symbolic resolution against hatred and bigotry, can we at least condemn all hatred and bigotry, instead of continuing to blame the identity politics game where we only focus on supposed "oppressed" groups?

My video on this.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Can you merge with this one? www.abovetopsecret.com...

Where have you been Grambler? Hopefully a PLANNED vacation.

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

The resolution was a justification for future bias, anti-Semitism, and racism conducted by the left.

They own nothing.

The resolution will probably be read at Jussie Smollett's defense trial.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   
The BigotBill seems to omit any special protections for White People that get slurs and biases throw at them Hmmm.

And the BigotBill is chock full of "people categories" all from Democrats who keep saying everybody is "equal" Hmmm.

😄

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The resolution was a justification for future bias, anti-Semitism, and racism conducted by the left.

They own nothing.

The resolution will probably be read at Jussie Smollett's defense trial.

Smollett's lawyers won't use anything because the BigotBill doesn't categorize rope, bleach, or red hats.

Besides, Smollett is both the victim and the perpetrator at the same time 😎

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

You must have missed his thread My Run For Congress

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Glad to see you back on ATS... I've missed your perspective on things political.

That being said, the bill is just bigots not letting a crisis go to waste.

No third line needed really....

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Can you merge with this one? www.abovetopsecret.com...

I thought this thread was more about the cultural marxism and bigotry shown through the bill and other actions by the dems, but sure the mods can close this down if they feel its too similar.

I have been running for congress and it tiik up all of my time. I will be doing a live stream tomorrow at noon discussing it for anyone interested, and will probably make a thread on it.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Forget about white people ... I'd like to know why the Disabled Community doesn't deserve an honorable mention in this resolution... one of, if not the, most discriminated against groups the world over.

Probably because this has nothing to do with resolving bigotry and is just a pissing contest between Democrats over what should be condemned more anti semitism or anti Islam.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

The point is this all goes on and almost no one bats an eye. Meanwhile, we not only constantly focus on any sort of bigotry directed to any minority, but we even have hoaxes because there is so much of a demand for bigotry toward these oppressed groups that there arent enough real incidents to fill the demand.

You hit the nail on the head with that one Whitey. Where you been---jail?

ETA: Oh you were serious about your campaign and been TCB. That's too cool.

edit on 7-3-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Another example of democrats surveying and probing the means and ways of their life time pursuits in hypocrisy.

Truly sad to see them destroy their own futures this way, because that is what will come for them like the Grim Reaper.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   
American Liberals no better then the Euporean liberals, someone is clearly pushing an agenda agaisnt the Caucasians very heavily and this resolution clearly shows it full propose.

If you speak about this stuff on YouTube or Twitter they will demand you to remove the post or video. They are already silencing views.
edit on 7-3-2019 by AtlasHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Welcome back Grambler.

Racial lies and fake attacks are perpetrated across the spectrum. This is America.

The real question is was she being antisemitic or struck a chord that runs deep, too deep to go down that rabbit hole.

As for the resolution, I see it as action taken. Unlike the gop and the likes of king et AL whom always get a "boys will be boys" pass.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

Welcome back Grambler.

Racial lies and fake attacks are perpetrated across the spectrum. This is America.

The real question is was she being antisemitic or struck a chord that runs deep, too deep to go down that rabbit hole.

As for the resolution, I see it as action taken. Unlike the gop and the likes of king et AL whom always get a "boys will be boys" pass.

Thanks for the welcome back

I disagree with you though

Steve king, a republican, said some things, and republicans not only passed a resolution condemning him specifically but removed him from all committees

The Dems on the other hand refuse to just condemn the words that mar said, and instead make it about other forms of bigotry as well

And this action shows that the Dems only are worried about bigotry to certain groups, and do not feel the need to call out ALL bigotry, because they are cultural marxists who don’t mind bigotry against groups they deem to be oppressors

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   

I'm glad I'm not the only one who felt as though the resolution seemed to be targeting white heterosexual men when reading it.

It is yet another example of the time our congress wastes on a facade when the foundations are what needs attention.

I am excited to hear that you've actively been pursuing a seat in congress, I only hope you're up to facing what you know will be coming your way. If you actually make it to the floor, you just have to (at least once) don a tin foil hat or wear some ATS gear or something to give us a shout out here.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   
She was on the committee that was working on it, so she had editing powers. Any bets on whether or not Steve King was working on his own condemnation?

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Yep. Yep. Yep. Lets sit here some more and run all this into the ground while MORONS rule. That'll change it. I mean, at this point all this does is preach to choir. Great info and all. Unfortunately as long as morons continue to birth morons its going to get worse with no change in sight. But yep, railing against it at home, behind a computer will change it. The people that seem to care all have jobs and a life to live. No time to worry about whats going on around them. We've already lost.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   
This all boils down to a huge problem that exists for both the Dems and Repubs... thou shalt not speak ill of Israel. That's it. All the rest of this is a show. All must bow down to the rapture, a lil bit of racial cleansing, and a whole lotta money.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Your title ... I have not read anything about the resolution except that they passed an "anti-bigotry" resolution. And I knew from that name that it had to be embody bigotry.

People are stupid, and some are stupider than others. Bigotry is wrong and stupid but you can't legislate stupidity out of existence. The things happening in D.C. now are things that the McCarthy era never even dared dream of. Thought crime is a real thing. First they tell us that being a bigot is a thought crime, then they define what bigotry is, then everything you think that is not according to their agenda, their list of approved thoughts is bigotry and is a crime. And then, we're all criminals if we dare think, so most of us will stop thinking.

And we bid a good welcome to the Ministry of Truth and the Ministry of Love.

:
edit on 2019 3 08 by incoserv because: typo

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 01:32 AM
link   

First of all, welcome back. I'll be interested in hearing about your foray into the wild and crazy world of many blood-sucking parasites (aka poly-ticks) as you ran for anti-progress (aka Congress).

The point is this all goes on and almost no one bats an eye.

Oh, I don't know. A few years back, I might have agreed with this, but it seems people are waking up ever since 2016. I have this sneaking feeling many of the voters were initially supportive of this bill, but will soon realize how bigoted it really is despite its name. I for one am not surprised; if the Deep State names a bill, that name is always the exact opposite of what the bill actually does. Others are still coming to grips with this fact.

We'll find out how true that statement is in 2020.

TheRedneck

<<   2 >>

join