It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actual text of House resolution on Anti-Semitism, anti-Muslim bias

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I still don't think OMAR should be on the sensitive Foreign Intelligence committee. They get top-secret briefings on what America is doing in global matters. OMAR could be a SPY...like Feinstein.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   

But there were 25 'whereases'....that's got to mean SOMETHING!

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I understand Elizabeth Warren is still wondering where she "fits in" 😎

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Last week, Ocasio-Cortez ripped one of her colleagues a new a-hole, after they said V.P. Mike Pence was a decent guy.

Next week, Dims will put together a resolution to punish those members who say nice things that they shouldn't say.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
They did not mention kittens.

I read the damned thing twice and not one word about tiny baby kittens.

WTF?

Thanks America. Thanks for nothing! Thanks for allowing the continued abuse of cute tiny baby kittens.

Bastards.

All of them, bastards.

In other news, so this is what it looks like when politicians sexually gratify themselves. Because this is nothing but political masturbation.

In my humble, sweet naïve, innocent opinion.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
www.therepublic.com...

Wordy.

I guess now we can discuss the actual text.

They sure like the "Whereas”.....it's must be the Politicians equivalent the athletes "you know".

Took them days to draft that. That's our Mighty Congress.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

I'm surprised they didn't use "Wherewas" 😎

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I don't understand... why do Democrats need a House Resolution to tell themselves not to hate people?

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
I don't understand... why do Democrats need a House Resolution to tell themselves not to hate people?

Because Nancy needed to pass it so the others could read it 😎

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   
What kind of punishment is given to members of Congress who violate one of the provisions?

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

They'll be forced to vote on another non binding resolution

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
What kind of punishment is given to members of Congress who violate one of the provisions?

My God it doesn't say !! 😎

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   

First time offenders have to rub salt on Nancy Pelosi's bunions.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Is there anything about protecting innocent White People from biased racial slurs ?

😀

That's an oxymoron. Innocent white people? Have you not learnt from 2018 yet? We are the devils chosen people.

I guffaw relentlessly, with stern indignation.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Wow! Like butter!

Margarine😎

Olestra... complete with anal leakage.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Thanks for posting the actual text! What kind of hate would "Black Face" fall under?

Just ask Harry Connick Jr..

And to note, these guys are all ethnic, the lead performer is indian.. But RAYSISS!!!!

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

They would otherwise be bad people.

Like those religious zealots that claim the bible is required, or we'd all be murdering and raping everyone we met.

If people need to write down laws to not be assholes, that says more about them than anything else.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   

"Whereas a white nationalist murdered nine African American worshipers at the Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church in Charleston, South Carolina, on the evening of June 17, 2015, in the hopes of igniting a nationwide race war;

Whereas on October 27, 2018, the perpetrator of the deadliest attack on Jewish people in the history of the United States killed 11 worshippers at the Tree of Life Synagogue building in Pittsburgh and reportedly stated that he “wanted all Jews to die”;

Yeah. Uh, this is bad. However, all the behavior outlined in these paragraphs is already outlawed.

I'm not sure what these paragraphs have to do with speech. I guess the implication is if you think bad thoughts you will act on them. The thing is I have hundreds of bad thoughts I never act on. I live in New Jersey. This seems like thought police kinds of stuff.

edit on 8-3-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   
And this ladies and gentleman is what happen when we cheer on the thought police.

When you allow their narrative to fly so long is it's against your opponent, be sure that the results will effect us all.

Next we'll get European style laws. All thanks to people using the PC culture when it suits them.

We got diagnosed with stage 4 cancer on freedom of speech 03/07/2019.

It was a good run everyone, and we made it this far, so starts the beginning of the end.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   
If Congress quit interjecting religion into their job this would not be an issue.

Wait, isn't there intended to be a separation of church and state. Guess that idea has gone by the wayside.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join