It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tommy Robinson going back to prison?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

thats what all the secret IDF training was for.

sharia courts will still be operating in England.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: reeferman

They dont have any teeth.

People who choose to follow such arcane religious decrees do so of there own fee volition.

The law of the land is the colour of the day in the UK.

Quite simple really.

edit on 9-3-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I don't care if pedophiles were "anxious" because Tommy was there. This reporting law is seldom enforced. May as well jail every journalist out there. Anyone who goes out of their way to protect pedophiles beyond the required legal representation deserves the same contempt the pedophiles themselves receive.

The real reason for this charge is they don't like Tommy or what he has to say, even though he has every right to speak.

What a pathetic and sad state state this country is in.
edit on -060011am3kam by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Yes there anxiety is a bit of a stretch ile give you that.

It's the possible unsafe convictions or future avenues of appeal that Robinson's actions could indeed have lead to thats of issue and concern.

"What a pathetic and sad state state this country is in."

Canny argue with that but Tommy 10 names contribution is simply a drop in the ocean compared to there real issues and problems the nation faces.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Yeah, just add this to the ever increasing pile of disastrous nonsense afflicting this country.

I wonder where it went wrong sometimes, I really do.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Tommy dug his own hole through Ohanka.

He's not a social justice warrior.

As to where it all went wrong.........how long is a piece of string? LoL

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
5 months later after already serving 2 months in solitary

Not even Tommy Robinson said he was held in solitary.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
5 months later after already serving 2 months in solitary

Not even Tommy Robinson said he was held in solitary.

He did say that in the video, though.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Beast has somewhat of a different connotation where i hail from.

I'm not condoning there actions.

But we done the same or very similar not to long ago, the hypocrisy needs to be recognized and addressed.

They dont practice such debauchery and go unpunished in the UK.

Social work and Police, all the same, could indeed do a far better job, detecting and prosecuting the pedophiles and beasts, of all colours shape size and creed, that's a given.

It's acceptable in Sharia law following nations, as deplorable and horrendous as that may seem, its simply not our bag of spanners to be carrying.

Yet you've let Sharia Courts supersede your jurisdiction in certain areas it would seem. How long before you have pockets of Sharia Law? And would your leaders have the stones to face down any potential PC backlash to prevent it from getting out of hand?

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
a reply to: andy06shake

Yeah, just add this to the ever increasing pile of disastrous nonsense afflicting this country.

I wonder where it went wrong sometimes, I really do.

When you began rejecting Churchill And Thatcher. Imperfect beings to be sure, but their love of England seemed genuine.

just my 2 cents as an amateur history buff.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Beast has somewhat of a different connotation where i hail from.

I'm not condoning there actions.

But we done the same or very similar not to long ago, the hypocrisy needs to be recognized and addressed.

They dont practice such debauchery and go unpunished in the UK.

Social work and Police, all the same, could indeed do a far better job, detecting and prosecuting the pedophiles and beasts, of all colours shape size and creed, that's a given.

It's acceptable in Sharia law following nations, as deplorable and horrendous as that may seem, its simply not our bag of spanners to be carrying.

Yet you've let Sharia Courts supersede your jurisdiction in certain areas it would seem.

Can you provide any evidence for that ?

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   

"Yet you've let Sharia Courts supersede your jurisdiction in certain areas it would seem."

Where when?

"How long before you have pockets of Sharia Law?"

Well we have there law courts in operation now, but again they have no teeth, people who follow such decrees do so of there own volition.

The law of the land is the only one that applies in the UK.

"And would your leaders have the stones to face down any potential PC backlash to prevent it from getting out of hand?"

I dont wish to see anarchy reign on the streets of the UK, and any leadership that allowed such a thing to take place would most lightly be next after the Muslims, "They" will never allow that to happen, they will face it down alright, because they would have to.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Well Churchill put tanks on the streets of Glasgow.

And Thatcher stole our children's school milk.

There love for the Tory party and Westminster rule maybe, as to the rest of the nation, if that's love, you have a strange perception of such.

Then again i guess you cannot make an omelette without smashing a few trade unions, teachers, miners, and steel workers lives apart at the seams.

edit on 10-3-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Churchill yes but Thatcher? she ruined the country.

www.josharcher.uk...

www.independent.co.uk...

edit on 10-3-2019 by MyToxicTash because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   

"Yet you've let Sharia Courts supersede your jurisdiction in certain areas it would seem."

Where when?

"How long before you have pockets of Sharia Law?"

Well we have there law courts in operation now, but again they have no teeth, people who follow such decrees do so of there own volition.

The law of the land is the only one that applies in the UK.

"And would your leaders have the stones to face down any potential PC backlash to prevent it from getting out of hand?"

I dont wish to see anarchy reign on the streets of the UK, and any leadership that allowed such a thing to take place would most lightly be next after the Muslims, "They" will never allow that to happen, they will face it down alright, because they would have to.

Ok, but your government has already had to launch in inquiry into those courts for their treatment of women. They may not have teeth yet, but how long before they might?

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Well Churchill put tanks on the streets of Glasgow.

And Thatcher stole our children's school milk.

There love for the Tory party and Westminster rule maybe, as to the rest of the nation, if that's love, you have a strange perception of such.

Then again i guess you cannot make an omelette without smashing a few trade unions, teachers, miners, and steel workers lives apart at the seams.

Seems like he did that because the communist Helen Crawfurd was being opportunistic. *shrug*

And all she did was change the age from 11 to 7. Evidently your government revealed some of her notes, one of which she wrote about regretting that.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

"Ok, but your government has already had to launch in inquiry into those courts for their treatment of women."

There are other religious law courts in operation in the UK bar these spurious Sharia ones, you ken that right?

They don't seem to have gained any kind of foothold nor sway.

"They may not have teeth yet, but how long before they might?"

Again, how long is a piece of string? LoL

There have been reviews regarding Sharia councils.

They call themselves councils because they deal with aspects of Islamic law.

The review was set up because some sharia councils are deemed to be discriminating against
women who use their services on matters of marriage and divorce.

I would not worry too much about it, can't have one rule for some and another for the rest, down that road lies anarchy.

The obvious exception to the rule being money talks at the end of the day.

The House of Lords will never allow sharia law to be the colour of the day in the UK, to propose such is simply ludicrous.
edit on 11-3-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   

I wonder if the people of Glasgow felt that way?

I know my great grandmother had some rather colourful things to say about the Man in question.

I remember that cow taxing our school milk!

Dirty wrong'yin!

In rather a few parts of the UK, bar Tory London town, Westminster, and Terresa Mays non existant strong and stable hills, Thatcher is/was about as welcome as Colon Cancer.

Do the poor miners, steelworkers, trade unions, and teachers lives just not matter nether the way they most definitely did not matter to Thatcher or her ilk?

Or are you simply ignoring what she done to those poor people the same way you also dodge other relevant facts that have been presented to you about Tommy?

edit on 11-3-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 02:55 AM
link   

We lived through her reign she destroyed the north.
It's like you are attempting to tell us what it is like over here when I bet you have never been here.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 03:32 AM
link   
There were street parties all around he when that # Thatcher died. The number one record was 'Ding Dong the Witch is Dead' - she put 80% of the families around here out of work. She destroyed the country and sold it's future up the river.

Sharia Courts/Councils have no legal authority, they're for civil matters the same way all other religious courts and councils function. They're superseded by UK law and can only operate if both parties agree to be in one. There's no chance of them ever gaining legal or authority.
edit on 12-3-2019 by bastion because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join