It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tommy Robinson going back to prison?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
I'm aware of his troubled past. I'm also aware that he's moved on from that troubled past and I'm willing to look at the person he now is, not the person he once was. There are many well-respected and inspirational figures out there that have commited worse crimes in their younger days than Tommy has. The only reason people are all too keen on bashing his past is because they don't agree with his current views (views that many millions of normal everyday citizens happen to share). Bit unfair in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
a reply to: AtlasHawk

It’s not the constitution per say, it’s the 2nd amendment.

If Robinson and a bunch of AR-15s, the government would probably think twice about arresting him on PC crap.

Maybe the NRA could send some guns to the UK, like they did when they Nazis were a threat

www.americanrifleman.org...

Tell that to levoy finicums family and friends because those guns did nothing to stop him being assisinated.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Navieko

Yes it really looks like he's moved on from ""all that"". LoL

Tommy is about as well respected and inspirational as a dose of the clap. LoL
edit on 7-3-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I would think more of him and what he has to say. IF he targeted the Peado`s in our govt. Like the 114 files that T May lost whilst she was Home secretary . Linking MPs to peado crimes. He`s a torag and knows the law. He choose to break the law so I guess its a publicity stunt. Jailing him would only give the pr*ckster, the attention he wants.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: illuminnaughty

Aye, the dirty nefarious bastards MPs just keep losing the dossiers and corrupt civil servants sweep evidence under the carpet.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Everything they do to persecute him increases the weight of his following and further corrodes what faith in the establishment remains.

If you ban a book it makes people determined to buy it. If a vendetta is seen against an individual it makes people want to find out what he says.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: justwokeup
Everything they do to persecute him increases the weight of his following and further corrodes what faith in the establishment remains.

If you ban a book it makes people determined to buy it. If a vendetta is seen against an individual it makes people want to find out what he says.

True this is part of the reason people are so easily manipulated.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: justwokeup

True but he's not being persecuted or treated unjustly in this case, it's a criminal offence to comment on an ongoing trial in the UK and by filming victims and the accused (who were due to be tried in a related grooming case once the current trial had concluded) would have caused the trial to collapse had the judge not taken decisive action.

What Tommy and his supporters are doing is failing to understand or outright lying about how the UK legal system works and trying to portray him as a victim instead of a complete moron.

In the UK we have trial by jury. Trial by media is illegal and innocent until proven guilty is taken very seriously. If he didn't want to end up in jail he should have followed reporting restrictions or appealed to have them lifted.
edit on 8-3-2019 by bastion because: (no reason given)

originally posted by: BelowLowAnnouncement

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

a reply to: Asktheanimals

Robinson isn't even speaking out against lslam, but only against pedophiles.

Yeah, What White Paedophile court cases has Tommy turned up to protest at.?

What white pedophile grooming gang done things on this scale and got ignored by the police for fears of being deemed racist?

91% of grooming gangs are white. The former heads of MI5 and MI6 are currently being investigated for covering up abuse by he church, celebrities and politicians - they were caught red handed but the current Government covered it up and told them to quit for 'family reasons'.
edit on 8-3-2019 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

While I agree with your assessment of Robinson's situation and that in the UK there is the rule of law, I have to challenge your assertion that "91% of grooming gangs are white", which I think is a number plucked out of the air...

From the Home Secretary himself...

But he said: "When it comes to gang-based child exploitation it is self-evident to anyone who cares to look that if you look at all the recent high-profile cases there is a high proportion of men that have Pakistani heritage."
Source

But let's not have trade stats. The point of this thread is that Robinson is not some superhero (as some people erroneously think) who is being picked on by the law, he's a person who nearly disrupted a trial in progress which led to the successful prosecution of a bunch Pakistani-origin perverts. This prosecution was in spite of his disruptive behaviour. He'll now face the consequences of his action, just like any other person who was held in contempt of court.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
a reply to: Echo007

If a certain group has earned that hat let them wear it but it's not religious persecution.

Before I speak, I'll wait for the incessant "Stevie is a..." lot to get their issues out of the way.

This is an atrocity..

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

Yeah, What White Paedophile court cases has Tommy turned up to protest at.?

How many are there... Would you like to compare?

Whataboutism here, serves you NO GOOD.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Tommy 10 names is not the hero you seem to think.

Truth is he's a nasty little specimen.

A racist little coward with an axe to grind and agenda to satisfy.

There we are.. You can't see the forest for the trees before you.

Stevie is a scoundrel, and deserves to be hounded into hades. Forget everything else, look at his past.

Amirite? Sure.. the law and an entire society is dead set against upholding justice because.. Muh feelers.

Weak.
edit on 8-3-2019 by gallop because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Funny how the "progressives" are all pro-government now. Good little lads...Big Brother is proud of you. You make the rest of us puke.

It's obvious that this isn't about a point of law. It's about globalist philosophy and retribution.

No point, brother.. we're just doomed.. quite simply.

doomed.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 05:53 AM
link   

His kids and family should suffer, aye.. Like, make them all part of the left's attempts at intimidation, right? They're just scum like he is innit.

Garn, come on boys, lets smash some racists.. Oi !! Oh he's out of the country, sod it, lets go after his kids.

it's all ok by you, hey.

You weak sauce...

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: gallop

Why should his kids and family suffer for his bullcrap?

I've never met the Mans family, that's a hell of an assumption to be making.

I agree with your lets smash some racists comment all the same, after all, it's nice to be nice.

edit on 8-3-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   

I can see the forest just fine, as to the trees, well those are all sort of different colours and shades.

What you do in life buddy does indeed echo in eternity, what's Tommy did thus far aside from chant racist inflammatory nonsensical bullcrap?

The Man not a social justice warrior, he's a menace to reality, and a downright liability to himself.

But hey think as you wish.
edit on 8-3-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
a reply to: bastion

While I agree with your assessment of Robinson's situation and that in the UK there is the rule of law, I have to challenge your assertion that "91% of grooming gangs are white", which I think is a number plucked out of the air...

From the Home Secretary himself...

But he said: "When it comes to gang-based child exploitation it is self-evident to anyone who cares to look that if you look at all the recent high-profile cases there is a high proportion of men that have Pakistani heritage."
Source

But let's not have trade stats. The point of this thread is that Robinson is not some superhero (as some people erroneously think) who is being picked on by the law, he's a person who nearly disrupted a trial in progress which led to the successful prosecution of a bunch Pakistani-origin perverts. This prosecution was in spite of his disruptive behaviour. He'll now face the consequences of his action, just like any other person who was held in contempt of court.

My fault for not citing it but the source of The 91% figure is from the Child Exploitation Division of the National Crime Agency figures that are also the evidence for greater offending rates in Pakistani/Muslim communities.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Do you not think they would be influenced by the prosecution showing pictures of the victims?

What pictures are you referring to?

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Why should his kids and family suffer for his bullcrap?

I've never met the Mans family, that's a hell of an assumption to be making.

I agree with your lets smash some racists comment all the same, after all, it's nice to be nice.

Because YOU'RE the people assuming racism at every turn. And it's your side who is attacking his family.

Certainly, if I felt I was on the right side of things, I would not be attacking the families of the people I opposed, and definitely not ignore those on my side, who do.

But it's Tommy.. ha. he deserves it. Denounce it then, strike out at those who do.. they're on your side. he's only Stevie.. the liar, the racist, who once headed the worst group on the planet, the EDL.

Smash some more racists.. Yarr, they're just monsters.. Look, there is one, he's wearing a polo neck shirt... that's how we know them these days..

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Thank christ he's not a SJW. Leave the bike locks to you guys.

He is bringing up valid points, and look at what is happening to him for it. This is what happens when you don't sit down and STFU. He is simply using a camera to reveal what happens when someone doesn't.

And rather than hear that, see that, you attack even more.

Wonderful. You're only doing yourselves a mischief. All of this reflects on you, and the cries of racist, nazi you all want. And under the scope of truth, we see not an enemy to combat as you wish, but just how dire the festering left is being.

Smile.. You're on candid camera.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join