It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Muslim Jihad in the House begins....

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Yeah, no hate here to see...

Link

On her first day as a new member of the United States House of Representatives, Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) called on her colleagues to begin taking steps towards impeaching President Trump. Tlaib was fetted at a raucous reception later in the day by left wing advocacy group MoveOn.org. Her closing remarks there were, “We’re gonna impeach the mother#er.”

Such a fine person to be elected to the House.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

These two will do Wonders for The President Donald Trump Winning the next election in 2020.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Yeah, no hate here to see...

Link

On her first day as a new member of the United States House of Representatives, Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) called on her colleagues to begin taking steps towards impeaching President Trump. Tlaib was fetted at a raucous reception later in the day by left wing advocacy group MoveOn.org. Her closing remarks there were, “We’re gonna impeach the mother#er.”

Such a fine person to be elected to the House.

So she said let's impeach the mfer..

How's that different than people calling for her to resign.

How is calling her an anti semite different than the left calling him racist.

Both sides are playing by the same rulebook... I don't care who started it or who's worse.

Both sides are hypocrites so blinded by the hate of the other side they can't see their folly. And who pays the price? The people who aren't tribalist.

Both sides are bringing down the country at this point.

I don't see any winning.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

You do realize that demonizing AOC and OMar is slowly creating a divide in the country. Trump has said some weird stuff on twitter and received a brutal beat down by media. To the point where even (as an anti-trump supporter) feel like its gotten crazy.

Now the the republicans have gotten their ammunition and are going against AOC and Omar in the same blind-hate way that anti-trumpers have.

My point being, becareful… your side is becoming the thing u hate..

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

No I don't disagree mate. I think its a purposeful discord. Left vs right hate. Conquer and divide..

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Funny enough, the right is now claiming hate speech for stupid things. Just like the left has... Much as a predicted, the right ahs become the left... this is the nature of society..

As ATS members, people should realize that this is probably a programmed thing. It's so predictable at this point...

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

As ATS members, people should realize that this is probably a programmed thing. It's so predictable at this point...

Two parties almost identical on wars against countries who pose little to no threat while catering to full spectrum corporate interest....

And here we are splitting hairs on the interpretation of words getting a dopamine fix off of feeling offended.

This circus is a joke.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: narrator
What has she said that is anti-Semitic?

Criticizing Israel, and those who support it isn't anti-Semitic.

She hasn't said anything negative about Jewish people, or Judaism. Therefore, not anti-Semitic.

ETA: There is a rapidly rising culture in America, wherein getting upset about everything you disagree with is trendy. Doesn't make it true, people just twist someone's words to mean whatever they want, run with it, then people fall into 2 camps, agree or disagree. That's ridiculous. She never criticized a religion, but people just want to be upset about something, so they do crap like this.

None Muslims get the benefit of the doubt when criticizing Israel.

The pure and virulent hatred Muslims have for Israel prohibits them from being able to use the " I'm not anti-Semitic I'm just criticizing Israel" defence.

She is a Muslim. She does not get the benefit of the doubt on this issue.

It's nothing more than a ploy to hide her Jew hate behind.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   

What EXACTLY-- word for word--did she say that was "anti-semitic"?

It's a rhetorical question. She didnt say anything anti-semitic. Absolutely NOTHING! Only the "naive" have been engineered to think this way.

Check this out:

I f#king hate apartheid state of Israel for their lack of humanity, but have no problem with people of the Jewish faith.

I f#king hate Saudi Arabia for their lack of humanity, but have no problem with people of the Islamic faith.

I F#king hate the USA for their lack of humanity, but have no problem with the MANY religious faiths of its people.

Again: What exactly--word for word--did she say that was "antisemetic"...?

Its big news in the States, so I'm sure you will come back with TONS of anti-semitic things she has said, right....?

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Carcharadon

Your comment is so bigoted and disgusting. Its also ironic because you demonstrate that hate you accuse her of.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: blueman12

Two parties almost identical on wars against countries who pose little to no threat while catering to full spectrum corporate interest....

And here we are splitting hairs on the interpretation of words getting a dopamine fix off of feeling offended.

This circus is a joke.

As I have had people say to me, "pick a team already or your part of the problem" .it seems the average team player is far too gone to be reasoned with.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 01:08 AM
link   

People are so asleep as to what is really going on here. 2 Muslims elected to Congress and a freshman Muslim allowed to openly criticize Jews and denounce traditional US values without repercussions.

People are so asleep.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1point92AU

People are so asleep as to what is really going on here. 2 Muslims elected to Congress and a freshman Muslim allowed to openly criticize Jews and denounce traditional US values without repercussions.

People are so asleep.

Omar is quite pushy and entitled imo, for someone who's married to her own Brother.

edit on 8-3-2019 by Artemis12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Artemis12

People are so asleep.

Omar is quite pushy and entitled imo, for someone who's married to her own Brother.

I was just reading about that. The Minnesota media hid several illegal and immoral things Omar did. Here's one media outlet that pointed these things out, as a warning to voters, just before the 2018 Mid-Term election.

Check This Out! : pjmedia.com... epage=true

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Artemis12

People are so asleep.

I was just reading about that. The Minnesota media hid several illegal and immoral things Omar did. Here's one media outlet that pointed these things out, as a warning to voters, just before the 2018 Mid-Term election.

Check This Out! : pjmedia.com... epage=true

Was about to post a link too about it. Funny how none of the msm are really even discussing this one.

edit on 8-3-2019 by Artemis12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 03:55 AM
link   
And about 35% of the country now back these women.
America is in for a big surprise when they see how much of their newly imported citzens lean politically.

Who voted for these females?

So unnatracive. .

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
America is in for a big surprise when they see how much of their newly imported citzens lean politically.

So unnatracive. .

Lol only a matter of time for sharia, looks like unless we wake up

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hyperboles

originally posted by: Bloodworth

So unnatracive. .

Lol only a matter of time for sharia, looks like unless we wake up

Its truly scary how naive and passive Americans have become.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 04:54 AM
link   
AHAHAH. Islamophobia and racism became both so overused that they've lost their meaning.
I'm seriously curious if there's any hidden agenda behind current special status of islam or is it simply a fault of leftists SJW that blown it out of proportions.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

You literally just described the last two years of the left and their "feelz" about Trump.

How ironic.

She did retweet a "hooked nose Jews" tweet.

On 2-10-19 :

Joshua Zeitz, a contributing editor at Politico Magazine, tweeted, “I’m one of those American Jews who opposes the occupation, laments Israel’s anti-democratic drift, and doesn’t regard the country as especially central to my Jewish identity. And I know exactly what the congresswoman meant. She might as well call us hook-nosed.”

She retweeted it, then deleted it after being called out for it.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join