It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Muslim Jihad in the House begins....

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: narrator
What has she said that is anti-Semitic?

Criticizing Israel, and those who support it, isn't anti-Semitic.

She hasn't said anything negative about Jewish people, or Judaism. Therefore, not anti-Semitic.

This isn't about facts... It's about feelz.

And some people's feelz good factories have had a lower production because someone said something they don't like.

So they resort to name calling rather than debating.

It's not about feelz, it's about money.

All these "anti-Semitic" comments she was supposed to make in the past with barely a whisper out of the MSM, but when she mentioned the money congressmen get from pro-Israel groups is when this media s-storm started. On Saturday, the Anti-Defamation League complains, and by Tuesday Democrats have a first draft of a anti-anti-Semitic resolution. Have you ever seen Congress work that fast to craft legislation to help the American people? It even has bipartisan support. Both sides of the aisle are quick to make sure that money keeps flowing into their coffers.

If there were an open discussion in Congress and the MSM about this, the Democratic Party would be in a bit of a quandary. They just spent three years and millions of dollars trying to show that Russia influenced our government. Imagine if the same time and money had been spent investigating Israel's influence in American government.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Interesting.. I don't know how to respond to that one

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

It's obvious, the best and quickest way is simply to cause social discord, would you disagree that there is social discord at the moment?

After you cause social discord you get media to become the sanctuary, whether left or right, it doesn't matter.

Would you deny there is social discord being sown at the moment?

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

No I wouldn't deny it. In fact, I'm against this current disorder, and as I see it... Hating AOC and OMAR seems like some typical right response to the current left extremism at play...

While I don't think praising AOC or OMAR is the answer, condemning them as demons of democracy is not a good response.. Especially when considering how many other corrupt fools there are at play before they got power..

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

While I don't think praising AOC or OMAR is the answer, condemning them asdemons of democracyis not a good response..

When the glove fits one must admit.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: Jonjonj

No I wouldn't deny it. In fact, I'm against this current disorder, and as I see it... Hating AOC and OMAR seems like some typical right response to the current left extremism at play...

While I don't think praising AOC or OMAR is the answer, condemning them as demons of democracy is not a good response.. Especially when considering how many other corrupt fools there are at play before they got power..

Perhaps if we just dialled the rhetoric back a bit, and said disliked rather than hated, we would get back to reality. Who would be the first to do that though?

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

What has she said that is anti-Semitic?

Criticizing Israel, and those who support it, isn't anti-Semitic.

She hasn't said anything negative about Jewish people, or Judaism. Therefore, not anti-Semitic.

ETA: There is a rapidly rising culture in America, wherein getting upset about everything you disagree with is trendy. Doesn't make it true, people just twist someone's words to mean whatever they want, run with it, then people fall into 2 camps, agree or disagree. That's ridiculous. She never criticized a religion, but people just want to be upset about something, so they do crap like this.

I think Islam was founded by a pedophile warlord.

Is that Islamophobic? Wanna check with you before I make tshirts.

I never mentioned Islam in what you quoted, so I'm not sure of your point. I assume you're trying to "gotcha" me.

But since you asked: No, I don't think that's Islamophobic at all, because that shirt would be critical of the founder of the religion, not the religion itself or its current followers. It would be in bad taste to be sure, but not Islamophobic.

The definition of Islamophobia: an irrational fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against Islam or people who practice Islam. (Merriam-Webster).
Your shirt idea doesn't really demonstrate that, based on the definition. So no. Bad taste, but not -phobic.

Similarly, I think Christianity was originally founded by deranged men who came up with scary stories to keep their wives and children obedient so they could exert control over something. Nowadays, I don't really have a problem with the religion. Besides the fact that grown adults are believing (what I feel to be) fairy tales, there isn't much wrong with it. Same with most religions.

The gotcha here would be that because I was criticizing the founder, I would be criticizing the religion and all of its followers, according to those followers.

And is it so bad to believe in something that teaches something so simple as "be good"? Its not like being good is an inherent trait we're all born with. Our ideas of good and bad behavior come from our parents, and their parents, and so on, which inevitably started with someone that was religious.

edit on 7-3-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Who cares if she's bashing Israel????? The democrats have been bashing the hard working men and women who built the u.s.a from nothing and turned it into the power house it is today.

Why is bashing Israel so bad? Call em out for their #.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   
So the DNC wants to die on this political hill, so be it.
They are handing free ammunition to the GOP/Trump to use in the 2020 general election, the sad thing is they think middle America agree with them. They are just making the red counties in America redder with their stupidity.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Sanders,Harris,Warren,Cortez all support Omar.

Should tell you everything you need to know about the Marxist 'revolution'.

"I'm a woman of color" is the latest tool they use to suggest they have the right to say what they say. Even Cummings had a serous pain look on his face when she talked.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
So the DNC wants to die on this political hill, so be it.
They are handing free ammunition to the GOP/Trump to use in the 2020 general election, the sad thing is they think middle America agree with them. They are just making the red counties in America redder with their stupidity.

The dNc died many many months ago.
The 2020 elections are already over. Trump wins. That’s not a prediction.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Thanks for all of your statements. To be clear this is not a 'SUPPORT ISRAEL" thread. It is to show the hypocrisy that exists in the US Congress.

Now, what no one realized is that the House used this as a way to 'squash' free speech on the House floor. It also is condemning 'white nationalism' yet it wants to protect Islam. Pretty light on Anti-Semitism. Go ahead and read it...go to page 6 it gets good.

link

So, I guess no one can say anything bad about the conflicts or the plight of the Islamic culture.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   
The tweets

First One.

Rep. Omar apologizes for Israel tweets as criticism mounts

The controversy began Sunday night when Omar responded to a tweet from journalist Glenn Greenwald taking House GOP Leader Kevin McCarthy to task for threatening punishment against Omar and Michigan Democratic Rep. Rashida Tlaib over their criticisms of Israel. "It's stunning how much time US political leaders spend defending a foreign nation even if it means attacking free speech rights of Americans," Greenwald wrote.

In Somali: Ilhaan Cumar oo raali galin ka bixisay Yuhuud nacaybka Omar responded: "It's all about the Benjamins baby," followed by a musical note emoji. The line comes from a 1997 Puff Daddy rap song referring to $100 bills.

As you can see, no anti-semitism

Latest one.

Minnesota Congresswoman Ignites Debate On Israel And Anti-Semitism

"I want to talk about the political influence in this country that says it is OK for people to push for allegiance to a foreign country. I want to ask why is it OK for me to talk about the influence of the NRA (National Rifle Association), of fossil fuel industries or Big Pharma, and not talk about a powerful lobbying group that is influencing policies?"

Again no anti-semitism.

Unless I am wrong and someone can point out where exactly she is being anti-semitic

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: narrator

she looks antisemitic
its just political b/#

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   
If the dems won't police themselves the electorate will.
What utter garbage.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   
A Somalian, an Arab, and a Puerto Rican walk into a bar..... 😎

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
A Somalian, an Arab, and a Puerto Rican walk into a bar..... 😎

And they are endorsed by the grand master of the KKK.

Source: twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: narrator

What has she said that was anti-Semitic, you ask? How about you go shout “Israel has brainwashed America!” on a street corner and let everyone explain it to you.

Ilhan Omar has reached the downfall of intersectionality: What do you do when someone from a group who “cannot be racist” says something racist against another protected group? Is that person being racist, or is it racist to say that a person who cannot be racist is racist?

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I don't see any threads on the Anti-Semitic bill itself. Was it passed?

Did it include any anti Black-Face wording?
edit on 3/7/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I don't see any threads on the Anti-Semitic bill itself. Was it passed?

Did it include any anti Black-Face wording?

There's no special protections for White people that get called bad names !!

Hmmm 😎

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join