It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Muslim Jihad in the House begins....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

the Muslim Chaos in the House is intended to motivate/inspire the Antifa-&-BLM armies of fighters to become bold enough to swear allegiance in the Spirit of Jihadists to the new House members wrapped in the ISIS flag of extremism for the Caliphate/ Sharia Law over democracy or constitutional representatives...

the House Freshmen representatives are conducting themselves like the Community Organizer called BHO...

but Anarchy, confusion, chaos are all considered 'Winning Strategies'... That's what's going down...
hey good thread

edit on th31155199086107342019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Truth.

Extremists exist on both sides, and both are ugly.

Sorry but radical Islam is far and away the biggest threat to western values, far and away, not even close, not EVEN close!

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
David Duke approves!!

(as do some conspiracy theorists)

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Fools

However I do believe that the context of what she said matters as well. I think she was criticizing some bill in congress that would make it illegal for a citizen or a corporation of the United States to boycott Israel.

Almost sounds like the erosion of constitutional rights to benefit a foreign nation.

And quite honestly, I think everyone should be allowed to dislike or even make rude comments about any group of people or nation that exists or have ever existed as well.

I am not too sure why over the last 30 years or so this sort of thing has become such a big deal. The only difference I see is that some people don't say what they really think about certain issues in public anymore. And of course actually expressing your opinion or judgements about other people or groups of people in some businesses can get you fired. Otherwise, left to their own, all people still have to have some sort of biases. It's like we need them to even exist possibly. I am not sure really, but what I do know is that bottling up these emotions and pretending they dont exist at some point is going to blow up all over the place.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

Truth.

Sorry but radical Islam is far and away the biggest threat to western values, far and away, not even close, not EVEN close!

While you're not wrong, shouldn't it be thought provoking it takes a Muslim to bring up maybe there is a bit too much Israeli influence in our lawmakers that they humor a bill to put restrictions on boycotting Israel?

Boycott whoever you want, I don't care... But someone does.

Also, I don't boycott Israel, but if you want to, go for it.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: narrator
What has she said that is anti-Semitic?

Criticizing Israel, and those who support it, isn't anti-Semitic.

She hasn't said anything negative about Jewish people, or Judaism. Therefore, not anti-Semitic.

ETA: There is a rapidly rising culture in America, wherein getting upset about everything you disagree with is trendy. Doesn't make it true, people just twist someone's words to mean whatever they want, run with it, then people fall into 2 camps, agree or disagree. That's ridiculous. She never criticized a religion, but people just want to be upset about something, so they do crap like this.

Yeah those idiot leaders of the Democrat Party, Chuck and Nancy, are big huge idiots! Throws into question every decision they ever made... we have to ask if their motivations have been steeped in Islamophobia this entire time... It makes a lot more sense now when you realize most of the immigrants coming over the southern border are Christian. The Democratic Leadership have been trying to bring in competitors to push put our Islamic friends, all while pretending to fly the flag of tolerance and friendship! They want a redo of the Crusades! This is an outrage!
edit on 3/7/2019 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   
The site has finally gone full retard.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   
If the Dems want to lose everything in 2020 just keep going with the antisemitic remarks.
We know there is a group quietly controlling things from behind the scenes.
they are about to ram their heads right in to that wall.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Revel in the glory of it... Let's turn this bitch into a Hyronimous Bosch painting!

link   

I am making an observation and I sure as hell am not backing away from a debate.

link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

I'm down with the crazy, let's do it.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Or you're an ANTIFA Muslim apologist.

You can't support someone's right to say something and disagree with their ideology at the same time... That's not how it works, or at least that's what I learned today....

Either way, aloha snack bar buddy!

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Truth.

While you're not wrong, shouldn't it be thought provoking it takes a Muslim to bring up maybe there is a bit too much Israeli influence in our lawmakers that they humor a bill to put restrictions on boycotting Israel?

I can't disagree that there seems to be too much Israeli influence in the government, but I would need to see actual data to prove that.

whichever way it goes, it is surely not conducive to American interests that a Muslim stokes the fires of anti semitism.

I mean in what way can that be good?

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Or you're an ANTIFA Muslim apologist.

I'm also a Luciferian Masonic child-eater.

You can't support someone's right to say something and disagree with their ideology at the same time... That's not how it works, or at least that's what I learned today....

Either way, aloha snack bar buddy!

And go fhtagn yourself, my brother.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
LOL another "delay" in the House vote for the BigotBill.

They can't seem to get it right 😆

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Truth.

I can't disagree that there seems to be too much Israeli influence in the government, but I would need to see actual data to prove that.

whichever way it goes, it is surely not conducive to American interests that a Muslim stokes the fires of anti semitism.

I mean in what way can that be good?

Here's a good article on the extents the lobbyists will go in this instance.

How did she stoke the fires of Anti-Semitism? Because she's Muslim?

I get it, some Muslims don't like Jews, but not all. Israel is allies with a few Muslim countries.... So if you're implying she hates Jews because she is Muslim, it's not proven.

I'm not Jewish, yet here I am being critical of our relationship with Isreal. That's not anti-semetic, that's my right as an American to voice how I feel about my tax dollars being used.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Truth.

No arguement there.

That was not the context of the statement. It was in response to a post concerning left/right of US politics.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
We can argue all day as to whether or not what she has said is/was anti-Semitic, but at the end of the day the question remains.

Is she an anti-Semite?

Because her comments (while protected under the 1st Amendment) sure do sound like things an anti-Semite would say.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
We can argue all day as to whether or not what she has said is/was anti-Semitic, but at the end of the day the question remains.

Is she an anti-Semite?

Because her comments (while protected under the 1st Amendment) sure do sound like things an anti-Semite would say.

What if she spoke out against Muslim countries too?

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Then she's multi-tasking her hatred.

There's nothing that says you can't hate just one group of people.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join