It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Muslim Jihad in the House begins....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: narrator

Judaism was founded/followed by the Israelite's, Hebrews and other tribes. Have you ever heard of the 12 tribes of Israel? It is not a new term. "Modern Day" Israel was recognized after WW2 and is in the same place their ancestors came from. They returned there. It was not like the migration away from Europe and creating a Christian nation in the US that has evolved to include many religions so no, knocking the US is not attacking Christianity especially not in this decade.

In the bible it is even called The land of Israel.

edit on Marpm31pmf0000002019-03-07T13:48:18-06:000118 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: narrator

originally posted by: Ksihkehe
a reply to: CriticalStinker

The second and third quote, posted on stormfront with a few minor changes, wouldn't be getting defended by Bernie or anyone else. It's laughable. I don't really care what she says, but the whole Jews running everything is a stereotype and if someone were to stereotype a gay person or minority other than Jews, the left would have a fit.

Maybe she's not anti-Semitic, maybe she's just Judaphobic. Everybody on the left should be happy now.

Wait, I'm missing something.

Stormfront, a white nationalist group/site, posted quotes "with a few minor changes" to reflect anti-Semitism, and we're supposed to use that as a credible source?

No, in the third quote you replace Muslim with proud boy or white nationalist or whatever they use to describe themselves and it would not be getting defended. The second quote on that post needs no modification. Put it on a neo-nazi forum and it would be called what it is, a stereotype.

Oh, wow. I completely misunderstood you. Thanks for clearing that up!

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

en.wikipedia.org...

FFS google it...

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
The ultimate Hell Raiser ...... 😄

Omar Remains Defiant 🗡

"I know what my mission is! I know what my purpose is! I know that as long as I breathe, that I will continue to make people uncomfortable in the best way possible" - Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN)

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I do believe that this congress critter has no love for Jews, nor Israel. However I do believe that the context of what she said matters as well. I think she was criticizing some bill in congress that would make it illegal for a citizen or a corporation of the United States to boycott Israel.

Why is Israel the only country that deserves this benefit? That seems a little odd to me. And in that area, in that context I do agree with this otherwise annoying politician that I am sure is 180 from me in just about all other areas.

I am not an Israel hater and have even spent time there. Wonderful place really. But making a law like that here seems a bit nuts.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

However I do believe that the context of what she said matters as well. I think she was criticizing some bill in congress that would make it illegal for a citizen or a corporation of the United States to boycott Israel.

Almost sounds like the erosion of constitutional rights to benefit a foreign nation.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Your 'apology' is as believable as Omars was for her comments....

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Judaism was founded/followed by the Israelite's, Hebrews and other tribes. Have you ever heard of the 12 tribes of Israel? It is not a new term. "Modern Day" Israel was recognized after WW2 and is in the same place their ancestors came from. They returned there. It was not like the migration away from Europe and creating a Christian nation in the US that has evolved to include many religions so no, knocking the US is not attacking Christianity especially not in this decade.

It has since Genesis in the bible been called The land of Israel.

Wow. I love it when someone tries to defend an indefensible position. Isreal, in the bible, was a person, not a political state, not that writing something down makes it fact anyway. No reputable, secular historian takes the bible as fact. There are factual things in the OT, but everything isn't taken literally.

Furthermore, all three Abrahamic religions stake claim to the same territory. One is no more right than the others.

No argument that Jews have been around longer, but i don't see the relevance.

link   

In the bible it is even called The land of Israel.

Israel's policies as a nation, which is what she's criticizing, didn't come about until 1948 at the earliest. It's impossible to have national policies without a nation.

She is being critical of Israel lobbying/influencing America. She is in no way being critical of Judaism doing that (because the religion isn't doing that), she's being critical of Israel (a nation) for doing it.

The facts that Israel has a lot of Jewish people living there and their national leaders are Jewish, is completely irrelevant.

Again, that would be akin to Merkel criticizing Trump's policies, then being told she can't do that because it's anti-Christian.

link   
I have a feeling the Antifa thinking is strong is this thread...

link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
Haaretz

originally posted by: Jonjonj

I would question his position, would you not? Tell me who has questioned his position and I'll tell you... Never mind, you know where this ends up.

He's not the only one who holds that view... Here is one from an Israeli Columnist from his opinion piece.

What, after all, has Omar said? That pro-Israel activists demand “allegiance to a foreign country”; that U.S. politicians support Israel because of money they receive from the pro-Israel lobby group AIPAC, and that “Israel hypnotized the world.” What is incorrect in these statements? Why is describing reality considered anti-Semitic?

Jews have immense power in the U.S., far beyond the relative size of their community, and the blind support given by their establishment to Israel raises legitimate questions regarding dual loyalty. Their power derives from their economic success, their organizational skills and the political pressure they exert. Omar dared to speak about this.

Just imagine what Israelis and Jews would feel if Muslim Americans had the same political, economic and cultural power Jews have. Such power, above all the intoxication with power that has seized hold of the Jewish establishment, comes with a price. Omar and her colleagues are trying to collect on it.
Haaretz

Just like I can speak out against America's foreign policy as an American, and note that it is that of my governments and does not reflect the citizens (though some would say it does reflect them).

When the world speaks out against the actions of America, are they referring to the citizens or the government?

I'm going to quote this since everybody wants to play dumb. She says Jews. Not just Israel, Jews. I never said you were stereotyping. I said the quotes are stereotypes about Jews not just criticism of Israeli influence.

Like I said. I don't care what she says. All the talk is just confirming what many already know. I don't like seeing otherwise intelligent people tell me stereotyping a whole group of people can somehow be excused as being legitimate foreign policy criticism. I think Israel was a real dumb idea given it's in the middle of countries that hate them. There is plenty to criticize without making it about all Jews.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Twice now Rep. Ilhan Omar’s (D-MN) has been called out since in office about anti-semetic remarks. Twice now resolutions have been presented and shot down. The latest from Nancy Pelosi. If a Jewish Congressperson was stating things about Islam it would be a much different situation. We know that for a fact.

There is a call to have Omar removed from the House Foreign Affairs Committee over her latest remarks. It would be a good way to discipline a 'freshman' house member and let them know that they are here for our country and not to promote the hate of their religion. I mean, Israel is the greatest enemy of Islam in the Middle East and has been for centuries.

So, not only is she allowed to bash Israel but now the tables are attempting to be turned by the Muslim Sisterhood in the House. Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) said Wednesday evening that Steve Scalise (R-LA) was motivated by Islamophobia when stating that Rep. Ilhan Omar’s (D-MN) should be removed from the House Foreign Affairs Committee over her last anti-Semitic remarks.

“Hard to watch Rep. Scalise demand that Rep. @IlhanMN be removed from House Foreign Affairs w/o wondering if it’s steeped in Islamophobia,” Rashida Tlaib wrote on Twitter, before contending that the Minnesota Democrat is better suited to serve on the influential House panel than the top Louisana Republican.

So now we have one Muslim defending another and calling another Congressman a Islamophobic because the Muslim Congress people are attacking their known enemy. Israel.

You even have those on the left you would not expect calling for dismissal from the committee...and some defending.

This year, Omar apologized for a 2012 tweet in which she said Israel had “hypnotized” America. In February, she apologized for suggesting that members of Congress support Israel because they are paid to do so. That earned her stern rebukes from Pelosi and House Foreign Relations Committee Chairman Eliot Engel (D-NY), among others. This time, Engel declared that Omar’s suggestion about divided loyalties was a “vile” stereotype that had no place on his committee.

Then you have House Majority Whip James Clyburn (D-SC) defending Omar and stating her escape from Somailia was worse and more personal than those who lost family and survived the holocaust. That alone is sickening.

House Majority Whip James Clyburn (D-SC) on Wednesday defended Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) over her latest antisemitic outburst, arguing that her experience of fleeing violence in Somalia is “more personal” than Jews whose parents survived the Holocaust.

There they are folks....a picture of intolerance.

What is even sadder for our country is that a resolution in the House will be needed to stop ALL HATE...I wonder if that applies to the hate and resistance of our sitting president also?

Link

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) told reporters Wednesday that she did not believe Omar was being “intentionally” anti-Semitic when she implied that pro-Israel Americans have dual loyalty.

One final note, for all of those who think they may vote for him....a jewish man himself...

2020 presidential candidate Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) defended Omar Wednesday, saying that Americans shouldn’t “equate anti-Semitism with legitimate criticism of the right-wing, Netanyahu government in Israel.”

In conclusion, I hope this is something that will continue to rip apart the Democratic Party. I am actually enjoying seeing them tear each other apart and infight. The true colors are bleeding through.

bet the people of michigan and minnesota are so proud today
what a pile of crap

Some are.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

I'm going to quote this since everybody wants to play dumb. She says Jews. Not just Israel, Jews. I never said you were stereotyping. I said the quotes are stereotypes about Jews not just criticism of Israeli influence.

No, the columnist (Israeli who is Jewish) said that... She always said Israel.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: narrator
What has she said that is anti-Semitic?

Criticizing Israel, and those who support it, isn't anti-Semitic.

She hasn't said anything negative about Jewish people, or Judaism. Therefore, not anti-Semitic.

So they resort to name calling rather than debating.

Agreed, for a congressperson to project that Scalise is 'islamophobic' is the very epitome of these 2 intolerant racists' actual modus operandi, again the adherents of this cult show their true colours.

Are yanks awake yet or still sleeping through TV programming?

These 'representative' must be representing the haters of America & the haters of life.

I am pretty sure I'm witnessing the beginning of the deconstruction of the other single most dangerous cult whose has permeated the US - the democrat party and DNC.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Your 'apology' is as believable as Omars was for her comments....

I didn't apologize, because I wasn't involved with 9/11.

I said I'm sorry for your loss. Just because we're debating something doesn't mean I wouldn't be empathetic that you took a loss on a day that our country was attacked.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I have the feeling common sense eludes you.

Any insinuation that would associate me with antifa is laughable.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

So liberals call people racist and neo-nazi when they don't wish to debate.

Now the Right is throwing out anti-semetic and ANTIFA when they don't wish to talk about the substance of an arguement.

This is why it's always so hard for me to tell the difference between the left and the right... They go by the same playbook, just replace words.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Twice now Rep. Ilhan Omar’s (D-MN) has been called out since in office about anti-semetic remarks. Twice now resolutions have been presented and shot down. The latest from Nancy Pelosi. If a Jewish Congressperson was stating things about Islam it would be a much different situation. We know that for a fact.

There is a call to have Omar removed from the House Foreign Affairs Committee over her latest remarks. It would be a good way to discipline a 'freshman' house member and let them know that they are here for our country and not to promote the hate of their religion. I mean, Israel is the greatest enemy of Islam in the Middle East and has been for centuries.

So, not only is she allowed to bash Israel but now the tables are attempting to be turned by the Muslim Sisterhood in the House. Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) said Wednesday evening that Steve Scalise (R-LA) was motivated by Islamophobia when stating that Rep. Ilhan Omar’s (D-MN) should be removed from the House Foreign Affairs Committee over her last anti-Semitic remarks.

“Hard to watch Rep. Scalise demand that Rep. @IlhanMN be removed from House Foreign Affairs w/o wondering if it’s steeped in Islamophobia,” Rashida Tlaib wrote on Twitter, before contending that the Minnesota Democrat is better suited to serve on the influential House panel than the top Louisana Republican.

So now we have one Muslim defending another and calling another Congressman a Islamophobic because the Muslim Congress people are attacking their known enemy. Israel.

You even have those on the left you would not expect calling for dismissal from the committee...and some defending.

This year, Omar apologized for a 2012 tweet in which she said Israel had “hypnotized” America. In February, she apologized for suggesting that members of Congress support Israel because they are paid to do so. That earned her stern rebukes from Pelosi and House Foreign Relations Committee Chairman Eliot Engel (D-NY), among others. This time, Engel declared that Omar’s suggestion about divided loyalties was a “vile” stereotype that had no place on his committee.

Then you have House Majority Whip James Clyburn (D-SC) defending Omar and stating her escape from Somailia was worse and more personal than those who lost family and survived the holocaust. That alone is sickening.

House Majority Whip James Clyburn (D-SC) on Wednesday defended Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) over her latest antisemitic outburst, arguing that her experience of fleeing violence in Somalia is “more personal” than Jews whose parents survived the Holocaust.

There they are folks....a picture of intolerance.

What is even sadder for our country is that a resolution in the House will be needed to stop ALL HATE...I wonder if that applies to the hate and resistance of our sitting president also?

Link

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) told reporters Wednesday that she did not believe Omar was being “intentionally” anti-Semitic when she implied that pro-Israel Americans have dual loyalty.

One final note, for all of those who think they may vote for him....a jewish man himself...

2020 presidential candidate Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) defended Omar Wednesday, saying that Americans shouldn’t “equate anti-Semitism with legitimate criticism of the right-wing, Netanyahu government in Israel.”

In conclusion, I hope this is something that will continue to rip apart the Democratic Party. I am actually enjoying seeing them tear each other apart and infight. The true colors are bleeding through.

bet the people of michigan and minnesota are so proud today
what a pile of crap

Some are.

They are lucky to live in a country where they are free to express themselves.
Too bad they would not extend that freedom to everyone given the opportunity.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Truth.

Extremists exist on both sides, and both are ugly.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
That's not anti-semitism. Yet it wasn't too long ago that we were told the Trump campaign using a star in their graphic design was.

www.nbcnews.com...
edit on 7-3-2019 by NOS4A2 because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join