It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Muslim Jihad in the House begins....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

BINGO!

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
How are we denying ignorance if no one will provide a clearly anti-semetic remark from Omar?

ATS as a whole slams the media constantly, but are celebrating their conclusion with this story because they like it.

ATS as a whole slams the PC culture as it deludes conversation and silences perfectly valid opinions, but in this situation supports PC.

And some members have at least been honest about it, it's not what she said that wasn't OK, it's that she's a Muslim so she can't say it.

The mental gymnastics are really giving everyone a jolly good exercise on this topic.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I don't understand you. You absolutely know the Islamic stance on Israel, why are you even debating this? Just agree that you think Israel should be overrun and we are done here.
I honestly think that would be best.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I mean, Israel is the greatest enemy of Islam in the Middle East and has been for centuries. 

Israel hasn't been around for centuries.

72 years.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

I don't understand you. You absolutely know the Islamic stance on Israel, why are you even debating this? Just agree that you think Israel should be overrun and we are done here.
I honestly think that would be best.

No, that's not how it works.

Just because I like freedom of speech and don't mind it when someone says Israel is lobbying the US, doesn't mean I want them to be overrun.

That's logical fallacy.

My government can work completely in it's own interest while not taking foreign money and we can both prosper.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

House Majority Whip James Clyburn (D-SC) on Wednesday defended Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) over her latest antisemitic outburst, arguing that her experience of fleeing violence in Somalia is “more personal” than Jews whose parents survived the Holocaust.

Wtf? That's their rationale for hating Israel?

What did Israel do to Somalia?

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

You use the term logical fallacy incorrectly: you are arguing saying Israel is lobbying when in fact you actually mean influencing. That is a fallacy, say what you mean.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

(Heavy Sarcasm starts)I am so sorry. You are right. The Jewish people have only been around since after WW2. You must be the product of public school in the current century. (Heavy sarcasm ends)

You want to call someone out have your own facts straight. Israel and Judaism to most people are the same thing because it is. In fact the Jewish people have returned to where they started 1300 years before Christ was born or 2000 years before Islam. Are you trying to say that the jewish people have never had an encounter with Islam before they would up where they are now?

The Koran and the Bible are Jewish text with the modern history of religious beliefs.

edit on Marpm31pmf0000002019-03-07T13:21:49-06:000149 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on Marpm31pmf0000002019-03-07T13:22:30-06:000130 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

You use the term logical fallacy incorrectly: you are arguing saying Israel is lobbying when in fact you actually mean influencing. That is a fallacy, say what you mean.

I meant lobbying.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

No, not that she is a Muslim and cannot say it. The fact that when she is called out for her remarks it is Islamaphobia but she can defend her remarks and it is acceptable. Screw that. I still have a pain in my heart for my relative who died on 9/11 when those she believes attacked our country. I am not a believer it is a peaceful religion by any means.

If any of you want to pretend that the things she says are not Anti-Jewish you are drinking the Kool-aid way too much.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I'm sorry for your loss.

I'm sure though that family members of those dead on USS Liberty may have similar sentiment to foreign attacks on our country.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: Mach2

I am so sorry. You are right. The Jewish people have only been around since after WW2. You must be the product of public school in the current century.

You want to call someone out have your own facts straight. Israel and Judaism to most people are the same thing because it is. In fact the Jewish people have returned to where they started 1300 years before Christ was born or 2000 years before Islam. Are you trying to say that the jewish people have never had an encounter with Islam before they would up where they are now?

Judaism was founded about 3,500 years ago. Israel became a nation in 1948.

They are NOT the same thing. And that's where this entire issue stems from. One is a religion, and one is a country. Criticizing one does NOT mean you are criticizing both.

A lot of people consider America to be a Christian nation. If Angela Merkel were to criticize our government, would that mean she was criticizing Christianity?

Of course Jewish people had encounters with Muslims prior to Israel being a nation. Not sure of your point.

When you say "where they are now", do you mean worldwide? Or do you mean Israel? You know there are Jewish folks pretty much everywhere, right?

It's really interesting how you're trying to make fun of Mach2 for a supposed lack of knowledge, when you are here claiming that a religion and a nation are the same thing.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   

The second and third quote, posted on stormfront with a few minor changes, wouldn't be getting defended by Bernie or anyone else. It's laughable. I don't really care what she says, but the whole Jews running everything is a stereotype and if someone were to stereotype a gay person or minority other than Jews, the left would have a fit.

Maybe she's not anti-Semitic, maybe she's just Judaphobic. Everybody on the left should be happy now.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

The second and third quote, posted on stormfront with a few minor changes, wouldn't be getting defended by Bernie or anyone else. It's laughable. I don't really care what she says, but the whole Jews running everything is a stereotype and if someone were to stereotype a gay person or minority other than Jews, the left would have a fit.

Maybe she's not anti-Semitic, maybe she's just Judaphobic. Everybody on the left should be happy now.

Wait, I'm missing something.

Stormfront, a white nationalist group/site, posted quotes "with a few minor changes" to reflect anti-Semitism, and we're supposed to use that as a credible source?

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

but the whole Jews running everything is a stereotype and if someone were to stereotype a gay person or minority other than Jews, the left would have a fit.

Funny, I never said that, and the Israeli I quoted never said that.

But they have pull on our government, that's been proven.

So I can criticize a foreign nation having influence, especially through lobbying efforts if I want, because it's my right.

It doesn't mean I hate Jews, it means I don't want a foreign country having influence other than diplomacy with mine.

I've done threads about Saudi Arabian lobbying efforts in the US as well.
edit on 7-3-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   

edit on 7-3-2019 by trustmeimdoctor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I disagree that Israel, and Judaism are the same thing, and so does any encyclopedia.

If you want to be "factual", don't make unprovable assumptions about what "most ppl" believe. Do you personally know most ppl? There are a billion Chinamen that don't give a crap either way.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: narrator

Stormfront, a white nationalist group/site, posted quotes "with a few minor changes" to reflect anti-Semitism, and we're supposed to use that as a credible source?

No, in the third quote you replace Muslim with proud boy or white nationalist or whatever they use to describe themselves and it would not be getting defended. The second quote on that post needs no modification. Put it on a neo-nazi forum and it would be called what it is, a stereotype.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

please, tell me what this has to do with "Marxism"

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: narrator

No, in the third quote you replace Muslim with proud boy or white nationalist or whatever they use to describe themselves and it would not be getting defended. The second quote on that post needs no modification. Put it on a neo-nazi forum and it would be called what it is, a stereotype.

I quoted an Israeli, not a neo-nazi.

I fail to see your point.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join