It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Muslim Jihad in the House begins....

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Extorris

I think the usa is always open to debate about our allies.

Palestine, where Allied forces "relocated" families to when they gave land to Israel is still not recognized as a county by Israel. The official legal borders that were established and agreed to by Israel? Israel doesn't care and continues to just take more land evicting Palestinians from their homes and building new condo's for Israel's expanding population.

Could you imagine if Mexico just started to show up in Texas and California border towns, dragged Americans off their property and gunpoint and illegally claimed border towns for their own? They could if Mexico was a Nuclear Power and unquestionably supported by the most powerful country on earth.

Israel deserves our protection, but they also deserve our condemnation.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

Palestine, where Allied forces "relocated" families to when they gave land to Israel is still not recognized as a county by Israel.

This is different than how the lines were drawn in germany post wwII?
War has winners and losers. Don't be the loser.

Could you imagine if Mexico just started to show up in Texas and California border towns, dragged Americans off their property and gunpoint and illegally claimed border towns for their own?

They did try
en.wikipedia.org...
bet they don't try again

Israel deserves our protection, but they also deserve our condemnation

I agree, I just would not suggest it come from someone who appears to support Hamas.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I agree, I just would not suggest it come from someone who appears to support Hamas.

I think any American citizen should be able to criticize our governments external entanglements.

Why put dumb rules on who can say what?

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Are some of you serious? What did she say that was anti-Semitic? I dunno probably the 3-4 anti-Semitic tropes, I THINK LIBERALS CALL THOSE DOG-WHISTLES. Along side who she associates with, terror linked organizations, and terrorist apologist folks, easy to see where it's coming from.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
The claims in this thread become increasing fantastical each passing hour.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: EverydayInVA

The tweets I saw didn't seem anti-Semitic.

Is this racist? :

Saudi Arabia has hypnotized the world, may God awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Saudi Arabia"

I just replaced israel and Allah. Is that a racist tweet against muslims then?

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

You have to understand history, this goes back a long way, I'm not claiming to be an expert on these things, but I've seen Jewish folks explain the history of these tropes, and putting everything together that she's said comes across like she's dog whistling to others that hold anti-semitic views. It's similar to memes, this is essentially taking a racist meme and updating/sanding down some rough edges, she does a great job of dancing around the line, probably crossing it a few times.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

A serious question. Not baiting or trolling I enjoy your responses.

Do you equate what she said to when DeSantis said 'monkey this up' when he had a black opponent during the election? A vague reference that is not truly demeaning but those who want to can find issue with it?
edit on Marpm31pmf0000002019-03-08T15:52:10-06:000310 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Would an anti-Semite say things similar to what Omar has said?

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

A serious question. Not baiting or trolling I enjoy your responses.

Do you equate what she said to when DeSantis said 'monkey this up' when he had a black opponent during the election? A vague reference that is not truly demeaning but those who want to can find issue with it?

I don't think he said that intentionally. Why would he?

I wouldn't equate the two, because I think his was a mistake and she meant what she said.

But I don't think what she said was anti semetic.

She might be anti semetic, but I'm not going to say that just because she spoke out against Israel and is Muslim.

I think she has it out for Israel because she is Muslim, but that doesn't necessarily mean she hates the people. I've talked to refugees from nations we were at war with, they were awesome... Drank with a few.

But PC isn't going anywhere if we put gas on the flames of the fires we wish to burn.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   
The problem is that almost all religious people secretly support all acts of extremism as long as the opposed religions are the target . These same people will publicly decree their tolerance and love for all religions. I was this way as a Eastern Orthodox christian! I did not realize it until I broke free from Yahweh the abusive father that taught the big 3 religions that abuse, death , slavry and rape are all ok as long as god gave you authority to be a monster ! The Spirit or cosmic order ( I don’t know ) is definitely a mystery! It’s laughable that when a religious nutter kills in the name of god they have a case, because the Torah , Quaran and Old Testament all call for the killing of the non believer ! The only way we grow is to take away tax exempt status from religious groups , pass laws on removing all religious ideas from government and let them die on the vine

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I have a theory on the Muslim encroachment! I’ve not read this or heard this before ! Here I go... The Roman Catholic Church is now a paper tiger and holds little sway in the USA and even less in Europe! The western elite need a religion ( none of them subscribe to in truth ) to control the masses ! They need a new Tom’as de Torquemada ( Spanish Inquisition) For 350 plus years people were tortured and killed for jesus or god ! The high water mark of the Inquisition was still visible in the early 1900’s The elite don’t want to hear the dull masses complaining and threatening their control ! How do you do combat the angry pesants? Simple allow a religion of hate and abuse to control through fear of hell or pleasures of heaven based on ones dedication to the GOD! The West had Rome and the Catholic Church to fill the need as the hammer of fear ! Catholic’s control little to no one anymore ! This is why Gaddafi was removed and the waves of Muslims were unleashed on Europe under the guise of kindness and cosmopolitan ideas ! The elite will be exempt of Muslim laws or they will convert ( wink wink ) and rule from golden spires once again where THEY and their new Imam’s ( head butherers and lap dogs ) will use drugs, alcohol, pork ribs and underage sex slaves to the end of days ! All the while the Islamic order forced upon the masses by law or fear is controlling through torture and death the otherwise outspoken members of society that are starting to scare the elite ! Why else would Merkel ( besides a deminishing white German work force ) allow such a backwards religion into her country through Muslim immigrants all the while promoting atheism against christian beliefs ??

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Muslims are a followeers ofcult built around teachings of some dude named Mohammed it is not a pepme and. There is only one race. It comes in many hues but that is the human brace..

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I thought your NEW JESUS the lord of orange has power over American congress. It seems he is nothing. Just a fkin puppet.

edit on 9-3-2019 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Looked into it, apparently the example you gave comes straight out of WW2 Nazi propaganda comics, so yes, that example is anti-Semitic.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Congressman Steven Scalise tells colleagues on the House floor..

"You are now prioritizing Illegal Immigrants higher than American Citizens!"

www.hannity.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: narrator
How many layers of the onion skin do you need to peel back to really see she hates Jews. They all do. Muslims will hate Jews forever. But I ask you this, you tell me how many scientific and other discoveries come from Palestinians that benefit mankind? The cell phone you use, many computer parts, and lots of medical breakthroughs comes from Israel.

Hate Jews don't vaccinate as Jonas Salk was a Jew that halted polio. Yes there are some bad Jews who head up world banking and deserve what they get in the future but not all Jews lust for world domination. Like Christians there are good and bad. Islam on the other hand condones murder in the name of Allah and it does not belong in our congress in any shape or form.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: mekhanics
You better start loving that puppet because the alternative will be your dystopian nightmare!!!!

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: EverydayInVA
Looked into it, apparently the example you gave comes straight out of WW2 Nazi propaganda comics, so yes, that example is anti-Semitic.

Hitler and the Nazis said alot of bad things about the Jews. So now I can't say israel is trying to hypnotize the world regarding the Palestinian conflict and the wrongdoings involved?

Hmm I must be a nazi now that I criticized israel...

Funny how it's perfectly okay to criticize any country, Especially majority Muslim countries, but israel is off limits..

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join