It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Muslim Jihad in the House begins....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+49 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Twice now Rep. Ilhan Omar’s (D-MN) has been called out since in office about anti-semetic remarks. Twice now resolutions have been presented and shot down. The latest from Nancy Pelosi. If a Jewish Congressperson was stating things about Islam it would be a much different situation. We know that for a fact.

There is a call to have Omar removed from the House Foreign Affairs Committee over her latest remarks. It would be a good way to discipline a 'freshman' house member and let them know that they are here for our country and not to promote the hate of their religion. I mean, Israel is the greatest enemy of Islam in the Middle East and has been for centuries.

So, not only is she allowed to bash Israel but now the tables are attempting to be turned by the Muslim Sisterhood in the House. Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) said Wednesday evening that Steve Scalise (R-LA) was motivated by Islamophobia when stating that Rep. Ilhan Omar’s (D-MN) should be removed from the House Foreign Affairs Committee over her last anti-Semitic remarks.

“Hard to watch Rep. Scalise demand that Rep. @IlhanMN be removed from House Foreign Affairs w/o wondering if it’s steeped in Islamophobia,” Rashida Tlaib wrote on Twitter, before contending that the Minnesota Democrat is better suited to serve on the influential House panel than the top Louisana Republican.

So now we have one Muslim defending another and calling another Congressman a Islamophobic because the Muslim Congress people are attacking their known enemy. Israel.

You even have those on the left you would not expect calling for dismissal from the committee...and some defending.

This year, Omar apologized for a 2012 tweet in which she said Israel had “hypnotized” America. In February, she apologized for suggesting that members of Congress support Israel because they are paid to do so. That earned her stern rebukes from Pelosi and House Foreign Relations Committee Chairman Eliot Engel (D-NY), among others. This time, Engel declared that Omar’s suggestion about divided loyalties was a “vile” stereotype that had no place on his committee.

Then you have House Majority Whip James Clyburn (D-SC) defending Omar and stating her escape from Somailia was worse and more personal than those who lost family and survived the holocaust. That alone is sickening.

House Majority Whip James Clyburn (D-SC) on Wednesday defended Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) over her latest antisemitic outburst, arguing that her experience of fleeing violence in Somalia is “more personal” than Jews whose parents survived the Holocaust.

There they are folks....a picture of intolerance.

What is even sadder for our country is that a resolution in the House will be needed to stop ALL HATE...I wonder if that applies to the hate and resistance of our sitting president also?

Link

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) told reporters Wednesday that she did not believe Omar was being “intentionally” anti-Semitic when she implied that pro-Israel Americans have dual loyalty.

One final note, for all of those who think they may vote for him....a jewish man himself...

2020 presidential candidate Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) defended Omar Wednesday, saying that Americans shouldn’t “equate anti-Semitism with legitimate criticism of the right-wing, Netanyahu government in Israel.”

In conclusion, I hope this is something that will continue to rip apart the Democratic Party. I am actually enjoying seeing them tear each other apart and infight. The true colors are bleeding through.
edit on Marpm31pmf0000002019-03-07T12:03:05-06:001205 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on Marpm31pmf0000002019-03-07T12:05:49-06:001249 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

+39 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Sanders,Harris,Warren,Cortez all support Omar.

Should tell you everything you need to know about the Marxist 'revolution'.

+22 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   
What has she said that is anti-Semitic?

Criticizing Israel, and those who support it, isn't anti-Semitic.

She hasn't said anything negative about Jewish people, or Judaism. Therefore, not anti-Semitic.

ETA: There is a rapidly rising culture in America, wherein getting upset about everything you disagree with is trendy. Doesn't make it true, people just twist someone's words to mean whatever they want, run with it, then people fall into 2 camps, agree or disagree. That's ridiculous. She never criticized a religion, but people just want to be upset about something, so they do crap like this.
edit on 7-3-2019 by narrator because: eta

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: narrator

She hasn't said anything negative about Jewish people, or Judaism. Therefore, not anti-Semitic.

Tell it to Chucky, he thinks she is.

Lol, the dems are eating their own.
🤣

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Omar has hypnotized the world, may common sense awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of bigots.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

This isn't about facts... It's about feelz.

And some people's feelz good factories have had a lower production because someone said something they don't like.

So they resort to name calling rather than debating.

+28 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Feelz?

Well the people that created political correctness use to be concerned with those.

Except when it comes to whining about Israel.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

🤣

I don't care what he thinks. What did she say that was anti-Semitic?

I agree, Dems can't get their act together. Neither can the entire government. The anger culture needs to stop. [snipped]
edit on Thu Mar 7 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

+24 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

It's extremely disheartening that democrats continually get away with stuff like this while they make daily claims that Republicans and Trump are racist. The only good that's coming out of this is that the left are steadily pushing more and more democrats away.

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: narrator

You didn't read the OP...if you did Tyler D you would know your own answer...

+46 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Criticizing Islam is not Ismaophobic.

(Just wanted to toss that little jewel out there. . . . but apparently, to the Muslim women in congress, it is Islamophobic.)

Irony.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

🤣

Like leftists telling Will Smith he's not black enough.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Twice now Rep. Ilhan Omar’s (D-MN) has been called out since in office about anti-semetic remarks. Twice now resolutions have been presented and shot down. The latest from Nancy Pelosi. If a Jewish Congressperson was stating things about Islam it would be a much different situation. We know that for a fact.

There is a call to have Omar removed from the House Foreign Affairs Committee over her latest remarks. It would be a good way to discipline a 'freshman' house member and let them know that they are here for our country and not to promote the hate of their religion. I mean, Israel is the greatest enemy of Islam in the Middle East and has been for centuries.

[...]

In conclusion, I hope this is something that will continue to rip apart the Democratic Party. I am actually enjoying seeing them tear each other apart and infight. The true colors are bleeding through.
bet the people of michigan and minnesota are so proud today
what a pile of crap
edit on Thu Mar 7 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I read that...they have really really gone off the deep end. Before the 'Internets' it was so much easier to hide the crazy but it is becoming harder and harder to suppress. I mean, why else would those in control want to 'control' the internet. In many countries it is already true.

link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Double Post.....

edit on Marpm31pmf0000002019-03-07T12:30:16-06:001216 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I am not one to defend Israel as a country, but when you have a Muslim representative in the American senate insulting a nation you need to dig deep.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Hell Raising Democrats of the Decade 😎

LiL Ilhan (of) Omar

Ocasio-(big eyes)-Cortez

Rashida (the Magnificent) Tlaib

😆

"They drove me to the bug house"

+23 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

The House foreign affairs committee is given regular top-secret briefings on what's going on around the globe.

Omar could be a mole, taking that info and supplying it to like-minded enemies of America.

She should not be on that committee.

+20 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Isis are not only at the gate - they made it in.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join