It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Government Tracking Journalists and Immigration Advocates Through a Secret Database

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Nothing new. Another legacy of the Obama Administration.
www.washingtonexaminer.com... ooms

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14
They didn’t backfire in the sense you mean.

Many of us think those caravans are being organized for political purposes, with immigrants and yes some legit refugees being used as political props.

Politics including international is far dirtier, on all sides, than I think you realize. Much isn’t as it seems or is represented.
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

I am aware of the propaganda being played out. I am always learning new ways we are being screwed. Most definitely they are political.

I remember a few months ago there were reports of people in countries down there paying folks out of their car so they could have funds to make it to the border. At the same time there were reports coming out that the usa had infiltrated the caravans to run intel.

The thing is that it seems as though both the right and the left are benefiting from this.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I’m with you. Although arguably, more people bought the media and political lies post 911. I feel like less do now proportionally and maybe that’s why they are ramping up the propaganda.

Still, unfortunately tons of people I love, work with, drink wth, etc, are utterly oblivious.
a reply to: wheresthebody

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Yeah, it does benefit the right wing narrative too.
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join