It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Picking Up Trash While Black

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

As i mentioned, I wasn't commenting on that.

So then nothing you posted was related to the actual event.

Just speaking in general without getting to the point.

I see that now.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

State ID, the ID mentioned. Looks like you are trolling your own thread. Good luck.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

State ID, the ID mentioned. Looks like you are trolling your own thread. Good luck.

You are not making sense now.

You should look up the definition of troll.

You should actually make a valid point.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk>>>>>> It's a little gray but the police did over react. I heard about this at a Sirius urban talk news channel from a douche bag named Joe Madison who is a race hustler and was running this to avoid major political topics.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Many of these cops are vets from Middle Eastern wars and should not be caring guns and enforcing rules ( PTSD) The real question is either the cop is a complete racist creep ,there was a complaint or the guy picking up the trash was acting strange ! We will never know and all we have is assumptions . Occam said zero assumptions can be tabled in debate ! I’m taking my razor and cutting bait on this one !

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

I hear "Kiwi Paste Shoe Polish" is the best flavor you can have when doing some good, ol fashioned boot licking.

18 USC Subsection 241 - Conspiracy against rights. Where's the outrage with the Officers' blatant violation of that? Does it not matter because the thin blue line or something?

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   
This is a really positive story about how this guy miraculously managed to avoid being shot and killed.

I really think the US needs real police reform. Something like cops are only allowed to shoot/kill a limited number of innocent people (like once you've killed 10 then you're off the force).

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join