It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America, the BBC is constantly muck-spreading about you

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

I drink a black Stout that is imported from your part of the world. It is delicious and oh so powerful.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: Malak777

Educated people do not get any respect in the US. Everyone here is an expert in their own mind.

Because the majority of "educated" people are narcissistic pompous jack asses who lack critical thinking and cognitive abilities. Some think they are somehow smarter than others simply because they payed some other pompous jack ass to stand there and lecture them for years.

How do I know this?
Because I've been managing collage graduates for decades now.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980
In England we call them “educated half-wits”.

Wet behind the ears.

They’re good to have on a quiz team, but don’t employ one unless you’ve got the time to invest in training and turning them into an adult.

Some teach middle aged and don’t pass the threshold.

I was one

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   

ATTENTION!!

This thread has wandered astray. The topic of the thread is "America the BBC is constantly muck-spreading about you."

The topic is not your personalities, or how you feel about each other. Debate is a wonderful thing, especially passionate debate. There comes a point sometimes where people are just slinging insults back and forth -- scoring points on some sort of internal ledger. You are there.

An aside: those of you quarreling ..... you are more alike than you are different.

Going forward, personal posts will be removed.

thank you

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Malak777

I feel I must apologize and I want you to know that the BBC has very low credibility now in the UK for doing what they do. The Guardian is the least popular of the intellectual media by far and both are tin pot dictators of an extreme liberal agenda that is having a terrible and destructive influence on our societies.

Are you sure you are in the UK because that's not what it looks like from here.

The BBC continues to be the most trusted news source in the UK. One way to tell it's doing a decent enough job is that it manages to anger left and right alike.

If there is such thing as "intellectual media", the Guardian does have the lowest circulation of the broadsheets - and a groundbreaking online business model.

It's best to leave the rest of that sentence without comment.

Come and visit some time.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

These are the same people that employed the likes of Jimmy Savile for decades!

They even attempted to cover up his notorious acts of depravity never mind possibly aided and abetted the dirty bastard.

So trust them at your own peril.

Just dont leave your kids anywhere near the filthy complicit swine unattended.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Gosh. Ya gotta hate it when the media puts equality in the spotlight and refuses to back down. They started talking about race after the douchebag in office refused to condemn the white supremacists that for some reason, crawled out from the rocks they live under and decided to go political. David Dukes is jealous, I'm sure.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join