It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America, the BBC is constantly muck-spreading about you

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth
It’s got a whole lot worse over the last few days.

Truth as we know it is becoming a thing of history.

Good luck is all I can say. Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s subject to a nasty accident. Shame.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Malak777

Well muck or no muck.

The Pedophile supporting Tory praising extortionist bastards.

Are still not getting there ""licence fee"" from me, that's a given. LoL

Truth is though they are all at it.

edit on 7-3-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Wrong thread my bad. LoL
edit on 7-3-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
a reply to: oldcarpy
You’re a lawyer?

Oh FFS pull the other one.

Yes I am, as a matter of fact. A Solicitor. Why so personal and antagonistic?

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Good luck for the future, you’ll need it. I quote your idea of a reliable source: They do give sources - eg. Facebook and the article does seem fair and balanced.

Nice. Quoting me and then twisting what I said. I did not say that Facebook was a reliable source, just that sources were provided in the article, contrary to what you said.

You seem to take debate rather personally. Perhaps you should lighten up a bit?

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Lighten up a bit?

Thanks for PM'ing me to let me know 'you really are a lawyer'.

I didn't twist what you said BUT I am guilty of assuming that if you quote/refer to a source in a debate to strengthen your side then you believe it is reliable - or else there is no point in quoting/referring to it is there? No twisting, no lying, just a straight up quote from your posts.

What I take personally, or rather, I take very seriously, people who cannot do their own research and go round in circles ignoring hard facts. Do you do that when you're in court? Oh wait, property solicitors just write letters from templates don't they?

Let's agree to disagree. I agree you have your head in the sand, you disagree and believe you do not need to do research in order to discover the truth.

edit on 8-3-2019 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 06:14 AM
link   

So if I post one of the numerous videos of TR explaining how he regrets the EDL involvement you will still not accept it? You know why? Because you NEED the MSM to tell you, you don’t believe anything unless it is from the msm bs machine. You see how twisted that is? You see how you’re backing up my entire point... again, just like in the other threads?

Again, your only evidence is TR's say-so. Excuse me but the man has criminal convictions including for fraud. That tends to suggest to me that as he is obviously capable of dishonesty what he says should be taken with a large pinch of salt.

Then there is the fact that "Tommy Robinson" is not his real name. Why do you think he does not use his real name? Seems a little odd to me.

All this going on about me and the MSM or whatever does not hide the fact that it is you that just believes anything the man says.

And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

Please, stop with the gratuitous personal attacks.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Well, I am not a "property solicitor" - do you mean a Conveyancer? - but I think that they might take issue with your apparent opinion that they

just write letters from templates don't they?

you disagree and believe you do not need to do research in order to discover the truth.

I believe no such thing, thank you very much.

I am guilty of assuming that if you quote/refer to a source in a debate to strengthen your side then you believe it is reliable - or else there is no point in quoting/referring to it is there?

Assume that if you want to, but it was not what I was saying.

Oh, and PM's are meant to be private, by the way. Thanks for that.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   

The BBC is a piece of pish mate

why care what they say , they are a state run propaganda channel that supports criminals and harbors pedophiles !

Don't listen to any of their lies , dont watch their tv , dont listen to their radio
deny them any activity or clicks

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

You’re a lawyer?

Oh FFS pull the other one.

Yes I am, as a matter of fact. A Solicitor. Why so personal and antagonistic?

brilliant guess who I'm using my one phone call for ! carpy please pm me your solicitors number

hahahah

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Who honestly needs tommy robinson or lennon or whatever the # his name is to call out the BBC

the BBC already have enough dirt on themselves for any reasonably educated person to join the dots and see they are nothing but state propaganda and support the media

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

Who honestly needs tommy robinson or lennon or whatever the # his name is to call out the BBC

the BBC already have enough dirt on themselves for any reasonably educated person to join the dots and see they are nothing but state propaganda and support the media

By the looks of the comments below the documentary on various sites, lots of people needed it.

Not everybody is as clever or perceptive as you. Remember, the BBC has been the No 1 trusted MSM source for decades.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   
BBC...you mean the mouthpiece of the British establishment government...that BBC?

The anti-BREXIT BBC??? That pretty much says it all right there!

It's far from being a voice of the people, it's the voice of the establishment globalist elites. The BBC isn't news, it's propaganda, no different than CNN.

I lost exactly zero seconds of sleep last night worrying about what garbage the BBC was spewing about the US.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   

hahah thank you , I am not that clever , so what does that say about the rest of the UK

but at least people are waking up to it, I just wish they woke up to it for other reasons not for tommy robinsons documentary !

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

My honest opinion? The a certain majority of the population of the UK are not very clever... Or at least - not tuned into what is really going on and are easily manipulated by MSM.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

The BBC is actually quite left of centre and not exactly supportive of the Tory Govt, as anyone who has listened to the Today programme on Radio 4 might have noticed.

Question Time had a very left wing bias under Dimbleby but that seems to have changed now Fiona Bruce is in charge.

Most Brits can listen to various sources of news and are quite capable of making up their own minds and of having an informed opinion on current events.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   

a reply to: sapien82

My honest opinion? The a certain majority of the population of the UK are not very clever... Or at least - not tuned into what is really going on and are easily manipulated by MSM.

Isn't that extremely patronising?

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Where do you hail from where everyone is "clever"? LoL

Your actually kind of half right, education and integration is the key to most sociological immigration issues.

As to easily manipulated, i ken a few nations where that particular foible is indeed the colour of the day, and then some.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I said 'not clever'.

A large potion of the population are unfortunately stupid. I don't discount myself from that.

It's down to laziness, decreasing education standards, poor parenting etc self-fulfilling cycle. We're lucky that ATS has some good minds, get on some other forums and what you read has yo banging your head against the wall.

Massive subject I'd love to discuss in another thread, because what I say could be perceived by those narrow of mind to be condescending.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Actually, you said "not very clever" pertaining to what i assume to be the greater part of the population of the UK.

I would say a significant proportion of the population is uninformed and/or lacking the knowledge pertaining to immigrants and the immigration problems we face in general.

But that's by design.

Problem is if they keep lowing the test scores, to cover up their inadequacies, where our standards of education are concerned, all your are going to need to get into University soon is a pencil.

edit on 8-3-2019 by andy06shake because: God darned mobile phones. LoL

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join