It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons opposes federally mandated vaccines.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I could keep on posting research paper after research paper which differ from the claim that "vaccines are safe."

Measles Inclusion-Body Encephalitis Caused by the Vaccine Strain of Measles Virus

Ari Bitnun, Patrick Shannon,* Andrew Durward,*
Paul A. Rota, William J. Bellini, Caroline Graham,
Elaine Wang, Elizabeth L. Ford-Jones, Peter Cox,
Laurence Becker, Margaret Fearon, Martin Petric,
and Raymond Tellier

From the Divisions of Infectious Diseases, Pathology, Immunology, and
Microbiology, Department of Critical Care Medicine, The Hospital for
Sick Children, Toronto, Ontario, Canada; Measles Section, Division of
Viral and Rickettsial Diseases, National Center for Infectious Diseases,
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease
Control and Prevention, Atlanta, Georgia; and Viral, Parasitic and
Immunodiagnostic Laboratory, Ministry of Health of Ontario, Toronto,
Ontario, Canada

We report a case of measles inclusion-body encephalitis (MIBE) occurring in an apparently
healthy 21-month-old boy 8.5 months after measles-mumps-rubella vaccination. He had no prior
evidence of immune deficiency and no history of measles exposure or clinical disease.
During
hospitalization, a primary immunodeficiency characterized by a profoundly depressed CD8 cell
count and dysgammaglobulinemia was demonstrated. A brain biopsy revealed histopathologic
features consistent with MIBE, and measles antigens were detected by immunohistochemical
staining. Electron microscopy revealed inclusions characteristic of paramyxovirus nucleocapsids
within neurons, oligodendroglia, and astrocytes. The presence of measles virus in the brain tissue was
confirmed by reverse transcription polymerase chain reaction. The nucleotide sequence in the
nucleoprotein and fusion gene regions was identical to that of the Moraten and Schwarz vaccine
strains
; the fusion gene differed from known genotype A wild-type viruses.

cid.oxfordjournals.org...

The above is just one, of the many other examples i could post that this has been happening since at least 1967.

Pediatrics. 2004 Nov;114(5):e657-60.
A new complication of stem cell transplantation: measles inclusion body encephalitis.
Freeman AF1, Jacobsohn DA, Shulman ST, Bellini WJ, Jaggi P, de Leon G, Keating GF, Kim F, Pachman LM, Kletzel M, Duerst RE.
Author information

1Division of Infectious Disease, Department of Pediatrics, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine and Children's Memorial Hospital, 2300 Children's Plaza, Chicago, IL 60614, USA. freeman_alexandra@hotmail.com

Abstract

Measles inclusion body encephalitis (MIBE) is a disease of the immunocompromised host and typically occurs within 1 year of acute measles infection or vaccination. We report a 13-year-old boy who had chronic granulomatous disease and presented 38 days after stem cell transplantation with afebrile focal seizures that progressed despite multiple anticonvulsants. After an extensive diagnostic evaluation, brain biopsy was performed, revealing numerous intranuclear inclusion bodies consistent with paramyxovirus nucleocapsids. Measles studies including reverse transcriptase-polymerase chain reaction and viral growth confirmed measles virus, genotype D3. Immunohistochemistry was positive for measles nucleoprotein. Despite intravenous ribavirin therapy, the patient died. MIBE has not been described in stem cell recipients but is a disease of immunocompromised hosts and typically occurs within 1 year of measles infection, exposure, or vaccination. Our case is unusual as neither the patient nor the stem cell donor had apparent recent measles exposure or vaccination, and neither had recent travel to measles-endemic regions. The patient had an erythematous rash several weeks before the neurologic symptoms; however, skin biopsy was consistent with graft-versus-host disease, and immunohistochemistry studies for measles nucleoprotein were negative. As measles genotype D3 has not been seen in areas where the child lived since his early childhood, the possibility of an unusually long latency period between initial measles infection and MIBE is raised. In addition, this case demonstrates the utility of brain biopsy in the diagnosis of encephalitis of unknown cause in the immunocompromised host.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

In other words, you only want to accept any research that claims vaccines are safe, even though the lead scientist of the CDC who was leading a group of other scientists to see if vaccines could cause autism disappeared with grant money he was supposed to use for the research.

June 27, 2012

27 Jun (PHILADELPHIA) – Merck has known for a decade that its mumps vaccine is “far less effective” than it tells the government, and it falsified test results and sold millions of doses of “questionable efficacy,” flooding and monopolizing the market, a primary caregiver claims in a federal antitrust class action.

Alabama-based Chatom Primary Care sued Merck on Monday, the week after the unsealing of a False Claims Act complaint two relators filed in 2010.

Those relators, Stephen Krahling and Joan Wlochowski, were Merck virologists who claim in their unsealed complaint that they “witnessed firsthand the improper testing and data falsification in which Merck engaged to artificially inflate the vaccines efficacy findings.

Krahling and Wlochowski claimed Merck’s scheme caused the United States to pay “hundreds of millions of dollars for a vaccine that does not provide adequate immunization.”

www.omsj.org...

Then there are the other scandals including the scientist who was working with the CDC on vaccine safety and escaped with 2 million USD which he was supposed to have used in his research of the vaccine autism link...

Even though this has been known for a long while the CDC still uses the 36 research studies this man was a part of which exonerated vaccines.

A central figure behind the Center for Disease Control's (CDC) claims disputing the link between vaccines and autism and other neurological disorders has disappeared after officials discovered massive fraud involving the theft of millions in taxpayer dollars. Danish police are investigating Dr. Poul Thorsen, who has vanished along with almost $2 million that he had supposedly spent on research.

Thorsen was a leading member of a Danish research group that wrote several key studies supporting CDC's claims that the MMR vaccine and mercury-laden vaccines were safe for children. Thorsen's 2003 Danish study reported a 20-fold increase in autism in Denmark after that country banned mercury based preservatives in its vaccines. His study concluded that mercury could therefore not be the culprit behind the autism epidemic.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Yet to this day the 36 research papers in which Thorsen was a lead scientist are still used by the CDC, and the WHO to claim "vaccines are safe."

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Both of your links are bunk.

OSMJ auto redirects to freaking natural news.

I read both of those, regardless, you omit from this post a lot of contradictory information for your claims.

You'll believe anything won't you, as long as it counters the mainstream.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
It's the same principle.

No, it isn't.

There is a huge difference between the 100% lifelong natural immunity you get from getting the real disease, and the unknown, partial/temporary protections some people might get from vaccinations.

Herd immunity is based on that 100%, lifelong immunity aspect, which doesn't and can never happen in immunized populations. Period.

Except that, through vaccination, immunity is provided to those who never contract the potentially fatal or debilitating disease. Higher number of immune people = lower risk of infection = lower risk for all. Simple equation.

Simple equation? More like really bad false premise.

First, vaccinations do not provide immunity. They might provide some partial/temporary protections, but never true immunity. We hear more and more about how certain vaccinations need more 'boosters' more often, and how the efficacy of different vaccines is less than what was originally claimed.

Second, for those who might get some protections, good for them, but also good luck proving it.

As you know (or should know), there are no real, unbiased third party tests for safety or efficacy of any vaccines. Not only that, but the only tests we have to go on are those conducted by the very manufacturers who have a very large financial interest in vaccines being shown to be safe and effective, and pharmaceutical companies have been caught time and again fudging or even outright faking test results to help sell their wares.

Third, we are all at risk, all the time, for lots of things. That is life. Deal with it.

You are welcome to believe what you want and vaccinate your children, but your right to vaccinate stops at my right to not

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: tanstaafl

Wishful thinking, that living in a world free of disease is even a possibility.
Yeah. Lots of smallpox going around these days. And polio.

Two diseases - out of how many?

Sorry, but there are way too many questions and variables to believe someone who says there is no more polio.

Just one way the numbers are manipulated is through the use of changing the name of a disease so it no longer counts as that disease, the way that the name NPAFP was coined - same disease symptoms as polio, though far more deadly, and is linked to the vaccine itself. And that is just one example.

I have to wonder just how many new diseases we are breeding through the rampant use of untested vaccines with all kinds of garbage ingredients, from aluminum and mercury (yes it is still used in many vaccines), to aborted fetal tissue and many, many others).

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
It is right, once you get the H1N1 or other flues, your immune system learns from it and it knows how to attack it.

If that is true, then there are virtually unlimited types of flu, otherwise, after a while, everyone would be immune to all of them - right?

Doesn't add up...
edit on 11-3-2019 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Where? I went and read it, no redirect. And the links ion the article are to a website called courthousenews.com, which looks at first glance to just be a site dedicated to ... courthouse news.

I read both of those,

Then please show where the redirect to naturalnews happens.

regardless, you omit from this post a lot of contradictory information for your claims.

Like... ?

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

It is right, once you get the H1N1 or other flues, your immune system learns from it and it knows how to attack it.

If that is true, then there are vurtually unlimited types of flu, otherwise, after a while, everyone woul dbe immune to all of them - right?

Doesn't add up...

There are many thousands of viruses out there that usually are no harm to us. These viruses do effect other animals though. Cows have viruses that effect them, they have a different protein sugar than humans, so we are not effected my most of the viruses they get. Same with the apes and most monkeys, most have a different protein sugar so their viruses are not a problem for us. I read some impressive information on the protein sugar in mucus a while back, how not having it in the mucus can give us some protection. But if you do have immunity and consume chicken or fish too much, the avian protein sugar, same as ours, is in your mucus so it can get hold. I am still evaluating what I have learned, but think of this, they are trying to tell people to eat more chicken and fish, too high of a percentage of that for people with the FUT2 that protects people would possibly make them more susceptible to getting the type A flu because it adds the avian protein to the mucus. I think we are being set up by ignorance in science, and if I have found this information, which is many years old, then some knew of this long ago. I have to wonder, is it just coincidence that they say chicken and fish is better than red meat, or is there a conspiracy here to make us need vaccines more?

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

There are many thousands of viruses out there that usually are no harm to us.

Sure, of course, but we were discussing the flu in particular.

As for the rest - sounds like a huge conspiracy theory to me!

These viruses do effect other animals though. Cows have viruses that effect them, they have a different protein sugar than humans, so we are not effected my most of the viruses they get. Same with the apes and most monkeys, most have a different protein sugar so their viruses are not a problem for us. I read some impressive information on the protein sugar in mucus a while back, how not having it in the mucus can give us some protection. But if you do have immunity and consume chicken or fish too much, the avian protein sugar, same as ours, is in your mucus so it can get hold. I am still evaluating what I have learned, but think of this, they are trying to tell people to eat more chicken and fish, too high of a percentage of that for people with the FUT2 that protects people would possibly make them more susceptible to getting the type A flu because it adds the avian protein to the mucus. I think we are being set up by ignorance in science, and if I have found this information, which is many years old, then some knew of this long ago. I have to wonder, is it just coincidence that they say chicken and fish is better than red meat, or is there a conspiracy here to make us need vaccines more?

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

There are many thousands of viruses out there that usually are no harm to us.

Sure, of course, but we were discussing the flu in particular.

As for the rest - sounds like a huge conspiracy theory to me!

These viruses do effect other animals though. Cows have viruses that effect them, they have a different protein sugar than humans, so we are not effected my most of the viruses they get. Same with the apes and most monkeys, most have a different protein sugar so their viruses are not a problem for us. I read some impressive information on the protein sugar in mucus a while back, how not having it in the mucus can give us some protection. But if you do have immunity and consume chicken or fish too much, the avian protein sugar, same as ours, is in your mucus so it can get hold. I am still evaluating what I have learned, but think of this, they are trying to tell people to eat more chicken and fish, too high of a percentage of that for people with the FUT2 that protects people would possibly make them more susceptible to getting the type A flu because it adds the avian protein to the mucus. I think we are being set up by ignorance in science, and if I have found this information, which is many years old, then some knew of this long ago. I have to wonder, is it just coincidence that they say chicken and fish is better than red meat, or is there a conspiracy here to make us need vaccines more?

If you steer your body to fight three particular viruses in the Type A group and maybe two in the Type B, then it will take away our immune system power by stimulating immune response to those particular viruses, but at the expense of quickly taking action against other viruses or even bacteria that you encounter and act on quickly to kill.

If you eat fully ripened strawberries, it boosts our immune response to viruses but at the expense of adequate response to bacteria and fungus. Strawberries contain a certain chemical that does that. Now, you could put onions on your burger or just eat some garlic toast to keep bacteria and fungus at bay. There are foods that have antimicrobial properties that can help. If you have a dampened bacteria immune response when you have Staph, then the Staph may grow faster. Strawberries would be really good to have during flu season, and the chemical is freeze stable but not heat stable, so you can use homemade freezer jam or freeze strawberries to use in the winter. The thing is that strawberries picked unripened, like most store bought strawberries, do not have much of this chemical. There is good and bad to that remember, I cannot say they are bad or good. A strawberry does not ripen when picked raw, it does turn red but not ripen. I buy strawberries from a local farmer who picks them ripe, then we make freezer jam and I put about ten quarts up in freezer bags for us and my kids to make stuff out of in the winter.

I studied a lot of different chemistries of foods. The good and the bad. You may be able to use strawberries to fight off the flu, but could wind up with candida or something taking hold.. An onion and garlic sandwich on toast with miracle whip, and a tad bit of salt and pepper on it will stem off some microbial and fungal infections, that is what my dad taught me and I use that quite often.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

In other words, you only want to accept any research that claims vaccines are safe, even though the lead scientist of the CDC who was leading a group of other scientists to see if vaccines could cause autism disappeared with grant money he was supposed to use for the research.

Humans are strange. We would typically say that aspirin is safe, but there are still a small number of people "15.3 deaths/100,000 NSAID/aspirin users. Up to one-third of all NSAID/aspirin deaths can be attributed to low-dose aspirin use" do die from it. As with all drugs we see the same in the vast majority have little or no reactions, but there are still people that are affected up to death. When we talk vaccines we need to weigh which is the least impact as to get it or not to get it. To say that any vaccine is unsafe is to say it is more dangerous than the actual thing it is trying to prevent, and so can you say that with any of them?

As example a kid up where I live got a cut and develop tetanus and spent 80 days in the hospital with much of that in intensive care at a cost of 800K, and most likely life long affects. Even after all that his parents still would not get him vaccinated to prevent possible future illnesses. As a kid I stepped on a good number of rusty nails and other things that it seems I was getting a tetanus shot every couple of years.

So would you say to people do not get a tetanus shot?

edit on 11-3-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   

It's no one's business whether or not anyone has been vaccinated. I don't understand why people are scaring others into being vaccinated. In fact I am looking into whether or not the hospital I gave birth at if they forcefully gave my two twins the hep B shot, after I declined. A pediatrician came into my room and stated since I do not have hep B I do not have to vaccinate my twins, since they do not have it.

When I went to the doctors for their first appointment, it was in their records that they were given the vaccine without my consent. Wouldn't that be medical malpractice? I can't get any answers as no one will return my calls. In fact, they stated that in my medical record that it was listed that I had diabetes. I don't have diabetes, like ever.

One argument that I hate is you're going to kill your kids. I don't agree with the that at all.
edit on 11-3-2019 by liliththedestroyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Where? I went and read it, no redirect. And the links ion the article are to a website called courthousenews.com, which looks at first glance to just be a site dedicated to ... courthouse news.

I read both of those,

Then please show where the redirect to naturalnews happens.

regardless, you omit from this post a lot of contradictory information for your claims.

Like... ?

Don't even try. This is the same guy just calls anything he disagrees with as a BS site or source rather than read the actual material. He literally said the Epoch Times was a bs news site, a site known for factual reporting. Mediabiasfactcheck site ranks them "Overall, we rate The Epoch Times Right-Center Biased and High for factual reporting".

Very few sites are ranked "High" for factual reporting, yet because the Chinese study it pointed to didn't agree with his agenda, the site is "BS". Who is really anti-science here? Those who actually read studies (they are right there cited by the CDC, WHO etc., or those who jsut eat whatever the media says in a headline? Vaccines have problems and have throughout history, sometimes quite serious ones. Are they useless? Of course not, but mandate away.
edit on 11-3-2019 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 04:40 AM
link   
is anything safe ??????

it is not a trick question

we have several ATS members arguing that vaccines are " unsafe " based on reported ill effects in a single patient *

while conveniently ignoring the pre vaccination mortality rates

* citing multiple single cases from around the globe - when 10s of millions revieve vaccinations with no ill effects = dishonest AF

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Post those actual, published studies. Preferably timely and as voluminous as the studies that have been done for decades on the efficacy of vaccines.

Oh, and as to this...

It is ironic you, the one who bears the burden of proof (that vaccines are safe/effective), asking for studies as proof.

You do understand that there are no... ZERO... independent, placebo controlled double blind studies for even just one single vaccine, right?

And please spare me the pharmaceutical company internal 'reports' (that are constantly being shown to be misleading at best, and outright fraudulent at worst) masquerading as 'studies'. I'm talking about what you call 'the gold standard' - double blind placebo (saline solution) controlled long term studies comparing the vaccinated to the unvaccinated.

Hint: they don't exist.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Vaccines are safe.

Still waiting for proof, in the form of your gold standard double blind placebo controlled long term independent tests.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
Since we are arguing a small percentage of people have complications with vaccines therefor they should be no longer used,

Who said that? All I am demanding is respect for my decision to choose.

You do believe in the woman's right to choose, don't you?

can we also remove seat belts since a small percentage of people have complications with seat belts...

Not the setbelts themselves, as that would remove the choice, BUT...

I absolutely believe that compulsory seat belt laws - for adults - should be abolished.
edit on 12-3-2019 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   

I have not advocated for forced vaccinations.

I have advocated for vaccines and excluding those who won't get vaccinated by choice.

My apologies, I thought you had...

But... what do you mean by 'excluding those who won't get vaccinated?

Excluding them from what?

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
I could keep on posting research paper after research paper which differ from the claim that "vaccines are safe."

Until someone posts real, actual, independently conducted long term double blind placebo controlled studies proving safety/efficacy, you shouldn't have to post even one.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
is anything safe ??????

it is not a trick question

I don't take is as such, and the answer is no, meaning, there are no guarantees. We all takes our chances.

we have several ATS members arguing that vaccines are " unsafe " based on reported ill effects in a single patient *

And we have several ATS members arguing that vaccines are "safe" absent any real, actual, independently controlled double blind placebo controlled studies for any. not even one, vaccine.

while conveniently ignoring the pre vaccination mortality rates

And while conveniently ignoring the full graphs showing the falling mortality rates well before the introduction of the vaccine, and in fact, showing a small rise in rates before continuing to fall.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join