It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons opposes federally mandated vaccines.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

The vaccination is not 100%. Vaccinated people can still get sick, but much milder symptoms and they still can be carriers and spread it even if there are no noticeable symptoms.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: Realtruth

Yeah, lets run logic.

Vaccines are doled out on a schedule. Those who have not yet been vaccinated depend on herd immunity until they meet the proper age and development requirements for particular vaccines. Then there's people who can't be vaccinated due to immune deficiencies or disorders. They depend on herd immunity as well.

When you make the CHOICE to not vaccinate you are introducing variability to the herd immunity that gives infections a way in.

If you don't vaccinate your kids I dont want them near mine. No one has the right to spread preventable communicable diseases.

Using your logic...

Second-hand smoke from cigarettes can cause cancers, and acute and chronic conditions. So, the deleterious health effects induced by second-hand smoke from cigarettes are also 100% preventable.

"No one has the right to spread preventable communicable diseases."

Does no one have the right to smoke a cigarette?

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: M4ngo

This is very much a red herring.

People don't choose to get sick. But they CAN choose not to protect themselves.

They can ALSO choose to smoke, which is stupid.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Vax-Unvax Study of Mice Implicates Hepatitis B Vaccine—Media Silent

This is just one reason why anyone should be concerned about mandated vaccines. Interesting how other countries seem to turn up all kind of different results than US studies in so many areas, yet people still trust blindly. For decades, european studies showed a cancer link with Glyphosate (Roundup), but every US based study showed no such link until just recently when the lies couldn't be covered up anymore. Look where the money is in these situations including those at the CDC and where they wind up working.

New Study: Vaccine Manufacturers and FDA Regulators Used Statistical Gimmicks to Hide Risks of HPV Vaccines

Those are just a couple of examples. Almost nobody is saying vaccines are inherently bad. There is just a lot of evidence showing that they are not as "safe" as purported. Hence the reason people want a choice.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Stop being idiots and vaccinate your damn kids before we see the return of even worse diseases like polio. Measles is the warning for the coming sh*t storm we're going to face if people keep being so stupid.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

The epoch times is a BS peddling site.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

Its the prejudice of comfortable first worlders who want for nothing.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

The one tiime I chose to protect myself, I was down for a month. It was the worst I ever felt. Never again will I get the flu shot.

The flu is suppose to last a few days at the most not weeks on end. With out the flu shot if I get sick with the flu cold stomach bug I'm only down for a couple of days maybe once a year if that.

I would never force it on anyone else either. People have different reactions to different things. I know I can't take oxycodine without having a perscription strength anti nausia med. I can take sudifed but not clariton D or alegria. Scared to try other alegry meds. Anything that makes you tired I'm asleep.

Doctors need to understand the human body and how any why different people react differently to various meds and vaccines alot more than they do now before they start to force people to take them.

If my work place required me to get the flu shot, I would quit. I know I would loose my job anyhow. I know I would not have enough time off to be able to recover from the shot. I know I would not be able to work from my last reaction years ago.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

I am sure projectvxn will be delighted he is now a left winger. I have put his membership card in the post.

Another left-winger with reading comprehension problems. I wrote about others apart from left-wingers like yourself,so I didn't label project as a left-winger...

They push discredited scientific and medical woo. That is what people are talking about. As I and other posters have pointed out it's perfectly possible to oppose mandatory vaccinations with out relying on made up science free bollocks.

That's the same Bull crap that is claimed by people like you who can't admit that other scientists disagree with your "beliefs." BTW, do you have MD in your name to claim they are "pushing discredited scientific and medical woo"?...

I could say that the "discredited scientific and medical woo" is to claim vaccines are safe when study after study have shown the contrary to these claims.

As a matter of fact the CDC still uses the research of discredited and corrupt scientists, like CDC researcher Poul Thorsen, who stole money that was given to him as a grant to find on whether or not vaccines could cause autism.

OIG Fugitive: Poul Thorsen

From approximately February 2004 until February 2010, Poul Thorsen executed a scheme to steal grant money awarded by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). CDC had awarded grant money to Denmark for research involving infant disabilities, autism, genetic disorders, and fetal alcohol syndrome. CDC awarded the grant to fund studies of the relationship between autism and the exposure to vaccines, the relationship between cerebral palsy and infection during pregnancy, and the relationship between developmental outcomes and fetal alcohol exposure.
In April 2011, Thorsen was indicted on 22 counts of Wire Fraud and Money Laundering.
According to bank account records, Thorsen purchased a home in Atlanta, a Harley Davidson motorcycle, an Audi automobile, and a Honda SUV with funds that he received from the CDC grants.

Thorsen is currently in Denmark and is awaiting extradition to the United States.

Fugitives

There have been whistleblowers who have worked for vaccine makers, such as Merck, and have also testified that such vaccine makers lie about the efficacy of vaccines.

Merck accused of stonewalling in mumps vaccine antitrust lawsuit

Merck Employees File Whistleblower Mumps Vaccine Lawsuit

edit on 8-3-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: correct excerpt.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

It is the epitome of selfishness and ignorance. First world privileged idiots.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

I am sure projectvxn will be delighted he is now a left winger. I have put his membership card in the post.

Another left-winger with reading comprehension problems. I wrote about others apart from left-wingers like yourself,so I didn't label project as a left-winger...

They push discredited scientific and medical woo. That is what people are talking about. As I and other posters have pointed out it's perfectly possible to oppose mandatory vaccinations with out relying on made up science free bollocks.

That's the same Bull crap that is claimed by people like you who can't admit that other scientists disagree with your "beliefs." BTW, do you have MD in your name to claim they are "pushing discredited scientific and medical woo"?...

I could say that the "discredited scientific and medical woo" is to claim vaccines are safe when study after study have shown the contrary to these claims.

As a matter of fact the CDC still uses the research of discredited and corrupt scientists, like CDC researcher Poul Thorsen, who stole money that was given to him as a grant to find on whether or not vaccines could cause autism.

OIG Fugitive: Poul Thorsen

From approximately February 2004 until February 2010, Poul Thorsen executed a scheme to steal grant money awarded by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). CDC had awarded grant money to Denmark for research involving infant disabilities, autism, genetic disorders, and fetal alcohol syndrome. CDC awarded the grant to fund studies of the relationship between autism and the exposure to vaccines, the relationship between cerebral palsy and infection during pregnancy, and the relationship between developmental outcomes and fetal alcohol exposure.
In April 2011, Thorsen was indicted on 22 counts of Wire Fraud and Money Laundering.
According to bank account records, Thorsen purchased a home in Atlanta, a Harley Davidson motorcycle, an Audi automobile, and a Honda SUV with funds that he received from the CDC grants.

Thorsen is currently in Denmark and is awaiting extradition to the United States.

Fugitives

There have been whistleblowers who have worked for vaccine makers, such as Merck, and have also testified that such vaccine makers lie about the efficacy of vaccines.

Merck accused of stonewalling in mumps vaccine antitrust lawsuit

Merck Employees File Whistleblower Mumps Vaccine Lawsuit

The overwhelming number of scientists and doctors support vaccinations.

That you chose to believe a fringe advocacy group instead doesn't make you better informed, it makes you a victim of confirmation bias.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Post those actual, published studies. Preferably timely and as voluminous as the studies that have been done for decades on the efficacy of vaccines.

Also:
Notes from the Field: Tetanus in an Unvaccinated Child — Oregon, 2017

Tetanus is an acute neuromuscular disease caused by the bacterium Clostridium tetani. Bacterial spores found in soil can enter the body through skin disruption, with subsequent onset of clinical illness ranging from 3 to 21 days (usually within 8 days). In 2017, a boy aged 6 years who had received no immunizations sustained a forehead laceration while playing outdoors on a farm; the wound was cleaned and sutured at home. Six days later, he had episodes of crying, jaw clenching, and involuntary upper extremity muscle spasms, followed by arching of the neck and back (opisthotonus) and generalized spasticity. Later that day, at the onset of breathing difficulty, the parents contacted emergency medical services, who air-transported him directly to a tertiary pediatric medical center. The boy subsequently received a diagnosis of tetanus and required approximately 8 weeks of inpatient care, followed by rehabilitation care, before he was able to resume normal activities.

No vaccinations and parents who think, like you, that science and medicine is a damned opinion.

The boy required 57 days of inpatient acute care, including 47 days in the intensive care unit. The inpatient charges totaled $811,929 (excluding air transportation, inpatient rehabilitation, and ambulatory follow-up costs). One month after inpatient rehabilitation, he returned to all normal activities, including running and bicycling. Despite extensive review of the risks and benefits of tetanus vaccination by physicians, the family declined the second dose of DTaP and any other recommended immunizations.

This is the first pediatric tetanus case in >30 years in Oregon (unpublished data, Oregon Health Authority, 2018). The diagnosis of tetanus is made based on clinical findings because the bacterium C. tetani is difficult to grow from wounds. A wound culture from the child’s laceration did not grow C. tetani. However, a negative wound culture does not rule out disease. The health care costs to treat this child’s preventable disease were approximately 72 times the mean (2012) cost of $11,143 for a U.S. pediatric hospitalization (1). A recent report describing adult tetanus cases included hospital charges ranging from $22,229 to $1,024,672 (2).

The costs of not vaccinating.

This boy suffered greatly because of the irresponsibility of his parents.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Mystery_Lady

The one tiime I chose to protect myself, I was down for a month. It was the worst I ever felt. Never again will I get the flu shot.

The flu shot isn't what made you sick. You likely were already sick.

The flu is suppose to last a few days at the most not weeks on end. With out the flu shot if I get sick with the flu cold stomach bug I'm only down for a couple of days maybe once a year if that.

Influenza can last weeks and can kill you.

Doctors need to understand the human body and how any why different people react differently to various meds and vaccines alot more than they do now before they start to force people to take them.

Doctors have been studying induced immunization and vaccinations for a few centuries now.
edit on 9 3 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: cooperton

" the dose maketh the poison "

You do know that it is physically impossible, due to the nature of the vaccine manufacturing process, to guarantee within even an order of magnitude, the amount of each ingredient that winds up in an individual vaccine dose.

Right?

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
You do realize that if they are allowed to force vaccines by a majority vote, they can possibly use that as precedence to sterilize men and women to control the population. Both men and women can be done with a single injection.

Think about that, precedence is used a lot in this country.

The single biggest reason I am against vaccines is I simply do not trust the pharmaceutical/medical/governmental/industrial complex.

How many times has the government gotten caught experimenting on unsuspecting groups or even entire populations?

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Once you get the flu, you get immunity to it for life usually. Your immune system knows how to fight it even if it mutates a little bit.

Sorry? I know this is true for certain diseases, like chicken pox and measles... but the flu?

I don't think that is right.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
The conspiracy is that the US is pushing to protect us from the diseases carried in to our country by unvaccinated illegals.

Right. The problem is not unvaccinated illegals. It is illegals who are carying diseases when they enter the country. They are already infected/carriers. Nothing to do with being unvaccinated.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

No because they spout easily debunked anti vaxxer bull#.

As opposed to the easily debunked pro-vaxxer bull#?

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
Your personal freedom ends when it encroaches onto others....

Correct... and your personal freedom to be pro-vaxx ends at my personal freedom to not be forced to be injected with toxic bull# that your religion believes is safe and effective in spite of reams of evidence to the contrary.
edit on 9-3-2019 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Then don't participate in society. My sister has ulcerative colitis which means her immune system is always engaged and therefore weak. Your right to carry a preventable disease does not trump her right to be able to just exist safely.

When I get vaccinated I'm not just doing it for myself but for everyone else who can't. Those who don't get vaccinated for any reason other than legitimate medical reasons are the most selfish people. You arrogantly want to introduce and transmit highly infectious illnesses that shouldn't even exist anymore! It is utter bonkers.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join