It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons opposes federally mandated vaccines.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

people who survive multiple influenza infections - demonstrate that " natural immunity " does not " roll over " from one flu season to the next

antigen immunity works just fine - the elimination of scores of illnesses demonstrates this

example - 1 case of tetanus in 30 years - documented in oregon USA - guess what - victim = un-vaccinated
edit on 7-3-2019 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

people who survive multiple influenza infections - demonstrate that " natural immunity " does not " roll over " from one flu season to the next

antigen immunity works just fine - the elimination of scores of illnesses demonstrates this

example - 1 case of tetanus in 20 years - documented in oregon USA - guess what - victim = un-vaccinated

Boy, you need to do more reading, Tetanus is no where near the same as influenza. There are many types of viruses, the vaccines only protect against certain types, these people still get the other viruses, my daughter and her kids get sick but it is usually never the type of flu that the shot covers, once they got it in the past, they no longer get it. they actually test them almost every time since they don't get the flu shots.

Research what I am talking about, do not blindly take the word of corporations who greatly profit from vaccine sales. Our government gives these companies a real lot of taxpayer dollars to make the vaccines. Lots of people are BSed on this. The FDA has some of this information on their site, it is not being hidden from us. People just need to read about it, there is lots of research out there that talks about what I am saying, and I have not found any real research that negates what I say. Summaries are out there that show effectiveness of vaccines, but none state that antigen immunology is the only way it can be done.

If you only look for information to reinforce your beliefs, then you will not accept information that goes against your beliefs. show me one article that states that antigen immunity is the only way to promote immunity in people.

Now, some medicines do dampen immunity, and some people taking them may need some specific antigen immunity. Also some food chemistry does the same thing, it can cause susceptability to diseases. Some of these foods are promoted as good for us which is not good if moderation is not observed. We are being set up to need medicines. blocking breakdown of histamines with foods they say are good for us can cause overreactions if you are exposed to viruses or bacteria, they put people in the hospital and give them antihistamine chemistry so they do not die. Eat those avacados and tomatoes, they are supposedly good for you and definitely way better for the medical and pharmaceudical industry.

This isn't a conspiracy theory, it is just the way it is.

edit on 7-3-2019 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   

as you are insistent on being dishonest

. show me one article that states that antigen immunity is the only way to promote immunity in people.

i quit

i said - antigen immunity works

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

No because they spout easily debunked anti vaxxer bull#.

So you are against people making their own decision, and would rather push "vaccine laws" to force people to get vaccines? You do know that argument can be used against the 2nd amendment, the 1st amendment, and pretty much all other rights we have.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot
Opposing mandatory vaccinations is a legitimate view. I oppose mandatory vaccinations. Using a science denying political action group however just weakens that argument not supports it.

i find it hilarious how left-wingers, and some others, always use the "if you don't think like me you are anti-science..."

Seriously, grow the hell up, these people are DOCTORS AND SURGEONS...
Same for the thousands of scientists who disagree with other "left-wing agendas" which numbnuts always try to push by claiming "my view is scientific, yours isn't," meanwhile drooling and making other similar absurd arguments like you were 5 year old children...

edit on 8-3-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Opposing mandatory vaccinations is a legitimate view. I oppose mandatory vaccinations. Using a science denying political action group however just weakens that argument not supports it.

i find it hilarious how left-wingers, and some others, always use the "if you don't think like me you are anti-science..."

Seriously, grow the hell up, these people are DOCTORS AND SURGEONS...
Same for the thousands of scientists who disagree in other "left-wing agendas" which numbnuts always try to push by claiming "my view is scientific, your isn't," meanwhile drooling and making other similar absurd arguments like you were 5 year old children...

I am sure projectvxn will be delighted he is now a left winger. I have put his membership card in the post.

They push discredited scientific and medical woo. That is what people are talking about. As I and other posters have pointed out it's perfectly possible to oppose mandatory vaccinations with out relying on made up science free bollocks.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Facebook says it will take action against anti-vaccine content.

The changes in Facebook and Instagram recommendation systems, along with the company’s proposed fact offensive, may also ease the concerns of the growing number of researchers who have noted the fast spread of misinformation online and especially on social media. The World Health Organization recently dubbed “vaccine hesitancy” one of the top global threats of 2019, a warning punctuated by one of the worst measles outbreaks in decades, which has sickened at least 75 people across the Pacific Northwest — most of whom are unvaccinated children under 10 years old.

www.washingtonpost.com... 2acc35484

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Try reading all of my responses before asking me leading questions.

Communicable disease is no ones right to spread.
edit on 8 3 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: thebtheb

but if you can't find published medical studies that reasonably put many elements of vaccines into question, it's you I can't take seriously.

Go ahead and cite one that hasn't been retracted or summarily refuted by actual scientists.

I'm willing to be the first thing you'll post is some bull# from Mercola or any number of anti vaxx sites.

We are so comfortable and healthy and SEPARATED by time and faded memories of what life was like before a little jab could extend your life.

Like GM foods suffering the prejudices of full stomachs in the first world that prevent the 3rd world from being properly fed, vaccines will suffer the prejudices of first-workers who've never had to contend with serious disease.

I dont take anyone who can't read a real paper's abstract and abandon their biases fed to them by online conspiracy peddlers seriously.

Your move.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

I'm a left winger or a right winger depending on whose bull# I'm calling out.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Everyone should get their kids vaccinated.

99% of the concerns around vaccines have been debunked.

States can not force or mandate vaccines and should not be permitted to. It will never happen and is a silly discussion.

Schools and other places where large numbers of kids are brought together daily have a right to exclude kids that would put entire populations at risk.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

My Mom had the flu shot and 31 hours later had a stroke. I will pass.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdChillin

Correlation does not equal causation.

I drank a bottle of water then 12 minutes later I stubbed my toe.

No more water for me.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Extorris

Everyone should get their kids vaccinated.

99% of the concerns around vaccines have been debunked.

States can not force or mandate vaccines and should not be permitted to. It will never happen and is a silly discussion.

Schools and other places where large numbers of kids are brought together daily have a right to exclude kids that would put entire populations at risk.

Let's run with your logic here.

How exactly does an non-vaccinated child put everyone else at risk, since the others are all vaccinated and 99% of vaccines have been proven effective?

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

Yeah, lets run logic.

Vaccines are doled out on a schedule. Those who have not yet been vaccinated depend on herd immunity until they meet the proper age and development requirements for particular vaccines. Then there's people who can't be vaccinated due to immune deficiencies or disorders. They depend on herd immunity as well.

When you make the CHOICE to not vaccinate you are introducing variability to the herd immunity that gives infections a way in.

If you don't vaccinate your kids I dont want them near mine. No one has the right to spread preventable communicable diseases.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

You're not following the logic reread the OP I answered.

If vaccine are 99% effective, then all those that are vaccinated are immune to whichever strains they have been given, so why are they worried?

A person that is not vaccinated is the one that should have to worry, the ones vaccinated are already immune.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Here in UK I would generally associate antivax nonsense with the hard of thinking on the left.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth
a reply to: projectvxn

You're not following the logic reread the OP I answered.

If vaccine are 99% effective, then all those that are vaccinated are immune to whichever strains they have been given, so why are they worried?

A person that is not vaccinated is the one that should have to worry, the ones vaccinated are already immune.

Because 99% isn't a 100%.

Vaccination relieves on having enough people vaccinated with a high enough effectiveness to stop the spread of the disease.

Also some people can't be safely vaccinated therefore rely completely on others to stop disease spreading.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Here in UK I would generally associate antivax nonsense with the hard of thinking on the left.

Funny how that works, isnt it?

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

I literally just explained why.

edit on 8 3 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join