It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons opposes federally mandated vaccines.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Yep, it is like abortion and mission creep.

My grandson had an adverse reaction to his first DPt. Crying uncontrollable. The doc warned his mom and he never took another shot.

Also, there are some in the population who cannot rid themselves of heavy metals easily, a frequent vaccine component. It is genetic. To my knowledge no studies have been done.

Lots more research needed before forcing vaccines.

Is anyone studying the genetics of those who applied to the vaccine court?

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

The association is generally recognized as politically conservative or ultra-conservative, and its publication advocates a range of scientifically discredited hypotheses, including the belief that HIV does not cause AIDS, that being gay reduces life expectancy, that there is a link between abortion and breast cancer, and that there is a causal relationship between vaccines and autism.

These people are NOT legitimate in ANY way.

Actually, I did quite a bit of research on HIV and it does not directly cause AIDS. HIV weakens the body and AIDS forms after it is damaged. Some people have resistance to HIV, many northern Europeans cannot get it unless their immune system is compromised. But how do you know if you have immunity or not? Some people do not get AIDS from HIV either, although most people do if they have HIV. Better safe than sorry, watch who you sleep with.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: rickymouse

Yep, it is like abortion and mission creep.

My grandson had an adverse reaction to his first DPt. Crying uncontrollable. The doc warned his mom and he never took another shot.

Also, there are some in the population who cannot rid themselves of heavy metals easily, a frequent vaccine component. It is genetic. To my knowledge no studies have been done.

Lots more research needed before forcing vaccines.

Is anyone studying the genetics of those who applied to the vaccine court?

I got my genetics done, I cannot detox metals well genetically. Mercury and aluminum are the ones I supposedly have the most problems with. Everyone has a problem with lead. So I feel better now that I avoid food chemistries containing aluminum, like alum in pickles and in baking powder. I am surprised how much better I feel. It takes quite a while after you quit eating that crap to detox and I did do some stuff to boost the detox a few times, I have lots less breathing problems when I removed aluminum from the diet. The genetics actually matched my symptoms with that, I actually just verified that genetics were involved, I ran the detox and avoidance three years earlier after discussing it with a friend online who had to go through chealation therapy because he had metal poisoning, strangely the symptoms were similar to what I was having so I did an equivalent to what the doctor did to him and it worked. Some of the laxatives also have aluminum in them. Avoid those too.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

These people are NOT legitimate in ANY way.

Why because someone who posted in wikipedia says so?

Remember that these sort of people are the same ones who also want to control what news we watch... Anything that is not left-wing is considered "fake news..."

The people behind The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons, are certified doctors.

The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons – AAPS – is a non-partisan professional association of physicians in all types of practices and specialties across the country.

Since 1943, AAPS has been dedicated to the highest ethical standards of the Oath of Hippocrates and to preserving the sanctity of the patient-physician relationship and the practice of private medicine.

Our motto, “omnia pro aegroto” means “all for the patient.”

Mailing Address: AAPS | 1601 N. Tucson Blvd. #9 | Tucson, AZ 85716

Phone: 1-800-635-1196
Fax: 1-520-325-4230 or 1-520-326-3529

Email: [email protected]

Media Contact: Jane Orient, MD | (520) 323-3110 | [email protected]

To serve the state? Or to serve our patients?

That is the question we will increasingly face as government forces its power into every nook and cranny of our professional lives. I once belonged to all the standard societies—my specialty society, my state and local medical society and—dare I admit this—even the AMA. But I discovered that none of these societies stood on the principles I hold dear—individual liberty, personal responsibility, limited government, and the ability to freely practice medicine according to time honored Hippocratic principles.

aapsonline.org...

edit on 6-3-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add excerpt and link.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

No because they spout easily debunked anti vaxxer bull#.
edit on 7 3 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Dude, as a fellow vet, we both know the crap that went on with the Anthrax vaccine.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I'd love to hear your thoughts on Tuskegee.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 02:13 AM
link   
My parents knew a guy who got a vaccine (pretty sure it was a flu vaccine). He ended up unable to use the entire one side of his body. He went from being a perfectly healthy, normal guy to living in a nursing home.
People who say vaccines are safe are horribly ignorant. I find this recent push across the internet to ridicule "anti-vaccine" people as idiots to be rather disturbing. I'd much rather risk being a little sick for a few days and come out of it with a stronger immune system than risk a permanent life-altering disability, like many people now have.

I'll just leave you with this, straight from The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons:

reports of severe permanent brain damage

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

the AAPS = wingnuts . you know this - right ?

Because personal liberty is just for wingnuts, right? How about we hold you down and start injecting you with whatever we deem “generally safe”?

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Because personal liberty is just for wingnuts, right? How about we hold you down and start injecting you with whatever we deem “generally safe”?

No they are 'wingnuts' because they hold and promote scientifically invalid ideas. Look even Project (hardly the most left wing member on this site) is calling them out for what they are.

Opposing mandatory vaccinations is a legitimate view. I oppose mandatory vaccinations. Using a science denying political action group however just weakens that argument not supports it.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

No they are 'wingnuts' because they hold and promote scientifically invalid ideas. Look even Project (hardly the most left wing member on this site) is calling them out for what they are.

Opposing mandatory vaccinations is a legitimate view. I oppose mandatory vaccinations. Using a science denying political action group however just weakens that argument not supports it.

LoL @ "science".

Science is controlled and shaped by scumbags whether you like it or not.

Anyone with any brains at all can see the results of vaccines piling up increasing every year.

But oh noes science is a truth filled unbiased program, that cares deeply for us all.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Your personal freedom ends when it encroaches onto others....

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 04:57 AM
link   
They aren't mandating it federally, but clearly say only because it's a state mandate issue.

Also the source is full of ridiculous claims backed with absolutely no sources or footnotes. And it's going off on rants that clearly would need to back up it's claims like saying rabies vaccines only needed for vets? What!?

What's next, tetanus shots should only be given to people who make steel?

What kills me is I made one simple google search "Surgeon general on vaccines" and Long and behold FIRST LINK on google:

Measles: Make Sure Your Child Is Fully Immunized Measles is a highly contagious disease.

It can be serious for young children. Protect your child by making sure he or she is up to date on vaccinations, including before traveling abroad. Measles is a highly contagious disease caused by a virus. Measles starts with a fever. Soon after, it causes a cough, runny nose, and red eyes. Then a rash of tiny, red spots breaks out. It starts at the head and spreads to the rest of the body. Measles can be serious for young children. It can lead to pneumonia, encephalitis (swelling of the brain), and death.

If there was any shred of validity in the OPs source it was maybe, just maybe that flu vaccines aren't really needed and that yes, smart people like the Surgeon general would know that vaccines can't realistically be pushed by federal entities, but on a state level, yes they can. On a personal level, not really, you can opt out and watch your daughter get HPV and her chance of having children almost slim to non, or your son contracting measles at 23 and almost die. And why?

Because according to people in this thread, illegals are bringing deadly diseases, and some men in black want to sterilize the population.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

What is a double blind test? Or scientific method?

Is the earth round just because a scientist said so?

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Unless you happen to be here illegally or by others you mean a fetus or infant. Cant be talking about the people that want to implore the government to steal my money for more grossly mismanaged social projects. Not if you want to introduce a simple plant into your system, or use your constitutional rights. Other than those examples and a myriad of others. People die or become vegetables from these forced vaccinations, so we cant be talking about those people either.
edit on 3/7/2019 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

It's far more complicated than that, your statement reflects how people use laws to justify their beliefs yet denounce them if they feel they encroach on their lives, the irony is in them being happy to use these laws to encroach onto others .

We are all people, not one of us is more deserving than another, it's a simple concept that works, however ego, greed and a whole bunch of other human narcissistic traits keep us hating.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Like your statement being so simple when you personally use it, but how it changes context when I extrapolate on it?

That's simply not the case if I acquire money to buy land and then use the resources of that land to get value out of it, the work I put into it to produce that was mine alone and so should be the reward. Raw materials become resources with work performed. You're building is made out of metal, metal is made out of raw materials, so therefore your metal building is a natural resource for me?

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

originally posted by: ScepticScot

LoL @ "science".

Science is controlled and shaped by scumbags whether you like it or not.

Anyone with any brains at all can see the results of vaccines piling up increasing every year.

But oh noes science is a truth filled unbiased program, that cares deeply for us all.

Because we would be better going with uniformed guess work & wishful thinking?

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Absolutely, we should have the right to refuse vaccines, particularly when vaccine manufacturers are shielded from legal liability and the history of vaccine development and safety is so shady.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Some food for thought.

"They think they're doing the right thing," Dr. Sean O'Leary, a Colorado pediatrician who studies infectious diseases and vaccines, said of parents who don't vaccinate their children. "The problem is, they're basing their beliefs on misinformation and pseudoscience."

"What typically happens is an anti-vaccination activist will convince a legislator to float a bill based on misinformation or faulty science, and once the bill hits the relevant committee, they realize the bill is going to hurt public health," he said. For example, some parents who want to build up a child's "natural immunity" by not vaccinating him or her may put their children at risk because the severity of an illness is unpredictable. Measles can lead to pneumonia, brain swelling and even death, according to the CDC. In addition, serious side effects to vaccines are extremely rare. "You are 100 times more likely to be struck by lightning than to have a serious allergic reaction to the vaccine that protects you against measles," said Dr. Sanjay Gupta, CNN's chief medical correspondent.

www.cnn.com...
edit on 03CST06America/Chicago01960631 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join