posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 06:18 PM
The Powers that be (TPTB) are divided, the original plan was to keep the distractions going until the 5G towers were up and active, the AI controlled
self defence system would keep them from being destroyed by those that are less responsive to its hypnotic zombie inducing frequencies, after the most
resilient are wiped out with a fast clean sweep by their army of emotionless androids, the rest will be divided into 4 distinct groups, food,
sacrificial, blood and game, was the aim, However! the snowball of truth has been forecast by a high percentage of the best remote viewers they have,
the truth Bomb will have hit everyone within the next 27 days, was the estimated date by 93% of the viewers.
TPTB decide to take Plan B as they know when the truth hits their chances of getting to their safe zones would be slim, first they take down the
internet and all electrical equipment except their own shielded equipment with EMPs hidden in Smart technology, then they employ their hidden
electronic armies (EA) that have been programmed to install the 5G towers and destroy anything in their way from accomplishing this goal. TPTB split
into two groups 66% of them decide to stay as they believe their EA will be far too powerful for the awakening masses, and the other 34% decide to go
to their underground bases in Antarctica.....
its day 1, the internet has just went down, you check the electrics and nothing is on... not even your cell phone! there is a rumbling outside and you
look out the window to see army trucks go by, like a never ending train carriage, and then two stop about 50 yards from your home, you count 9
androids come off one of the trucks, and pallets of equipment coming off the other by the on-board crane, you see Old William going over to
communicate with the androids and the closest machine puts its hand out, and what looks like a bolt of electricity comes from it and knocks the old
man straight to the ground.... he isn't moving.
What do you do?