It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donating blood is both racist and xenophobic

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   
A coworker jokingly complained about finances. So I sent her a link to donate plasma for money.

Looking through the FAQ. I found out the donate blood is an evil racist, xenophobic and homophobic You cannot make this stuff up.

You need an ID, an ID...those racist ba...kids born out of wedlock

Plus you need a social security card....like illegal blood can’t save a life.

We all know about gay males and donating

To sum up this post, my wokeness tells me that blood donation centers only help to keep the white patriarchy going.....

www.cslplasma.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
A coworker jokingly complained about finances. So I sent her a link to donate plasma for money.

Looking through the FAQ. I found out the donate blood is an evil racist, xenophobic and homophobic You cannot make this stuff up.

To sum up this post, my wokeness tells me that blood donation centers only help to keep the white patriarchy going....

www.cslplasma.com...

For Plasma, not blood. 'Come from same place, you donate blood...get paid for Plasma...they are 2 sep. things.

I got paid in college days...back then, the wife and I could get whatever with the $.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

I'm guessing this is some attempt to tie this to some political issue but I'm more interested in finding out what the specific challenge you're facing with this gay male blood deally-o.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Oh, and after digressing from your thread, I should clarify i.d. extremes are the norm. There's a ton of info out, and one could potentially spread anything infectiously, and easily.

They check, test, verify as much as possible...Necessary evil ...

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I suspect that is what happens when blood donation is a money transaction.
In my country, blood donors receive nothing in exchange, except a sense of civic virtue. I don't suppose they are checked for anything but medical issues. Your friend could probably donate (but it wouldn't help his finances).

P.S. As official Tony Hancock fan, I'm obliged to include this;
"The blood donor"

edit on 6-3-2019 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Yeah, not to mention some people would wear a disguise and drain all their blood for cash.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Well then we should shut them down! People who need the products from the plasma can kick sand!

LINK

Source plasma and recovered plasma are used to produce therapies that treat people with rare, chronic diseases and disorders such as primary immunodeficiency, hemophilia and a genetic lung disease, as well as in the treatment of trauma, burns and shock.

No doubt the real goal is to keep the white patriarchy going

You must be very bored today.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   

If I recall correctly there is a shortage of black blood.
Apparently black folks don't donate blood as a rule.

I'm not sure what it is about African decent blood that makes it different..

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   
🤣
edit on 3/6/2019 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

They are very prone to a black only affliction, sickle cell anaemia..so might be that I suppose. Perhaps clinics don't test for that, perhaps its expensive to do so, I don't know

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport

They are very prone to a black only affliction, sickle cell anaemia..so might be that I suppose. Perhaps clinics don't test for that, perhaps its expensive to do so, I don't know

You cannot donate if you have sickle cell disease. You should not donate whole blood if you have sickle cell trait, because your blood will clog the filter that is applied to whole blood units. You can donate platelets if you are a sickle cell trait carrier.Aug 29, 2018
NIH Clinical Center: Can I Donate If...?

clinicalcenter.nih.gov...

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

Not everyone follows the rules though especially if they are desperate and if screening isn't done, its easy money

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   
That's nothing!

Don't you know they do this thing with blood called typing? That's right! Your blood is divided into a type and only certain people can get your type. If that's not segregating and microaggressive, I don't know what is. I think if some person wants my blood he or she or zhe should have it and not let some system of artificial typing stand in the way!

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

From what I understand, since the blood cells are given back to the person donating at the end minus the plasma, it wouldn't matter if they were sickle cell or not and probably wouldn't be tested for at a plasma donation center.

I don't think sickle cell has anything to do with it. They just want plasma from people to flip to pharmaceutical companies or hospitals who make life saving medicine out of it as the story goes. That means put donation centers in poor areas of cities. If the poor people were white or hispanic that's fine too. I'm sure there's a few somewhere that have Mexicans but you need a social security number to do it.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Ahh right...just looking for an answer as to why the black population didn't give blood so much. I know if we in UK were paid to give blood there'd be a queue a mile long within minutes!

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport

Ahh right...just looking for an answer as to why the black population didn't give blood so much. I know if we in UK were paid to give blood there'd be a queue a mile long within minutes!

There must be a law saying a business cant give you rewards or compensation for donating plasma.

Either that or the population density business is booming. Do you live in a city or rural? Have you looked into it?

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Genetically-similar blood is preferred for those who need repeated blood transfusions, and for conditions like sickle cell disease (SCD), which primarily affects African-Americans. Blood that closely matches that of a patient is less likely to be rejected by the patient and can mean fewer complications after a transfusion.

African-American blood donors are more likely to be a match for the majority of individuals with SCD in the United States, making them ideal donors to help SCD patients receiving regular blood transfusions.

www.oneblood.org...

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
They want your ID so that they know who you are and can put your name with the DNA that they submit to the database....possible?

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: JHumm
They want your ID so that they know who you are and can put your name with the DNA that they submit to the database....possible?

You hit the nail on the head.

They sell the DNA to the Federal Government to compile their database to trade to the aliens. Who's the most suitable to abduct for tissue and to consume.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson

To sum up this post, my wokeness tells me that blood donation centers only help to keep the white patriarchy going....

www.cslplasma.com...

For Plasma, not blood. 'Come from same place, you donate blood...get paid for Plasma...they are 2 sep. things.

I got paid in college days...back then, the wife and I could get whatever with the $.

They don't even need human blood to get plasma. You can use a microwave oven and a grape to create your own plasma.

They're just vampires...

Something smells fishy.. and it's not the blood.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join