It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump’s wall will not prevent America’s diversity boom

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: AtlasHawk

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: Tempter

Why's that a problem? Putting illegal immigration aside, why does it matter if whites are no longer the majority in the distant future?

It's only a problem for white supremacists.

Ah the usual response?

It's OK your secret is safe with me.

edit on 7-3-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Why's that a problem? Putting illegal immigration aside, why does it matter if whites are no longer the majority in the distant future?

You'd prefer yellow, brown or red supremacists, I'm sure.

But the thing is, artificially altering any landscape, is bad. And that's what we're seeing. Nature has a way of creating equilibrium in a system. Humans have a way of breaking things.

Enjoy the influx of hatred you seem to welcome.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Mandroid7

As long as we're still able to have diversity of thought, then does it really matter what skin tone someone is?

YES. If you're white, you've had your turn. Get out of the way, now. Let someone else wear the boots of oppression.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

But the thing is, artificially altering any landscape, is bad. And that's what we're seeing. Nature has a way of creating equilibrium in a system. Humans have a way of breaking things.

We are all human beings, the colour of our skin is relative to exposure to the sun over thousands and thousands of years.

The hate you speak of comes from small minded bigots that have forgotten we all bleed red blood and are the same underneath the skin.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 03:51 AM
link   

a reply to: AtlasHawk

How is interracial relationships a bad thing?

It's not... the FORCED agenda being thrust onto you without you having a say in the forcing of it, is.

And, on the same note, I don't care if two people of the same gender get groovy behind closed doors. But getting 6 year old children to write pretend love letters to a same sex friend, is wrong.

Also, what can you do if white people are lessening? White people aren't having as many babies as minorities.

Is this so? I kinda dispute it, if anything people are mingling and that is a result. Either way, it doesn't need the helping hand of the "White Privilege" crowd cheering on the demise of anything white.

Why can't things just be left to their natural state, where what will be will be. Can you count on your fingers, use a friends fingers if you must also, the number of anti-white things we've witnessed in the last 5 years?

In a world where racism is universally proclaimed wrong, we're sure at the receiving end of a lot of it.

edit on 7-3-2019 by gallop because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 03:53 AM
link   

America is a nation full of immigrants who took it from native Americans. I don't think white people have any sort of justification to claim native rights to be the majority.

There really is no justification for trying to keep white people as the majority.

Im not calling for open borders, but if whites are doomed to be a minority in the future, then so be it. Whites had a good run..

And you fall into your own trap, as many others before you have.

Whites stole the land, they're terrible.

Whites are on the receiving end now, it's great!!

Hypocrites...

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 03:55 AM
link   

We are all human beings, the colour of our skin is relative to exposure to the sun over thousands and thousands of years.

The hate you speak of comes from small minded bigots that have forgotten we all bleed red blood and are the same underneath the skin.

So you're denying that there is an agenda against white people, regardless of their character? Small minded bigots are those proclaiming "Whites had a good run, but their time is over."

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 03:58 AM
link   

So you're denying that there is an agenda against white people, regardless of their character? Small minded bigots are those proclaiming "Whites had a good run, but their time is over."

It's confusing for you because you think white people are a race, people are simply people.

I realise you think white people are better or endangered or need saving, however that's simply your lack of understanding.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 05:53 AM
link   

It's confusing for you because you think white people are a race, people are simply people.

So, thank god.. finally. Islam can be talked about in the negative, because it too, is not a race. So all the cries of racism, can be ignored. Thank god.. not literally.. don't believe in it, personally.

I realise you think white people are better or endangered or need saving,

Ahhhh.. what now? Better? I'll need you to find an example of me ever, and I mean ever, claiming that.. go on, get profile trawling. I'll expect an apology.

Facts are, I see an attack on people for their skin colour. I just happen to be in that category.. there is no being better, nor superior, nor supreme.. but I'll be damned if I sit back and watch innocent people accused of such things for just being white. And you know, being white is not a crime. Judge on merit. Culture?? Well there we're talking a different kettle of fish.

however that's simply your lack of understanding.

I'm not the one who is not understanding things, sadly.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: gallop

Yes I know, you are are poor oppressed white guy, everyone else is to blame for your miserable life Yada Yada Yada..

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   

No, I did not say that. Never said whites are terrible, bad, lesser or anything. I said whites have no native claim to be the majority. If that is even a thing..

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Well I agree, just leave things to their natural state. There has been a bit of anti-white from the extreme

I really don't think Hollywood pushing homosexual characters is that bad.. When I was a kid, being gay was the worst insult. Nobody would come out of the closet unless they wanted to be the butt of jokes.

Now, it's not a big deal and normalization played a role in homosexuality not being considered a bad thing.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: blueman12

America is a nation full of immigrants who took it from native Americans.

I am tired of this false narrative. No humans are native to the Americas. That is a scientific fact.

Fair enough. I was simply countering the narrative that white people have some sort of native claim or majority claim.

Native Americans did get here first right? That sort of makes them native? Anyway, my point was that white people don't have any claim to be the majority or anyone else in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   
The power behind the scenes always planned to breed Americans out. At our height we'd never be conquered militarily. So flood the open border with migrants. Command your part to oppose protecting your country's border, even though it goes against basic common sense.

Their plan has worked masterfully. The article is saying even if we 100% stopped illegal invasions today they already have enough people in to breed out Americans.

I myself am ready to move somewhere and start a new country. I don't recognize a country that kills babies after their born, open advocates for anyone to illegally enter the country, outlaws guns, etc.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Yes I know, you are are poor oppressed white guy, everyone else is to blame for your miserable life Yada Yada Yada..

You're a fellow Aussie yeah?

Why do you feel the need to talk in extreme bull#?

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Pushing it, is the problem, imo.. we all appear to accept it. We all know of it, it's not the super secret it once was.. If it is involved, let it be.. but to have things for the sake of it, well..

You hear the new marvel superhero will be a gay man?

Why not... we're not given any choice in the matter, we will just accept it. Even if the original character was not gay.

Black Santa would be so upset.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   

No, I did not say that. Never said whites are terrible, bad, lesser or anything. I said whites have no native claim to be the majority. If that is even a thing..

But whites took everything. Didn't we. I was out there stealing as much as I could, teepees, peace pipes, you name it. I personally was out there, stealing everything... then I started committing genocide.

Or.. nah?

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

So if a ton of white people cross into Mexico is it still called diversity?

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   
to hopenotfear:

YOU: "I realise you think white people are better or endangered or need saving"

ME: "Ahhhh.. what now? Better? I'll need you to find an example of me ever, and I mean ever, claiming that.. go on, get profile trawling. I'll expect an apology."

I notice you didn't bother to recant you accusation, and instead doubled down on your ignorance.

Sorry hope, there is no hope...

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   

I don't really see what you're getting at. Gay characters do not seem like a big deal. Alot more important stuff going on...

Also, I'm not saying white people should feel guilty or be to blame for genocide. You're missing my point. Which was only to explain that no skin color has the right to be the majority.
edit on 7-3-2019 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join