It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sen McSally says she was raped in the Air Force by a superior officer

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I bet if this officer who raped her were running for a lifetime position on the supreme court she'd out him..

but, then you wouldn't believe her.

edit on 7-3-2019 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
I bet if this officer who raped her were running for a lifetime position on the supreme court she'd out him..

We didn't believe that testimony because even named witnesses refuted the accusations. This is not the same thing.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

#beachpeople

If this lady reported to the military that she was kissed while half passed out and felt like she was gonna die but she could not remember where she was and no one could verify her story then she would have been released section 8 from active duty.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

ford was 13, she wasn't drinking, and she was terrified.

and, "devils triangle" is NOT a drinking game - the man LIED.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

She wasn't even a student in the same area as Kavanaugh. But ok, Whatever you say.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   

I like you but you just posted a bunch of false claims. She was in her late teens. She admitted to drinking. No genitalia was ever unclothed during the incident. kissing and groping while drunk if it was true at all.

Maybe her drink was spiked and she was about to be raped but some cool guy with a shotgun saved her but that is a different reality.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Say WHAT?

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

was she 15? can't remember exactly. she claims she had one beer - do you believe her?

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

I believe mcsally.

I believe the other story of ford to be irrelevant since they were all underage there was no penetration and there was no police report and ford only brought up the issue for someones political gain or loss. If she would have brought up the issue another time when there was nothing to gain or lose like mcsally just did it would have been more believable.
edit on 7-3-2019 by UncleTomahawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: bally001

What is the point of appearing before a senate hearing years later if you won't say Who, What, When, Where, Why?

The point of the hearings is to examine the gross failings in the investigative and prosecutorial processes and system. So she is testifying to that issue. It's not a hearing about who raped the Senator, in which case those details would be pertinent.

And, in which case, of course we'd hear even more wailing and gnashing of teeth for naming names and ruining some poor dude's life and she must just be a lying liar.

She can't win. No matter what she did or does and when, someone will complain about it. Which makes her testimony that much courageous.

If you're a senator, lead by example.

She is.

Why the cover up? Put it out there if it happened. Oh! Hangon, she's a senator. Others would get ignored. She alleges rape and didn't report it.

She did not report it immediately. She did report it subsequently. She said the process made her feel like she was raped all over again. So now she's reporting on the process.

I pity those she serves.

I flat out don't believe you... I think you just hate her and what she's saying.

She is letting the country down without fully disclosing the identity of a rapist.

She did disclose the identity of a rapist. And he was protected by the system. It is the military system which is letting the country down by not appropriately investigating and prosecuting not just this rapist, but many others.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: fm258

Hey my first stars!! Ive only had this account 13 years!!

I might be slow, but Im steady!

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I'm having an issue with her "story" because when I was in the military sexual harassment was a HUGE deal of course this was 5 years before she signed up.(1979-1983) Granted I was in the USMC. Maybe the Air force didn't get the memo.or not.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   

do you think if this man who raped her was about to be elected to a lifetime position on the highest court in the land she'd come forward and out him as the man who raped her?

do you think it would be her duty to do so? if not, why?

edit on 8-3-2019 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

do you think if this man who raped her was about to be elected to a lifetime position on the highest court in the land she'd come forward and out him as the man who raped her?

do you think it would be her duty to do so? if not, why?

That is a good point.

If such happens and she uses "beach people" in reference then she will be laughed out of town.

As long as she can remember and corroborate her story that is what would matter.

On the other hand should she at this point out him?

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   

personally, I think she should. is he still serving and doing this to other women?

ford went infront of the entire country - she was much braver than mcsally, imo.

devils triangle.. a drinking game lololol.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

personally, I think she should. is he still serving and doing this to other women?

ford went infront of the entire country - she was much braver than mcsally, imo.

devils triangle.. a drinking game lololol.

Maybe she should do so in a private setting at least go on the record and tell the entire story and let authorities decide. She does not have to press charges but the state can if they want.

Ford's story is a joke. She was kissed and got felt up at a party where she went to get kissed and felt up if it ever happened. If true then possibly she was saved from rape but in no way shape or form was she raped and the amount of bs she spewed was not in proportion to the alleged events. They were all underage and should not have been brought to the public in that case.

edit on 8-3-2019 by UncleTomahawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   

god, i hope you don't have a daughter.

McSally, didn't she try to, tho. she said she felt raped again by the system.

did you say the same regarding weinstien? cuz, lordy there were about a ton of threads about that.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   

god, i hope you don't have a daughter.

McSally, didn't she try to, tho. she said she felt raped again by the system.

did you say the same regarding weinstien? cuz, lordy there were about a ton of threads about that.

Weinstien's accuser was raped by the police. He told her one day in his room that if she showed up the next day he would have sex with her and for her not to come unless she wanted it. She went to the police and told them he kissed her but she did not like it and they sent her to his room the next day even though she told them she did not want to go and what the deal was but they knew he did not do anything wrong the first day and made her wear a wire to try to get him on tape.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Her unwillingness to report it makes me a little suspicious as well

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join