It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNC states it will NOT allow FoxNews to host a DNC primary debate

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I am not sure what the big deal is here? The DNC is saying this is in regard to the primary debates regarding selecting one of their own candidates to run. They have not stated this is for the general election just the primary election.

In 2016, we all found out that the DNC primaries is simply a bogus marketing ploy since their voters have no real say. The DNC makes the choice and their supporters are simply told they best agree or they will find some ism to use against them.

Sigh...Now, if they refuse a general election debate in such a matter it would be more telling. For now, they are simply just wasting donor money to put on an entertaining show.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Plus, we all know they can't handle the questions Fox would ask anyways.

Like trump could handle any question that was not asked by a 2nd grader?

Funny you say nonsense like this...
All the while ignoring the fact he won. Even with his competition being given advanced knowledge of questions.

But yeah orange man bad and stupid!
Am I right comrade?

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

It wasn't fake. It was just invalid for a presidential candidate. At the time the passage in the Constitution was written a "natural born citizen" required having 2 parents that were citizens. With Obama's father being a Kenyan with British citizenship at the time did make Obama a citizen. Just not a natural born citizen.

The courts changing the meaning of the term "natural born citizen" and ignoring the intent of the authors of that passage was probably the biggest crime that the Democrats ever pulled off.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

So what’s wrong with that? It’s like saying TMZ can’t host it, lol. Grow up

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   
DNC cowering from any tough questions , they much prefer CNN softballs! The Far Left primaries are gonna be hilarious. Imagine these idiots debating each other. They will try to outdo each other in virtue signaling.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

I'd rather see the legs at Fox rather than look at Rachel Maddow I think Maddow is definitely butch.

Sure, But she does have a PHD.... can you say the same for anybody on fox news?

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Funny you say nonsense like this... All the while ignoring the fact he won. Even with his competition being given advanced knowledge of questions. But yeah orange man bad and stupid! Am I right comrade?

I am ignoring the fact that he won? really? You have proof of that because that is pretty much the dumbest thing I have ever read here,,,

You have proof the competition had advanced knowledge of questions? ... You call him orange man not me... pretty funny though that all you trumpets do call him orange man...

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   

I'd rather see the legs at Fox rather than look at Rachel Maddow I think Maddow is definitely butch.

So does Dr Jack Kevorkian 😎

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   

A PHD in what? Social Propaganda?

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

A PHD in what? Social Propaganda?

"Political *Science*" 😆

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

So what's vox buzzfeed, cnn, msnbc, abc, npr, salon, Twitter, youtube, MTV, movies, shows, CBS, NYTs, wapo, TYTs and others official title for the Democrats? Please juat admit 90% of the media pander to the left. So many people in denial. It's like the golden state warriors saying they have a tough path to the finals

So you are saying am I right? or should I include the Detroit Lions??????????

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Find neutral ground, then spin doctors from CNN and FOX are taken out of the equation.

I have a radical idea-Al Jazeera. I see them as the most reliable unbiased news source on the planet. They won't take sides or spew diatribe and it would reach a broader audience that can make up their own opinions.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Now, if they refuse a general election debate in such a matter it would be more telling.

I don't think they can restrict the general election debates like that. The DNC controls how they select their candidate... anything goes, like the Super delegates of Clinton fame, or snubbing poor Bernie at every opportunity. The GOP controls their primaries the same way.

But the election itself is a Federal matter. States get to decide how they will choose their delegates to the Electoral College, but it has to be a fair contest. Choosing one political ideology over another for a general election is a HUGE no-no. In a primary, it's just... stoopid. Stoopid is legal.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

she does have a PHD

There's a reason Playboy never used a picture of a human brain for their centerfold...

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Agree. If anything, this pronouncement helps to make everyone is clear on how subservient the major networks, except Fox, are to the DNC and deep state.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   

DNC states it is Insane , Americans Agree .

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   
The DNC went to court and argued in front of a judge they had the right to rig their primaries.

So why are debates any different?

After the revelations from the lawyers for the Democratic National Committee (DNC) during the last phase of court proceedings last summer, where they argued the DNC was a private corporation and could therefore choose whichever candidate they wanted, that there was no such thing as a Democrat, and that donors knew all of this already when they donated to Bernie Sanders, it's honestly no surprise that they would go to even more desperate lengths the second time around.

www.realprogressivesusa.com...
edit on 8-3-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Well...well....well....we always here about Donald Trump and his 'fake news' outburst.

For News literally has employees speaking for Trump at rallies and Trump has hired Fox News folks for the WH.

They are no longer a news organization, but rather a hybrid psuedo-state-owned outlet.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Extorris

originally posted by: matafuchs
Well...well....well....we always here about Donald Trump and his 'fake news' outburst.

For News literally has employees speaking for Trump at rallies and Trump has hired Fox News folks for the WH.

They are no longer a news organization, but rather a hybrid psuedo-state-owned outlet.

Can you source those claims? I'm genuinely interested in the accuracy of this statement.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

'It disturbs me to my core': Fox News staffers express outrage over Hannity's rally appearance
www.cnn.com...

Fox’s Hannity speaks onstage at Trump campaign rally
www.apnews.com...

The Fox News employees hired by Trump
www.cbsnews.com...

Donald Trump Hired These Fox News Stars For White House Jobs
www.cheatsheet.com...

Trump hires former Fox News executive Bill Shine as communications chief
www.politico.com...

Trump is staffing — or casting from Fox
www.chicagotribune.com...

new topics