It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNC states it will NOT allow FoxNews to host a DNC primary debate

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   
It's all one giant mind f###. The fact a lot of people can't see through all the charades is scary in and of itself.

I've concluded that most all government, both sides, are inept. The DNC though, continues to bring it to a low that is unprecedented in my lifetime of over a half century. I'm disgusted in what our government has become and even more disgusted in the people that blindly follow its path without question.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

From what I heard today, Democrats were throwing serious tantrums at each other, over whether to condemn hate-speech, or not.

That's exactly the type of soap-opera material CNN should love to talk about, but the tabloid barely mentioned the cancelled House vote to "condemn hate speech" at all today.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Wow, the DNC is going all out in their propaganda, aren't they?

With one exception, the entire, "Corps Team," are former Obama people, from your link:

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

A star for quoting Zappa...

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

AOC and the House Muslim Committee are stating it is time for the old to move out of the way. They are splitting the party right down the middle again. Then you have Bernie thrown in the mix and the hard left does not know which way is up.

Trump 2020 in a landslide. When indictments for HRC and Podesta come down it will seal it. All we need is Mueller to close the door and the next phase starts.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   

I'm amazed that AOC has Nancy Pelosi blackmailed already. This tells me that Ocasio-Cortez had powerful (secret) backing to get her elected, who have since furnished her with damning information about Pelosi.

Nancy hates the $93 Trillion GND boondoggle, but after speaking poorly of it one time, Pelosi was told to shut-up...and now she is signed-on, endorsing it, along with 102 other radical Dems in the House.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Fox can't host the debates because they have better canned "laugh tracks" than any of the other fake news and propaganda purveyors. Oh, and fix isn't afraid to use the laugh tracks lol.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   

The world was a better place with him in it. I miss him. RIP Frank

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Must be someone pretty powerful for her to step aside.

www.cnn.com...

I thought Nancy was not afraid of anyone?

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: kingsquirel
Lol....good... keep on keeping on segregating undecided voters and walla...should be a shoe in for Trump!

Idiots

This is exactly it.
This move, like EVERY move they seem to make, does nothing more than drive their support base away.
You can tell by the lack of the usual npc crowd in this thread, they don’t want to even touch it.
It’s a pathetic move by a pathetic group of people that make up this pathetic party and all it’s done is make them look pathetic.

Every thing they do, every single thing they say, every single idea they support and every single second of air-time they get just adds even more nails into their coffin.

I’d be very surprised if the dnc is one of the two main parties by 2020.

There’s no way Trump isn’t going to win. The opposition simply doesn’t exist.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   
So Trump can boycott the general election debates by everybody but Fox, CNN and NBC are so openly hostile towards him.
But let's remember Fox wasn't exactly super friendly to Trump last go around with Megan Kelly opening question.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   
RNC should just come out and say they won't allow anyone from CNN to moderate a debate.

Then we're all even, right?

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
But let's remember Fox wasn't exactly super friendly to Trump last go around with Megan Kelly opening question.

You mean the question that Trump was given before the debate and was totally prepared for?

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2

originally posted by: tinner07
Fox news... or as you should call it, white house news entertainment....or maybe trump advisor network... is nothing but sexy legs and BS....

I disagree with your assessment.

The editorial shows like Tucker Carlson, and Hannity do have bias agendas, but the actual news programming is far more balanced than CNN, or MSNBC.

Brett Baier and Chris Wallace ask tough questions without regard to political affiliation.
oh yah unlike Rachel Maddow and others at cnn and msnbc ... 😆

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

No way Trump likes the challenge...

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I don't see why any of these entertainment networks (calling themselves news) should be involved at all.

They should be airing the debates not running them.

ALL of them gave up the right to be considered reporting organizations a long time ago. Entertainment, editorializing... sure. Not news. Not reporting.

Ban the media companies from running the debates and restrict them to simply airing them, as in camera-in-the-room.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
Fox news... or as you should call it, white house news entertainment....or maybe trump advisor network... is nothing but sexy legs and BS....

So what's vox buzzfeed, cnn, msnbc, abc, npr, salon, Twitter, youtube, MTV, movies, shows, CBS, NYTs, wapo, TYTs and others official title for the Democrats?

Please juat admit 90% of the media pander to the left. So many people in denial.

It's like the golden state warriors saying they have a tough path to the finals

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

If I were the DNC I wouldn't have one there either, just like if I were the RNC I wouldn't have it anywhere but on FOX. Everyone wants their home field advantage.

Home field advantage is being nice ... Bill Shine is currently still being paid by Fox and by the administration as deputy communications director and deputy chief of staff...

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

It doesn't matter anyway. I am already voting for Trump and I don't need to watch the debates. If CNN is hosting them it will be nothing but a bashfest and a lot of lies anyway. I may watch it on a free stream somewhere, just to laugh and but so CNN don't get the ratings. I don't need the debates. Trump has already done way more than any Democrat can. He will get another try. Most of these Dems will probably be in jail by then anyway.
edit on 7-3-2019 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician
Most of these Dems will probably be in jail by then anyway.

Right? Those 300trillion sealed indictments can't come soon enough.

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join