It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNC states it will NOT allow FoxNews to host a DNC primary debate

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

I'd rather see the legs at Fox rather than look at Rachel Maddow I think Maddow is definitely butch.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
DNC states it will NOT allow FoxNews to host a DNC primary debate

Well of course not.

The DNC can't fix the questions and answers if FoxNews is involved 😎

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Don't forget Juan Williams !!!! roflol 😎

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Perhaps we can all save some time here. If the DNC just tells the Left news outlets who they are going to shove down our throats, they can broadcast non stop Trump hate, until a few weeks before the election just to remind the leftovers they still have to give it the old college try. It would be funny if Trump said he wouldn't debate on any other channel than Fox. But I suppose that would be wrong......??????

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Dang, did you think up that insult all by yourself? By the way, you should've used a period at the end of your sentence instead of a question mark, since we're talking about 2nd graders.

Oh you got me on a punctuation mark... Good thing I am not running the country...

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   
The DNC is scared of Gutfield.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Trump just played his trump card on their banning Fox News.

Donald J. Trump ‏ Verified account @realDonaldTrump 5m5 minutes ago More

Democrats just blocked @FoxNews from holding a debate. Good, then I think I’ll do the same thing with the Fake News Networks and the Radical Left Democrats in the General Election debates

edit on 6-3-2019 by EchoesInTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
The DNC is scared of Gutfield.

And real scared of Dana Perino and Sandra Smith 😎

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Fox is telling the DNC to reconsider because of the integrity of their anchors, but that is the problem right there. The DNC doesn't want integrity and professionalism in news reporters, they need them pliable to DNC wishes, and they need them corrupt.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That reply was a Twofer.

It was funny and juan Williams is a host .

Nobody has ever pointed that out before .

As a matter of fact in two years no one has been able to name one host before . Lol

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   

I’ve never seen anybody following Tyrus with camera screaming at him either .
edit on 6-3-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Does this have anything to do with when FOX killed the story about Stormy Daniels before the 2016 election?

The Fox journalist Diana Falzone “had obtained proof” of Trump’s alleged extramarital affair with Stormy Daniels, as well as emails that showed his lawyer, Michael Cohen, planned to buy her silence through a non-disclosure agreement, according to the New Yorker.

But the report, a potentially huge scandal that could have damaged Trump at the polls, never saw the light of day. The Fox News executive Ken LaCorte reportedly told Falzone: “Good reporting, kiddo. But Rupert wants Donald Trump to win. So just let it go,” the New Yorker article says.

The magazine adds that LaCorte denied the comment, but one of Falzone’s colleagues confirmed having heard the account. Falzone was later demoted, sued Fox and reached a settlement that includes a non-disclosure agreement preventing her from speaking about the matter.
link

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

Trump just played his trump card on their banning Fox News.

Donald J. Trump ‏ Verified account @realDonaldTrump 5m5 minutes ago More

Democrats just blocked @FoxNews from holding a debate. Good, then I think I’ll do the same thing with the Fake News Networks and the Radical Left Democrats in the General Election debates

Perfect.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Does this have anything to do with when FOX killed the story about Stormy Daniels before the 2016 election?

Why would it have anything to do with that ? 😳

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

DNC. Do Not Communicate with Fox news.
DNC. Debates No-longer Count.
DNC. Does Nothing Correctly.
DNC. Does Not Care.
DNC. Divide N Conquer.
DNC. Do Not Celebrate.
DNC. Dishonest Nefarious Corrupt.
DNC. Dullards Naives And Cheats.
DNC. Deadbeats N Criminals.
DNC. Do Not Contribute.

Fun, fun, fun.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Fox is telling the DNC to reconsider because of the integrity of their anchors, but that is the problem right there. The DNC doesn't want integrity and professionalism in news reporters, they need them pliable to DNC wishes, and they need them corrupt.

100% on the money

The dNc does not want integrity. That’s more-than evident.
What’s even MORE evident than that is, their followers do not want integrity.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   
The DNC has every right to determine who hosts/broadcasts their debates.

However, this move does kill the talking point about Trump being anti-free press. He has appeared on a lot of new stations besides Fox. This might e the move that wakes a lot of watchers up.

I know I won't be watching the Democratic debates on CNN. I'm on my last TV screen, and I'm tired of buying replacements.

Hypocrisy, thy name is DNC!

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Well big whoopty doo. Can you imagine attending a DNC debate? One giant safe space filled with weirdo fascists where free speech is banned and if you get out of line they call in the brownshirts to dispense some loony leftist justice! What a party!

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I'm beginning to think Gary Gnu should be brought back to host these debates. Gary Gnu for those who may not know;

Gary Gnu (performed by Jim Martin) - A green gnu-like newscaster who hosts "The Gary Gnu Show" each episode and is well known for his catchphrase "No gnews is good gnews with Gary.... Gnu." He added a guttural "g" sound to the beginning of any word he spoke which normally began with an "n", such as "gnews" for "news" and "gnaturally" for "naturally". Whenever introduced by either Goriddle Gorilla or Knock Knock, the introduction is always "And now for something really gnew, here's Gary Gnu." The only difference is that Goriddle always says "WOW!" each time he does so. Gary always begins by saying "This is Gary Gnu, and the 'No Gnews Is Good Gnews Show'. The only TV gnews program guaranteed to contain no gnews whatsoever." In his segments, Gary introduced and narrated film clips of people in silly situations, weird sporting events, unlikely inventions, and the like.

While he may have only been a part of "The Great Space Coaster", his take on media personalities was ahead of it's time.

Why does this matter?
Really? I mean you have Political Parties shopping for compliant news organizations to host what is suppose to be an un-bias event with the purpose of informing voters. Not create a platform for the chosen one to be crowned "Divina Candidatum" by the elited few. Gary Gnu is a veteran of reporting on non-news event, so his puppeted take on the DNC debates seems only fitting.

edit on 6-3-2019 by Guyfriday because: Prediction of the future

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Perhaps an exclusivity deal is not conducive to maximal broadcast coverage?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join