It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNC states it will NOT allow FoxNews to host a DNC primary debate

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Well...well....well....we always here about Donald Trump and his 'fake news' outburst. How it is driving the nation to hate the media. How it is not allowing for free speech and press. This with over 90% of all media coverage is negative. HE is making them the enemy of the people...remember?

If you don't remember here it is in October
Here it is two weeks ago

Now, the DNC, who blast him about this, are stating that FoxNews cannot host a debate? What?

Link

“Recent reporting in The New Yorker on the inappropriate relationship between President Trump, his administration and FOX News has led me to conclude that the network is not in a position to host a fair and neutral debate for our candidates. Therefore, FOX News will not serve as a media partner for the 2020 Democratic primary debates,” Perez said in the statement.

The Washington Post first reported the DNC’s decision to exclude Fox News.

The DNC has already announced they will hold as many as 12 debates during the primary contest, including six this year. The first debates are scheduled for June, on NBC, MSNBC and Telemundo, and July, hosted by CNN.

During the last election we all know, even if no one talks about it, it was fixed for HRC. Now did Bernie take a payoff, yes, but Remember the woman who fixed it is also still on House Committees.They are not new in the realm of political fixing.

Now, I really do not have a problem with this except to show the blatant one-sided hypocrisy of the left.

Can you imagine if Donald Trump said ONLY FoxNews could cover the GOP debates. You know he will be challenged. What if he stated all Presidential Debates were to only be broadcast or hosted by Fox? Would it not the be same thing but can you imagine the fall out.

Bad enough they get the questions early but now they want to control the media too? Par for the lefty course....

edit on Wed Mar 6 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
If I were the DNC I wouldn't have one there either, just like if I were the RNC I wouldn't have it anywhere but on FOX. Everyone wants their home field advantage.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Less coverage for their candidates is good in my book. Plus, we all know they can't handle the questions Fox would ask anyways.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Are they going to ask if they're birth certificate is fake?

+18 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I guess they could not find someone at Fox who was a sure deal to leak the questions to the democratic presidential hopefuls before the debate ?

edit on 727thk19 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   
DNC might as well make MSNBC,CNN their official news outlets then.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Fox news... or as you should call it, white house news entertainment....or maybe trump advisor network... is nothing but sexy legs and BS....

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Plus, we all know they can't handle the questions Fox would ask anyways.

Like trump could handle any question that was not asked by a 2nd grader?

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AtlasHawk

DNC might as well make MSNBC,CNN their official news outlets then.

The white house has made fox his.... and twitter...

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

Are they going to ask if they're birth certificate is fake?

I doubt it, but I'd bet they would ask how they plan on paying $93 Trillion for the Green new deal while at the same time killing numerous industries and millions of taxpayer jobs.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
Fox news... or as you should call it, white house news entertainment....or maybe trump advisor network... is nothing but sexy legs and BS....

I disagree with your assessment.

The editorial shows like Tucker Carlson, and Hannity do have bias agendas, but the actual news programming is far more balanced than CNN, or MSNBC.

Brett Baier and Chris Wallace ask tough questions without regard to political affiliation.

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
DNC needs their safe space, they don't want anyone to offend their candidates...

The DNC now = the snowflake party.

+25 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I’ve been asking this question for over two years and nobody’s been able to pull it off .

Fox has Chris Wallace, Shepard Smith who loathe Trump and are clear about their position . Neil Cavado, Brett Baer and even Tucker Carlson will get on Trump when he needs it . As an example Tucker tore him a new ass for two weeks over the omnibus bill that funded Planned Parenthood among other things .

Can anyone with a negative view of FOX show me 5 similar host/anchors on CNN or MSNBC that will attack Nancy Pelosi or liberal values on a regular basis ?

If you can’t .

Think about which networks are more biased .

I’m asking for five host or anchors from regular shows not contributors .
edit on 6-3-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

Plus, we all know they can't handle the questions Fox would ask anyways.

Like trump could handle any question that was not asked by a 2nd grader?

Dang, did you think up that insult all by yourself? By the way, you should've used a period at the end of your sentence instead of a question mark, since we're talking about 2nd graders.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Good. Fox News isn't news anymore, it's an entertainment show masquerading as news.

Yes, I'd say something similar about CNN. Or any "news" with a political slant.

I don't think debates should be run by news channels to begin with. It should be entirely unbiased, or at least as unbiased as possible.

Let the country's greatest political minds (professors, scholars, former executive-level government employees) compile and ask the questions.

Political debates, and politics in general, should NEVER be used to boost ratings.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Choose sides and lock and load. It will be 2020 before you know it.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

The only fake news is real news to those who hate Trump. That is it in a nutshell. Fox does not fall all over Trump. Are there some who like him more than others, of course, but he is a POTUS.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

If anybody ever looked closely at that Harvard report on negative coverage. They will notice that it also cites 52% negative coverage from FOX on Trump .

Scroll down to figure 6 .

shorensteincenter.org...

Now I know why Fox got rid of the slogan “fair and balanced”.

At 52% technically they’re negative . Lol

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Idiot, shut out the largest cable news network, lol fools.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   
It doesn’t matter what channels it shows up on, people will see the highlights on social media the next day and make most judgments based on that.

The actual decision and it’s making of the news now is just for social media buzz as well, probably. Information war. Their not so subtle shifting of our worldview has to be sought out by us through our seeking of entertainment... to give maximum effect. Lol.

I’d like to believe we still live in a world where if you wanna know something about current events or political issues, you’d turn on the news channel, but I just don’t think most people consume information that they trust in that way anymore

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join