It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taco Bell Offers White Customer $20 Gift Card After Beating By Black Employees

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 04:19 AM
link   
This happens every weekend in NYC. White kids from suburbs come in to buy cheap weed and are singled out and attacked.

Groups of thugs actually wait until they arrive to start the attack.

Police never do anything and tell the suburb kids they shouldn't be there.

I'm taking about robbery and assault of white people and nothing is ever done.

Imagine white kids waiting for blacks kids to arrive In the suburbs to attack and rob them for only walking down a street.
And when the black kids go to the police for help. They are laughed at. Told they are in the wrong neighborhood and to go home.

People want to see racism today....maybe a youtuber can do an experiment to see what happens when a white person walks down certain streets at night.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
2019 dilemma - Friend gets assaulted, what do you do:

a) help defend him from potentially permanent physical damage.
b) pull out a camera for litigation purposes.

What would the results be....?
He.defends his friend and gets beaten as well.

Video tape it to show the world the double standards in the u.s..

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

Philadelphia Police say they are investigating not only this incident, but a second fight between a delivery person and Taco Bell employees at the same location, about the same time, just days later on March 3.

You think this case would be high priority in that city? The story is still ongoing and the police are doing their jobs.

People don't go to jail for a street fight until after they are tried and sentenced and even then it's likely probation.

He should sue the thugs don't you think? He'll have the names if he does not have them now.

What do you suppose would happen if Taco Bell gave him the names and he went to their houses and killed them?

I don't know about you, but at this point I don't even know why they followed him out the door. For all we know right now he hit one of them and ran. That story gives very little information and it's all one sided.

There are many people in jail haven't been tried or sentenced.
My buddy was in jail got 6 months. At his sentence he was given 6 months. Judge says you been in jail last 6.months you are free to go.

Worse is when they.have been in jail.for 6 months and get a 2 month sentence. But these are people 100% use to the system and dont mind being in jail.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 04:29 AM
link   

LINK

He reported what happened days later to police after he says he wasn’t getting anywhere with Taco Bell corporate. They had offered him only a $20 gift card.

He shared cell phone video of the attack on Tuesday because he says he wasn’t getting anywhere with police either.

“Right now we’re in the fact gathering phase and we want to make sure we get all the facts and get them accurately," said Philadelphia Police Captain Sekou Kinebrew. “We’re still trying to untangle this and put all the puzzle pieces together.”

So he did not report it to the police until a few days later.

Like I said. Imagine if Taco Bell gave him the names and he went vigilante. Then Taco Bell really would be guilty of something wrong instead of their employees.

But police told them they couldn't make any arrest without names...so he we to.taco bell for info?

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 04:30 AM
link   

LINK

He reported what happened days later to police after he says he wasn’t getting anywhere with Taco Bell corporate. They had offered him only a $20 gift card.

He shared cell phone video of the attack on Tuesday because he says he wasn’t getting anywhere with police either.

“Right now we’re in the fact gathering phase and we want to make sure we get all the facts and get them accurately," said Philadelphia Police Captain Sekou Kinebrew. “We’re still trying to untangle this and put all the puzzle pieces together.”

So he did not report it to the police until a few days later.

Like I said. Imagine if Taco Bell gave him the names and he went vigilante. Then Taco Bell really would be guilty of something wrong instead of their employees.

But police told them they couldn't make any arrest without names...so he we to.taco bell for info?

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Black or white, I'm sure him and his gf deserved it. Probably ran off at the mouth or some crap.

a reply to: shawmanfromny

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   
$20 million per guy that beat up a customer.

Taco hell is still liable for what happened.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   

I say someone should hold those employees down and let this guy and his girlfriend beat on them for awhile. Then after that's done have them fired. Or if you wanna be p.c. and full of lets be friends, just fire the scumbags.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Hey dip#. Where did you see the report that the employees involved were black? And what does skin color have to do with what happened?

You OP is retarded race baiting.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

wqad.com...

See for yourself.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   
"It was a way we had over here of living with ourselves. We'd cut 'em in half with a machine gun and give 'em a band-aid. It was a lie. And the more I saw of them, the more I hated lies."

~Captain Willard, Apocalypse Now

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Taco hell is still liable for what happened.

Why because you say so, are you a lawyer giving us your opinion based on hearsay evidence?

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join