It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attacks by aliens on our Sovereignty are getting more severe - no respect for our laws

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
That's fine. The officers can hand out forms through the slats.

They will probably give them a lift back to the field office.

You guys have gotten me to the point I really don't care anymore. Follow the law. The written law. As written, not some weird imaginative policy.

Maybe your interpretation is wrong?

Maybe it was written to work exactly as it does?

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

They will probably give them a lift back to the field office.

They are on one side of a wall. The CBP is on the other side. What do you think they're going to do, melt into liquid form so they can fit through the slats like a Terminator?

YOU HAVE A BRAIN. Try using it!

If it was written to work as it does, then we no longer have a country. No country can survive, no nation has ever survived without borders.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 02:07 AM
link   

They are on one side of a wall. The CBP is on the other side. What do you think they're going to do, melt into liquid form so they can fit through the slats like a Terminator?

YOU HAVE A BRAIN. Try using it!

They can drive on the other side of the wall because it is still the US. Are you not grasping the situation?

If it was written to work as it does, then we no longer have a country. No country can survive, no nation has ever survived without borders.

Hyperbole. You still have borders, your elected officials just enacted laws that allow people to claim asylum.

It isn't the end of the world or even the end of your country. It is just a slight change. Obviously it is a change some people are having a hard time with. That POV might not be based on the legality of things.

edit on 9-3-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 02:15 AM
link   
conservatives, typical

think their libertarians HAHAHAHAHAH

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
conservatives, typical

think their libertarians HAHAHAHAHAH

Apparently laws are only important if you agree with them, the whole free Tommy saga is testament to that.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   

They can drive on the other side of the wall because it is still the US. Are you not grasping the situation?

*sigh*

Forgive my arrogance. You have it all figured out. Enjoy your fantasies.

In my world, cars cannot drive through walls, but whatever.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   

*sigh*

Forgive my arrogance. You have it all figured out. Enjoy your fantasies.

You are the one here complaining about reality.

In my world, cars cannot drive through walls, but whatever.

Of course they can, they are called gates. They are included in walls for that specific purpose.

ETA: And in this reality, they are included in the existing part of the border wall.

edit on 9-3-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
Shoot to kill anyone that crosses the border illegally, women and children first.

Damn skippy. Shoot those rotten pieces of garbage children in front of their mothers first, then shoot the mothers in front of the fathers and then shoot the fathers in front of the children. Then you need to cut off the heads so they can't come in as zombies as well.

*twirls finger next to temple*

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Makes me laugh if ever they take guns from the mental they will use threads like this for evidence.
Not the first time the OP has called for violence.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MyToxicTash

Obvious nutjobs are obvious.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Obviously a lot here due to the amount who agree with the op.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MyToxicTash

It's good that we're able to identify them, it helps with when the FEMA camp roundups start.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

The epic failure of logic is yours in thinking a wall wont work to help keep people out as you sit there with walls connected to your front door.

Walls worked for millenia around prisons but suddenly in 2016 they stopped working! Crazy stuff, it's all over the news, escapees running around everywhere! People just walking right into other peoples houses and stealing their stuff! People just walking into banks and taking the money! Amazing how the walls just stopped working in 2016!
edit on 3/11/2019 by Alien Abduct because: Added "reply to" link

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: MyToxicTash

It's good that we're able to identify them, it helps with when the FEMA camp roundups start.

I'm sure you will think its all fun and cute when you are swirling down the bowl along with the remnants of this country. Just remember your smug attitude when the S is hitting your fan.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Except the wall is not stopping them and the numbers have increased much.

There are sections of wall where the wall is completely inside the usa and all they have to do now is go to that area on the mexican side and claim asylum and we have to go through the wall and pick them up.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   

You remind me of someone talking about fishing... did you know a fish is the only animal that continues to grow, at an often accelerated rate, after it's dead?

This started with there being a small strip of US land on the southern side of a section of wall... then aliens started hanging out there demanding asylum. Then we have to let them walk through a wall they can't get through because someone screamed out the word "asylum"... then we have to give them a ride through the wall in wall-penetrating cars... then we added gates so we could use normal cars...

Uncle Tomahawk says we are being forced to invade Mexican soil to get them.

Why not just have a hotel emerge to house them in? They can have room service that way.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
I'm sure you will think its all fun and cute when you are swirling down the bowl along with the remnants of this country. Just remember your smug attitude when the S is hitting your fan.

Being that I'm not a paranoid nutter I wont be worrying about anything really.

But just in case I'll oil my AR, never know when I need to plink a bunch of women and children.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Trump South Plaza

Jobs Jobs Jobs

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Don't worry when the horde comes you can ask us Brits to help you defeat the women and children.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: MyToxicTash

I'll bring the tea, crumpets and ammo.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join