It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attacks by aliens on our Sovereignty are getting more severe - no respect for our laws

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

How legal was this colonization of indigenous land in the first place? Just pack your things

Search out info about the discovery doctrine. It is what gave people the right to steal from non believers and is still in action today.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk

originally posted by: whyamIhere

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
I have to agree with WatchitBurn, some of the comments in the OP go way too far and do provide the Left with all they need for "proof" the Right is full of violent extremists. I am just as alarmed about the border as you and I agree it's a National emergency. I would stop all asylum claims immediately and turn back everyone at the border. Those who break the law and enter illegally should pay their fare back home. No reason the US taxpayer should be buying plane tickets for criminals.

Those who think these people aren't going to change things fundamentally only need look at California; more than half the births at LA hospitals are to illegal aliens. Many of the emergency rooms have closed due to non-payment. Schools are failing due to multiple language requirements, rents have gone sky-high and the state budget is a disaster in waiting. Bankruptcy isn't far off for CA.

California was the Golden state, a place where people from all over the US went to make their dreams happen. They've been replaced by everyone from Mexico and central America coming to make their dreams reality. That would be fine had they done so legally but most have not. Their values are not American values; they don't care about freedom of speech, the 2nd Amendment or even representative government. That is why we will not remain America much longer if we do not close the border.

You nailed it...

Most do not share the American Dream. It’s not their dream.

They are proud of their heritage.

They want to be Mexican in America.

Not an American that happens to be Mexican.

That sounds like a naturalization problem.

I wonder who is in charge of that process.

It's just too much to quick...no.time for assimilation.
The u.s. has taken in many groups and never has everything been translated to accommodate one.

There is a nation emergency....

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

What they are talking about is what the scotus voted 5-4 in last december to uphold what is happening now.

The Supreme Court voted on a stay for an injunction last December, not on whether it is legal to cross the border.

Judge Jon Tigar of the US District Court of San Francisco issued an injunction that stopped President Trump from requiring that undocumented aliens would not be allowed to claim asylum outside of Ports of Entry. The 9th District Appellate Court upheld it. The Supreme Court then upheld it last December. The case has not been heard in court yet.

It will be heard, and a ruling will be made, which if not made by the Supreme Court, will eventually rise to the Supreme Court. Courts take a lot of time to rule, however, and there is the danger in this injunction. If there were an emergency anywhere in the nation, one lone rogue Federal District judge could and probably would stop any action to address it, leaving it in place for years. Let's just hope the Russians don't invade.

TheRedneck

Russians claiming asylum....

Now the whole argument is now beside the point. Nothing in the court case is really relevant now since there are several areas where they do not have to cross any wall in order to step foot on us soil and claim asylum.

You had decent points about the crossing the wall and claiming asylum. They were overshadowed by a loop hole.

Now with these spots where they can set foot inside the usa without ever crossing and barrier there is no way to stop them from claiming asylum cause as you know that part of the law is very clear and not much room for interpreting.

Reports out now that the caravans just show up to the wall and post up and make their claims on the mexican side of the wall. I have said this all along that a wall is dumb and only sends them all to texas where the wall can not be exactly on the border. Now they found other areas where such is the case.

The only thing that can change this is by changing the law and there is no executive order that can trump the clear wording in the law that says if they are present on us soil they can make the claim.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk

originally posted by: whyamIhere

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
I have to agree with WatchitBurn, some of the comments in the OP go way too far and do provide the Left with all they need for "proof" the Right is full of violent extremists. I am just as alarmed about the border as you and I agree it's a National emergency. I would stop all asylum claims immediately and turn back everyone at the border. Those who break the law and enter illegally should pay their fare back home. No reason the US taxpayer should be buying plane tickets for criminals.

Those who think these people aren't going to change things fundamentally only need look at California; more than half the births at LA hospitals are to illegal aliens. Many of the emergency rooms have closed due to non-payment. Schools are failing due to multiple language requirements, rents have gone sky-high and the state budget is a disaster in waiting. Bankruptcy isn't far off for CA.

California was the Golden state, a place where people from all over the US went to make their dreams happen. They've been replaced by everyone from Mexico and central America coming to make their dreams reality. That would be fine had they done so legally but most have not. Their values are not American values; they don't care about freedom of speech, the 2nd Amendment or even representative government. That is why we will not remain America much longer if we do not close the border.

You nailed it...

Most do not share the American Dream. It’s not their dream.

They are proud of their heritage.

They want to be Mexican in America.

Not an American that happens to be Mexican.

That sounds like a naturalization problem.

I wonder who is in charge of that process.

It's just too much to quick...no.time for assimilation.
The u.s. has taken in many groups and never has everything been translated to accommodate one.

There is a nation emergency....

The only emergency is the people running the show. Going on for years on how a wall will stop people from coming here and making the public believe it to be true.

GOVERNMENT failure is the true emergency and it is being systematically screwed on purpose and the people are being fed faux info for shock value as truth gets labeled as SOMEONE here TROLLING.

EPIC failure of LOGIC

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
BREAKING - Take a look at how Democrats in Congress are helping illegal aliens today.

m.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
BREAKING - Take a look at how Democrats in Congress are helping illegal aliens today.

m.washingtontimes.com...

Democrats are setting up their lopsided agendas 😄

The "BigotBill" yesterday was a scam too 😎

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Why not?

According to what you have posted on this subject, the Russian military could send a squadron of soldiers into Mexico by bribing local officials there, enter the US by illegally crossing the border, obtain an asylum hearing, be released from custody into the middle of the country, and do whatever they wanted until they were caught by law enforcement. That would include espionage on the US military and radioing back to Russia points to target, and it would all be legal and upheld by the Federal courts. It could mean detonating bombs in polling stations to actually affect the outcome of US elections. The US military could not even try to stop them.

You like vodka?

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Why not?

According to what you have posted on this subject, the Russian military could send a squadron of soldiers into Mexico by bribing local officials there, enter the US by illegally crossing the border, obtain an asylum hearing, be released from custody into the middle of the country, and do whatever they wanted until they were caught by law enforcement. That would include espionage on the US military and radioing back to Russia points to target, and it would all be legal and upheld by the Federal courts. It could mean detonating bombs in polling stations to actually affect the outcome of US elections. The US military could not even try to stop them.

You like vodka?

TheRedneck

I like your imagination but NOPE.

Remember in order to claim asylum you have to be granted onsite permission after stating your case to border officials. I doubt they would grant anyone the right to claim asylum unless they had a good story and were not armed. They would be identified quickly as being active russian military and denied asylum likely on the spot. Otherwise if an armed group shows up on the border and again and again we would have a legit emergency where the use of military force could be put into operation.

I like a bloody mary from time to time but i love makin' mash.....

edit on 8-3-2019 by UncleTomahawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Wait, wait, wait... anyone has the right to claim asylum, remember? Not just brown people... They don't have to be armed, as they can buy weapons in the US. We have a black market, you know.

There is absolutely nothing to prevent such a thing from happening as it stands now. As a matter of fact, we have a system in place to make sure it happens.

I like a bloody mary from time to time but i love makin' mash....

'Shine? I dearly love that stuff, but it's getting as rare as hens teeth around here...

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Wait, wait, wait... anyone has the right to claim asylum, remember? Not just brown people... They don't have to be armed, as they can buy weapons in the US. We have a black market, you know.

There is absolutely nothing to prevent such a thing from happening as it stands now. As a matter of fact, we have a system in place to make sure it happens.

I like a bloody mary from time to time but i love makin' mash....

'Shine? I dearly love that stuff, but it's getting as rare as hens teeth around here...

TheRedneck

Yes everyone has the right to make a claim at the border but not all claims are granted.
When the people cross and surrender they have to tell the official their claims onsite and that official has the right to let the person get a court date or deport them right there. If russians show up you can bet the border guards will be doing their job.

I am pretty sure it is legal for you to make up to 10 gallons and it is easy and fun. I could be wrong about your state laws though. All you really need is a 55 gal drum an empty keg and a fish fryer. You can get a keg cap on ebay for about 30 dollars.

Just checked and if you are in a wet county you can get the local school to make you some "fuel".

Most states allow you to make fuel.
edit on 8-3-2019 by UncleTomahawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Yes everyone has the right to make a claim at the border but not all claims are granted.

I could have sworn we just got through debating that and you were claiming anyone who made a claim had to be given access to the country. Strange.

As for 'shine, yeah, it's legal here for personal use... but it's an art form and I'm getting too old to learn another art. I'd rather buy some under a table somewhere.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   

I could have sworn we just got through debating that and you were claiming anyone who made a claim had to be given access to the country. Strange.

As for 'shine, yeah, it's legal here for personal use... but it's an art form and I'm getting too old to learn another art. I'd rather buy some under a table somewhere.

TheRedneck

No if my remarks led you to believe that then i was misunderstood. Anyone with a valid claim is givin access.

It is up to who ever they are surrendering to as far as being able to proceed with their claim. Currently the majority of claimants are being allowed to proceed to their court date.

I have been fully aware of all the arguments going on about reasons for being granted temporary asylum. That is one area where the trump admin had the most room to change policy now.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   

No if my remarks led you to believe that then i was misunderstood. Anyone with a valid claim is givin access.

They did.

To deviate from legal definitions for a moment, the purpose of asylum is to allow those who are wrongly persecuted a chance to escape that persecution. It is intended to be used for countries like Cuba (or now Venezuela), where political oppression is rampant. The thinking is that if those being oppressed can make it to our shores (or even our open waters) it behooves us to provide them a way to receive asylum.

And I agree with that.

What I disagree with is the idea that this allowance for those entering the country illegally but in true need of asylum must be applied to everyone who enters illegally, based solely on what they say to an immigration officer when confronted. Asylum is supposed to be a special case, not a standard excuse. The people who come here and try to game the system by falsely claiming asylum when in reality they want to work but either won't or can't get work VISAs, is an abomination of the asylum process and harms those who truly need asylum by clogging up a system never intended to handle everyone who wants to show up and cross our border.

What I find disgusting is that so many in our government think that is just fine and dandy.

Those who are gathering on a tiny strip of land outside the wall trying to demand entry to claim asylum are just up the creek without a paddle. We will not tear down the wall to let them in. In a way, that cedes that small strip of land to Mexico, but I consider that a small price to pay for national security.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck
I was very clear in our exchanges.

What I disagree with is the idea that this allowance for those entering the country illegally

It is not illegal and you know it.

You are not understanding that the people gathering at the walls weak points are being allowed the same privileges as those climbing the wall.

The wall is ineffective in stopping the mass amounts of people seeking asylum.

YOU WERE PLAYED

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Not gonna argue that with you any more. I posted the law.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

But you missed the important point. Those stretches of land outside the wall are not being ceded to mexico and the laws you posted apply there as well. They don't need to get over the wall to use the existing loophole.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

No, I posted the law. That is relevant.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

No, I posted the law. That is relevant.

Yes we discussed them and nobody said they were irrelevant but the point made by UncleTomahawk is that those same laws apply in those areas where the wall is set back from the border so that people don't even have to get over the wall to have set foot on US land and request asylum. The wall doesn't make it any harder for that group of people.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: PublicOpinion

A day without blood is like a day without sunshine.

Don't forget the guts. Without both blood and guts, it just doesn't have that 'squik'.

edit on 8/3/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

That's fine. The officers can hand out forms through the slats.

You guys have gotten me to the point I really don't care anymore. Follow the law. The written law. As written, not some weird imaginative policy. If there's nothing in it about not doing so, I swear I wouldn't bat an eye if our snipers were to pick everyone off as soon as they climbed to the top. Just make sure they fall to the other side so we don't have to waste time picking up the bodies.

TheRedneck

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join