It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attacks by aliens on our Sovereignty are getting more severe - no respect for our laws

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   

I say no. End it by whatever means neccesary, even if that means outright declaring war on ANY nation supporting this invasion much like we did with the war on terror. 

Cause the war on terror and invading other sovereign countries has been great ?......

You really think illegals are so dangerous as to call for war? Seems very extreme.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
The right is to apply, not to prevail, and nowhere is 8 USC § 1325 overridden.

I'm not saying it does, merely that they are two somewhat separate issues that need to be dealt with independently. It can be adjudicated that an asylum claim is bogus and at that point deportation should occur post haste.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: eXia7

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk
a reply to: JBurns

Yes it is legal for them to cross and turn themselves into officials and whoever they turn themselves into then does an onsite judgment of the validity of the claim and if they feel it has merit then they are givin a court date. If the claim is judged to be false onsite then they can be deported without a trial.

None of that process is illegal for them unless they are found to be breaking the law by smuggling or something else illegal and crossing and trying to claim asylum is not illegal even if your excuse is lame.

Or they don't show up for their court date... like ever..

Around 10% do not show.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

You get it.

Most dont.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

We'll just call the Air Force and tell them to start bombing some unarmed men, women, and children.

..........in Mexico!!! Like isn't that what we call war???

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

We'll just call the Air Force and tell them to start bombing some unarmed men, women, and children.

..........in Mexico!!! Like isn't that what we call war???

Woah woah woahhhhh..... Easy there with the W word.

I'll provide you with a list of acceptable terms.

A. Conflict

B. Preemptive Strike

C. Protecting national security interests

D. All of the above.

I hope that was enriching and informative, carry on.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   

I prefer referring to it as target practice. I'd be honored to go on a bayonet charge with the Original Poster, I think you need to get up close and personal when you're looking to off someone.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I prefer referring to it as target practice. I'd be honored to go on a bayonet charge with the Original Poster, I think you need to get up close and personal when you're looking to off someone.

Question is, which do we go wig shopping on first, ANTIFA, illegal immigrants?

If OP finds out about ANTIFA immigrants, me thinks there would be an extra special naked gun cleaning session while Hannity airs today.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Illegal ANTIFA Muslim immigrants. They probably even don't want to work but just bust in and attend Berkeley on his dime.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Illegal ANTIFA Muslim immigrants

According to some accounts, one of those became our president once.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

TWICE.

And it would have been three times but, by Sweet Jesus and Cthulhu's mercy, Donald J. Trump took the reins. Now I'm just salivating in my Unabomber cabin waiting for the Executive Order that allows citizens to flood the border and bring the pain, one freedom dispensing trigger pull at a time.

edit on 7-3-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

TWICE.

And it would have been there times but, by Sweet Jesus and Cthulhu's mercy, Donald J. Trump took the reins.

But he's the second one....

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   

He is without a doubt the baddest hombre around.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   
America is not being invaded. America is not being attacked. Period. That's fake news. BTW, we really should not be talking about sovereignty of nations while we are sponsoring a coup in Venezuela. That seems rather hypocritical to me. Yeah, I know. Venezuela has lots of big, beautiful oil but that does not make it ours for the taking.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
OK, so you like things the way they are.

What I like and don't like has no bearing on the facts.

Your right... my right to point out your inherent racism in that decision.

You are wrong, so there is that. It is a strawman. You even went as far as trying to explain your reason for trolling me with that. Sorry it didn't work.

And your ignorance of the law.

You opinion. The way I have seen it applied contradicts your interpretation.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I guess as long as you grasp that claiming asylum after breaking into the country, doesn't absolve the breaking into the country crime, we all agree. It's when someone claims that once you claim asylum, that crime is absolved that I have an issue.

What difference does it make if we agree or not?

It isn't like agreeing is going to change immigration policy.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: JBurns

What about all those other countries where the US just stomps over their sovereignty?

You don't like the taste of your own medicine?

And BINGO. You hate America right? Be honest. You just know all these people coming over are gonna eventually collapse this great country and you get a chubby off of it.

Country is done folks.

Texas goes blue in 2028 due to demographic changes, the end of a republican president EVER being elected, the rest of the country follows CA lead and starts to look like it. Say that will never happen? Might wanna do a little research and then come back.

America becomes Mexico/Honduras!! YAY!!!

I hope everyone making light of the situation leaves their kids/grand-kids enough in the bank to hopefully migrate themselves and get out of what this country will eventually become.

Thats if there is a country worth a damn to migrate to.

Big ole bad America defeated without one single shot.

Its time for people to stop worrying about the kids/adults crossing the border and worry about your OWN goddamn kids future.
edit on 7-3-2019 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-3-2019 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

I'll be sure to pass your opinion along so that the next time someone is being chased, they can break your window out and go inside your house. When you question them, they can claim asylum and you can let them live with you.
edit on 7-3-2019 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

Liberal logic is amazing isn't it?

Not really. Liberals actually think those billions of dollars in aid would go to help the economies of these poor nations. Instead, the money would go into the pockets of the corrupt politicians and cartels that cause the poverty in the first place. But liberals don't care, because giving our money to poor countries makes them feel good, and they don't really want to stop the flood of immigrants anyways.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

I'll be sure to pass your opinion along so that the next time someone is being chased, they can break your window out and go inside your house. When you question them, they can claim asylum and you can let them live with you.

You would be breaking the law if you directed someone to do that.

Fact is that it is illegal to break and enter a home but it is legal to cross between ports and claim asylum.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join