It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attacks by aliens on our Sovereignty are getting more severe - no respect for our laws

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

You missed the point entirely. You can't just give a visa the same as you can't let drugs through a port of entry. There are laws. Democrat leadership in congress refused to support DACA because of the wall. They could have participated in sweeping immigration reform. Instead they stamped their feet and held their breath because... wall. More visa slots for migrant workers could have been made available. The visa a rich democrat cares about is one filling a high wage programming job with cheap foreign labor.

I have no idea what bumpstocks and Coca~Cola have to do with anything.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Here' is an idea. Al those who want no borders just go to the other side and enjoy that way of life there instead of wanting it here.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
I call dibs on the right to make that into a reality TV show.

It would be must see TV in at least one poster's house. Maybe they can broadcast it on Taco Tuesdays so he can really chub up a little extry.

Eating a cultures food while flirting with genocide.....

Definitely the strangest kink I've heard, and I've had access to the internet for years!

There's someone in this very thread who may have to see a doctor after four hours from reading that.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Just in case you need the reference for that, it is 8 USC § 1325(a/b):

(a) Improper time or place; avoidance of examination or inspection; misrepresentation and concealment of facts

Any alien who (1) enters or attempts to enter the United States at any time or place other than as designated by immigration officers, or (2) eludes examination or inspection by immigration officers, or (3) attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United States by a willfully false or misleading representation or the willful concealment of a material fact, shall, for the first commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18 or imprisoned not more than 6 months, or both, and, for a subsequent commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18, or imprisoned not more than 2 years, or both.

(b) Improper time or place; civil penalties

Any alien who is apprehended while entering (or attempting to enter) the United States at a time or place other than as designated by immigration officers shall be subject to a civil penalty of—
    (1) at least $50 and not more than $250 for each such entry (or attempted entry); or

(2) twice the amount specified in paragraph (1) in the case of an alien who has been previously subject to a civil penalty under this subsection.

Civil penalties under this subsection are in addition to, and not in lieu of, any criminal or other civil penalties that may be imposed.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

i think the usa should invade sa and take over the oilb and mines send the population down the mines a couple of bowls of rice a day chop forest for wooden huts game shot no more caravans
by the way just being smary

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
Eating a cultures food while flirting with genocide.....

We have to do it for the children. They'll thank us after the fact.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
It is time to ratchet our response up a notch, including shoot to kill orders and using our air superiority to attack the enemy before it reaches our borders.

Yes. YES!!!!! Blow those mf'ers away. Kill them all and let Lucifer sort them out!!!! I especially want drone strikes on the kids since the snipers might have a hard time with the smaller targets.

Dear GOD!!!! How can you kill woman and children??...........Easy, you just don't lead them as much.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

You missed the point entirely. You can't just give a visa the same as you can't let drugs through a port of entry. There are laws. Democrat leadership in congress refused to support DACA because of the wall. They could have participated in sweeping immigration reform. Instead they stamped their feet and held their breath because... wall. More visa slots for migrant workers could have been made available. The visa a rich democrat cares about is one filling a high wage programming job with cheap foreign labor.

I have no idea what bumpstocks and Coca~Cola have to do with anything.

Cocacola has ingredients from the same source that smugglers use to make drugs. They import a lot of coca leaves and that effects the cartels and could give a glimpse into what a system would be like where it is legal for americans to import coca leaves.

I threw in the bumpstock thing cause everyone who supports the 2nd should be aware what is about to happen at the end of this month when the ban goes into effect. It also has serious implications in my mind cause i see a possible future where we are walled in the northern border and the southern border and then they decide it is time to ban weapons.

The first part of your post touches on truth in leadership that many allude to. Perhaps the democrats are really against everything they support but pretend they are not in order to control everyone.

I think there are solutions other than walling ourselves but neither side is interested. We could legalize both migrant workers and drugs without losing our safety.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Dear GOD!!!! How can you kill woman and children??...........Easy, you just don't lead them as much.

Is that you John Wayne? Is this me?

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

You are another member who often posts the facts. Thanks.

There are so many here who just believe something is the law or a accepted fact and post is as such. But then their mind usually doesn't get changed by actual facts.
edit on 3/6/2019 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

What he posted however doesn't preclude you from requesting asylum once you do arrive here.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk
a reply to: JBurns

Yes it is legal for them to cross and turn themselves into officials and whoever they turn themselves into then does an onsite judgment of the validity of the claim and if they feel it has merit then they are givin a court date. If the claim is judged to be false onsite then they can be deported without a trial.

None of that process is illegal for them unless they are found to be breaking the law by smuggling or something else illegal and crossing and trying to claim asylum is not illegal even if your excuse is lame.

Or they don't show up for their court date... like ever..

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   

What about all those other countries where the US just stomps over their sovereignty?

You don't like the taste of your own medicine?

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   

If you nuked yourselves from space, then they'd stay away in droves.

... and you could also play out Mad Max scenarios afterwards. Drivin' the wastelands, armed to the teeth.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
I assumed he meant "attack them" with love, patience and understanding. 😉

No. I want to attack them with flamethrowers and cluster munitions because I am completely bat s*** insane.

I want to create a weapon that shoots flamethrowers. Because I'm also known to be a tad insane, also of the batsheezy varieteezy.

Flamethrowers must be kinda heavy cause you gotta carry the fuel (yep, that's how they get ya..). I would not want to be hit with one of them flying at you full force...

Also, it could get jostled about mid flight, or after impact, and the actual flamethrowing function of the weapon could potentially become unintentionally engaged by accident. Someone could possibly get burned rather badly.

Obviously it needs a little work on the details, I havent named it or decided what color design I'll use or the number of racing stripes for instance.

I was originally planning on going fully exotic with an all new experimental design featuring no racing stripes, but, I think that would fly right over the heads of the big wigs... it's too radical, Too advanced... they're not ready for it yet. The world isn't ready...

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Enough is enough. The gloves need to come off. Separating families is a good start, but we need to be doing more. It is time to ratchet our response up a notch, including shoot to kill orders and using our air superiority to attack the enemy before it reaches our borders.

I could hook you up with piping, showers and the ZyklonB stash from some... errr... former recipients of orders!

Plus you can go after those pesky Jews like George Soros in the second act, and finish the cleansing with gassing those damnd Dixiecats.

#LebensraumWest

Oh boy, does someone remember the good old days when aliens were actual aliens? I miss the ATS from this pre-Newspeak-era, with it's skepticism regarding all forms of oppression and it's poignant replies to open fascism.

edit on 6-3-2019 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

What he posted however doesn't preclude you from requesting asylum once you do arrive here.

No, it doesn't. That is law, too! It's in 8 USC § 1157:

(1) In general

Any alien who is physically present in the United States or who arrives in the United States (whether or not at a designated port of arrival and including an alien who is brought to the United States after having been interdicted in international or United States waters), irrespective of such alien’s status, may apply for asylum in accordance with this section or, where applicable, section 1225(b) of this title.

8 USC § 1225(b)(1)(a)(ii) says:

(ii) Claims for asylum

If an immigration officer determines that an alien (other than an alien described in subparagraph (F)) who is arriving in the United States or is described in clause (iii) is inadmissible under section 1182(a)(6)(C) or 1182(a)(7) of this title and the alien indicates either an intention to apply for asylum under section 1158 of this title or a fear of persecution, the officer shall refer the alien for an interview by an asylum officer under subparagraph (B).

The right is to apply, not to prevail, and nowhere is 8 USC § 1325 overridden. Also, it is the pervue of the immigration officer to determine whether or not the asylum claim has a ring of truth to it.

The law is written down, people! All you have to do is read it, and this particular section is not all that difficult.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Who gives a fck about laws in a thread that is literally calling for murder?

This is the Brave New Oligarchy in all it's shining glory, get rich and lawyer up or die trying at some borderline.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Who gives a fck about laws in a thread that is literally calling for murder?

I do.

The only reason people are calling for violence is because the law is not being followed. Those of you who keep demanding we not follow the law had better realize this, because if the law is not followed... no one is safe.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I was hoping that this was about reptilians.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join