It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attacks by aliens on our Sovereignty are getting more severe - no respect for our laws

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: JBurns

75,000 of 300 million is .025%

8.5 billion of 4.4 trillion is .19%

I was told that the .19% was insignificant. So why should I now worry about .025%?

That .025% is for just one month. After a just a year that would be 900,000, or .3% of 300 million. In 5 years that's 4.5 million undocumented people (1.5% of 300 million). The 8.5 billion is a one time cost, and maintenance is relatively cheap.

If the situation is so bad at home the immigrants would surely welcome the U.S. military to come straighten out their leaders right? Surely their homeland hasn't been ruined forever and impossible to fix.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
It's extremists like this that gives the leftists sympathy from the moderate crowd.

You're not helping the situation when you start ranting and raving wanting to shoot families attempting to cross illegally.

Round them up and send them home, finish the wall/barriers. That's pretty much all we can do.

But you just sound like a lunatic. Go get some fresh air.

Yeah, sounds kind of crazy. When I worked for military r&d in africa, I designed the lethal electrified perimeters on the borders and bases. We didn't have families or innocents trying to get through, it was far too dangerous and no mother wants to see their child barbequed. So, families didn't try to cross, it was just terrorists with weapons. A few thousand tried and they died, simple, cleaner living through electricity. Oh, and they were warned in seven different languages.

I don't think anybody wants to harm innocent women and children or old folks. However, everything else is fair game. Personally, I'd like to see a 4000v @ 4000 joule perimeter on the border. The innocents won't try to cross which simply means no courts, no jails, no extra costs for drug dealers and terrorists. It may sound harsh, but it works.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk
It is legal for them to cross and claim asylum and then get a job. They are not an invading armed force.

They just need visas and let them work for a while then go home.

They took our jobs!

From what i am hearing the job market needs some workers.

You need to get with the narrative brah.

We've been told a wall won't help because most illegal immigrants are here after overstaying their Visa and there's not enough money to deport them all.

They're not seeking asylum if all they want is a job and it's not legal.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

They will not admit to only wanting a job. We have an agency dedicated to sending folks home who overstay and that agency imo should relinquish their duties down to a local level and let states and counties send folks home who overstayed.

If visa's were offered then the asylum claims would be way less and the amount of children being brought along would drop. They bring the kids so they can be released within 20 days of coming here.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I thought this thread was going to be about ET.

Damn

Secure the border. If we need to invade the countries sending the horde, so be it.

The gov needs to do a little self investigation and figure out if this highly organized invasion is from part of the gov or not.

Whoever is intentionally flooding all these countries needs hunted down and taken out.

It's intentional and organized.

If our gov can't figure this out, the entire system will collapse, if it already isn't too late.

The entire faith of the gov and the voting process is in the danger zone.

Taxes are already fn rediculous, we can't afford anymore and flooding of OUR social support system is already pushed to the limit.

If this bs can't be controlled and they just want to play politics, then taxes, voting and this idea of representatives needs revisited and ended.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

The government must act now, lest it face losing its legitimacy

The Government will do NOTHING, and has long since lost its legitimacy! And yet you fools continue to support it with your tax payments. You are making payments to your enemy!

This is actually one thing the Federal government is responsible for and should take action on. If they cannot secure our sovereignty maybe the taxpayers should stop being responsible for financing them. Everywhere else if you don't do the job you get fired - only in government does failure mean you get more money to fix the problem.

Everyone gripes about militia and vigilantees. well guess what? If they don't fix the border that is exactly what you will get. It is the only way for the people to address the issue. So do you want wahoos with guns on the border or people under federal jurisdiction? Neither is not an option, we will end up with one or the other.
edit on 6-3-2019 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
It is time to ratchet our response up a notch, including shoot to kill orders and using our air superiority to attack the enemy before it reaches our borders.

Yes. YES!!!!! Blow those mf'ers away. Kill them all and let Lucifer sort them out!!!! I especially want drone strikes on the kids since the snipers might have a hard time with the smaller targets.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
Sounds completely sane.

You're just a sissy pacifist. I say after we kill them we make them eat their own children's smoldering remains, it's the only way to be sure no one ever comes near the border.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Sounds completely sane.

You're just a sissy pacifist. I say after we kill them we make them eat their own children's smoldering remains, it's the only way to be sure no one ever comes near the border.
We only do that when it's countries we want something from.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

They will not admit to only wanting a job. We have an agency dedicated to sending folks home who overstay and that agency imo should relinquish their duties down to a local level and let states and counties send folks home who overstayed.

If visa's were offered then the asylum claims would be way less and the amount of children being brought along would drop. They bring the kids so they can be released within 20 days of coming here.

Next up you'll be telling me we should let more drugs get through the ports of entry to curb drug trafficking over the southern border.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Next up you'll be telling me we should let more drugs get through the ports of entry to curb drug trafficking over the southern border.

I am more of a home grown guy.

I do wonder what effect the cocacola company has on crime down south? I wonder if we were to legalize their cash crops down there if it would help with their economy and crime rates? If people in the usa could get legal access would it effect the crime rates here cause possibly substances would be cheaper and safer. Would it cut down on over doses? Would we see a rise in drug addicts even though since the beginning of our nation the rate of drug users have been nearly the same?

Of coarse there is the other option where we could wall ourselves in and let the gun grabbers take us over. I wonder if you are aware that on the 26th of this month the usa is gonna be full of a new batch of criminals born and bred right here since anyone owning a bump stock will be a thug just like all them pot heads hiding them bags o dope.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Sounds completely sane.

I call dibs on the right to make that into a reality TV show.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Build the damn wall!

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   

It is time to ratchet our response up a notch, including shoot to kill orders and using our air superiority to attack the enemy before it reaches our borders.

Sounds completely sane.

We'll just call the Air Force and tell them to start bombing some unarmed men, women, and children.

Who said bomb? We have sonic weapons and many, many, many other options besides bombs. Even just dropping leaflets... attack them with factual information, or whatever kind of information you need to complete the mission.

Drop a trail of McDonalds burgers, cans of soda, and dollar bills leading south.

But I agree that the OP seems to be implying something more than that and this is not necessary. We could stop this in many many other ways. If we were just more vigilant about deporting the ones who dont belong here and imprisoning the ones who return, that could make a big difference. Stop playing around with these Sanctuary Cities and start getting tough.

But nothing can happen without public support and consent. Enough people have to be disgusted. It would almost be better, at this point, to allow and encourage illegals to cause as much damage as possible because that is the only thing that will light a fire under the moderates asses and get them on the same page as the rest of us.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   

It is legal for them to cross and claim asylum and then get a job. They are not an invading armed force.

They just need visas and let them work for a while then go home.

They took our jobs!

From what i am hearing the job market needs some workers.

No you are wrong. They are not legally allowed to come live here while they apply for asylum. Otherwise there would have been no need for tear gas when the caravan attempted to cross the border.

Why are you lying?

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Sounds completely sane.

Well that escalated quickly...

I assumed he meant "attack them" with love, patience and understanding. 😉

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   
According to asylum laws posted recently in a thread they are indeed givin the right once the make the claim they have to be granted a chance to get a job.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernForkway26

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

75,000 of 300 million is .025%

8.5 billion of 4.4 trillion is .19%

I was told that the .19% was insignificant. So why should I now worry about .025%?

That .025% is for just one month. After a just a year that would be 900,000, or .3% of 300 million. In 5 years that's 4.5 million undocumented people (1.5% of 300 million). The 8.5 billion is a one time cost, and maintenance is relatively cheap.

If the situation is so bad at home the immigrants would surely welcome the U.S. military to come straighten out their leaders right? Surely their homeland hasn't been ruined forever and impossible to fix.

Seriously.

Wouldnt this be much quicker if we just took over the world? Then they could just apply for welfare as a US citizen from wherever they currently are and we could just cut out the "middle man" with our foreign aid payments which are really just "keep the dictator US-friendly payments"....even when being "friendly" means we want you to play the part of an enemy.

Seriously.

Wouldnt it actually save lives if we completely took over the rest of the planet? At the very least conquer all the areas that are not 1st world nations. The ones who need our help the most.

Then each and every one of these people would be documented into our system from birth. And we could clean up their corrupt governments. Just have them elect an American as their president.

They are a national security threat just for the fact that they are letting their country go to #. We can't allow that. We give each nation deemed to be below acceptable standards 5 years to clean up. If they fail, they will be annexed or whatever. There should be no need for any military action. We will just inform them of our decision and send people there with American flags to replace their flag and welfare checks for everyone, (we will just divide up whatever foreign aid we were giving them for a year as a one time Welcome To America payment) and McDonalds and iPhones and have a few celebrities do their little monkey dance...the people will definitely prefer a peaceful transfer of power.

EDIT: After WW2 we shouldve never stopped advancing and taking territory. Like Patton said. We shouldve taken care of Russia right then and there.

My major self criticism for this idea is that we need to get our Own act together in a lot of ways, but if everything had not gone downhill post ww2 due to cultural Marxism, we never wouldve gotten this bad...
edit on 3/6/2019 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   

It would be must see TV in at least one poster's house. Maybe they can broadcast it on Taco Tuesdays so he can really chub up a little extry.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
I assumed he meant "attack them" with love, patience and understanding. 😉

No. I want to attack them with flamethrowers and cluster munitions because I am completely bat s*** insane.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join