It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attacks by aliens on our Sovereignty are getting more severe - no respect for our laws

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

No, both sides agreed to not build within one mile from the river.

That was a stupid agreement.

It is US soil, with americans living there and subject to american laws.

Then it under US control. By definition.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   

You have to be on US soil to apply.

So, if an alien crosses the border and then encounters a CBP officer, why not surrender and request asylum? Or is there a line of officers standing shoulder-to-shoulder along the border?

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
I have to agree with WatchitBurn, some of the comments in the OP go way too far and do provide the Left with all they need for "proof" the Right is full of violent extremists. I am just as alarmed about the border as you and I agree it's a National emergency. I would stop all asylum claims immediately and turn back everyone at the border. Those who break the law and enter illegally should pay their fare back home. No reason the US taxpayer should be buying plane tickets for criminals.

Those who think these people aren't going to change things fundamentally only need look at California; more than half the births at LA hospitals are to illegal aliens. Many of the emergency rooms have closed due to non-payment. Schools are failing due to multiple language requirements, rents have gone sky-high and the state budget is a disaster in waiting. Bankruptcy isn't far off for CA.

California was the Golden state, a place where people from all over the US went to make their dreams happen. They've been replaced by everyone from Mexico and central America coming to make their dreams reality. That would be fine had they done so legally but most have not. Their values are not American values; they don't care about freedom of speech, the 2nd Amendment or even representative government. That is why we will not remain America much longer if we do not close the border.

Instead of a barbarian invasions we have illegal migration. Eventually if war does not occur if not already I believe in the already, the nation will decay and corrode from within. It’s a pretty sick joke when you watch d.c squirm making the safety and sovereignty a politic divide must be one of the sickest things I have ever seen.

According to votes and current political climates from last year this is what the American people want...

In addition I have heard enough blow hards trying to tell me this is the best economy ever, I disagree the mid 90’s seem to have more effect.. Inflation is effecting the economy right now by quite a bit...

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
That was a stupid agreement.

That doesn't change the fact that the US entered into it.

Then it under US control. By definition.

Not just definition. The treaty didn't transfer ownership to mexico. They just mutually agreed to not build right on the river.
edit on 11-3-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   

So, if an alien crosses the border and then encounters a CBP officer, why not surrender and request asylum?

That is what they do, unless they know they don't have a legit claim and think they can outrun the BP.

BP has even set up rescue beacons where the illegals can press a button and wait for BP to come pick them up.

Border Patrol ramps up safety initiatives in Arizona
edit on 11-3-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   

That is what they do, unless they know they don't have a legit claim and think they can outrun the BP.

They can claim asylum whether legit or not.

I can claim to be kangaroo from the planet Bullisheetus orbiting Alpha Centauri if I wanted to.

BP has even set up rescue beacons where the illegals can press a button and wait for BP to come pick them up.

I wonder why they don't use them more?

“We still have those who go missing or perish,” Agundez said.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MyToxicTash
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Makes me laugh if ever they take guns from the mental they will use threads like this for evidence.
Not the first time the OP has called for violence.

No, it's not, LE to boot
the guy shouldn't be allowed to own a potato gun.
So far there are 2, possibly 3 psychopaths on ATS.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   

They can claim asylum whether legit or not.

I can claim to be kangaroo from the planet Bullisheetus orbiting Alpha Centauri if I wanted to.

Yeah, so? Some people really have no intention of claiming asylum. They might know they will be denied for whatever reason. In those cases those people will hop the wall and try to avoid BP at all costs.

I wonder why they don't use them more?

Some of them are bad hombres.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   

We are being invaded by the enemies ... It is time to ratchet our response up a notch, including shoot to kill orders and using our air superiority to attack the enemy before it reaches our borders.

They are not "the enemy."

They aren't the problem, but dangerous rhetoric like yours is.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Most do not share the American Dream.

Yes, they do. That's why most of them come here.

They are proud of their heritage.

So what? Nothing wrong with that, and they have every right to be.

They want to be Mexican in America.

So what? Nothing wrong with that, and they have every right.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Yeah, so? Some people really have no intention of claiming asylum. They might know they will be denied for whatever reason. In those cases those people will hop the wall and try to avoid BP at all costs.

Some of them are bad hombres.

And we want bad hombres in our country because...

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   

And we want bad hombres in our country because...

Nobody said you do.

You asked why more illegals don't use the beacons or turn themselves in; that would be one of the reasons.

Another would be that they are coming from a country without temporary protected status so they can claim asylum but they probably won't get it and with all the talk of catch and hold it isn't a good alternative "for them", has nothing to do with what is better or worse for americans.

edit on 12-3-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
If they just wanted to seek asylum then why do they try to sneak past the athorities?

You have to be on US soil to apply.

Not all try but I have seen legal advice that states that if you try to come through a port of entry they can turn you back on the spot but if you request asylum after entering illegally that you almost guaranteed a hearing. That would be a pretty good reason if your claim is iffy.

Let's keep it real and say that many don't have any intention of claiming asylum if they are not caught but if you are then than is what you have to claim to stall things and hope you get a court date and released so you can skip out.

Right. Honestly I dont blame the illegals for crossing into the U.S. and trying to make some cheese for their fam. I would do the same.

That being said it is still hurting the poor working class and even the skilled trades in this country and we need to put our citizens first. Building a wall isnt going to be enough. We need to crack down big time on anyone that hires illegals knowingly or even unknowingly. We also need to get rid of most of the illegals already in the country.

Doing this and securing the border will help to bring the pay rates back up to par around where they should be. We can have a controlled trickle of LEGAL immigration so as not to devastate the pay rates of American citizens making them poorer with a massive influx of cheap laborers.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Right. Honestly I dont blame the illegals for crossing into the U.S. and trying to make some cheese for their fam. I would do the same.

Sure, that is that basic human condition that we all recognize even if some of us wouldn't go to certain lengths.

That being said it is still hurting the poor working class and even the skilled trades in this country and we need to put our citizens first. Building a wall isnt going to be enough. We need to crack down big time on anyone that hires illegals knowingly or even unknowingly. We also need to get rid of most of the illegals already in the country.

Doing this and securing the border will help to bring the pay rates back up to par around where they should be. We can have a controlled trickle of LEGAL immigration so as not to devastate the pay rates of American citizens making them poorer with a massive influx of cheap laborers.

Nothing wrong with that and you will never catch me saying otherwise. I grew up an immigrant in the US and I understand both sides. The thing is that the laws are written a certain way, like the loophole that was mentioned earlier in the thread, which allows the same thing to continue, but in a legal way.

You also have Trump expanding guest worker visas, which according to braitbart in this article will allow 240,000 foreign workers to enter the US. Things are not moving in the direction that american workers might want it to go.

Add those people to the ones who might use some other resource to be in the US and the american worker is in the same boat.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Nobody said you do.

In a way, they did. The whole debate is not over immigration at this point... America allows more immigrants in than any other country in the world, legally and orderly. The debate is over illegal immigration, which as you agree, includes "bad hombres." So if we know that illegal immigration includes "bad hombres" and that some are in full support of illegal immigration, that means they are supporting bad hombres coming to America.

has nothing to do with what is better or worse for americans.

Yes it does! Or at least it should... that is the very crux of the issue.

America for Americans first. Mexico for Mexicans first. France for the French first.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 03:01 AM
link   

In a way, they did. The whole debate is not over immigration at this point... America allows more immigrants in than any other country in the world, legally and orderly. The debate is over illegal immigration, which as you agree, includes "bad hombres." So if we know that illegal immigration includes "bad hombres" and that some are in full support of illegal immigration, that means they are supporting bad hombres coming to America.

Not in this thread. You seem to be talking about politicians and they are not posting here.

Yes it does! Or at least it should... that is the very crux of the issue.

What I have brought up doesn't. I have been speaking about the way things are without saying whether it is good or bad for the american worker.

I'm talking about the laws you posted, which allow certain things in a legal manner, that are going to continue. I can see why they are bad for the american populace, I'm just saying that you saying "it shouldn't be that way" doesn't change the way things are.

Me agreeing with you about it not being ideal isn't going to change things either. All I did was give you a little info about why/how these things are allowed.

I've seen people in their mid thirties with a 6th grade education and no money get a tourist visa to the US. One way or another they are going to get their workers into the US, wall or no wall.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 03:45 AM
link   

You seem to be talking about politicians and they are not posting here.

There are some posting here I am talking about.

I have been speaking about the way things are without saying whether it is good or bad for the american worker.

It sounded to me like you were supporting things as they are... but OK, we'll try a new approach.

The laws are simply being misapplied. This claim has not been adjudicated yet, so no one can say the matter is settled. The case is going through the courts now, but so far we have only an injunction from Judge Tigar and refusals from the higher courts to overturn that injunction.

I have made my case for that misapplication, and I am not going to repeat it here again. We both know what the law says, and we both know what is being done in the name of that law. I have been following the goings-on at the border for some time now. There is no need for you to point out to me that the law making illegal border crossings illegal is effectively overridden by the asylum law in practice; I know that. I also know that such is not considered an appropriate interpretation of law by most judges and law scholars.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Except the wall is not stopping them and the numbers have increased much.

There are sections of wall where the wall is completely inside the usa and all they have to do now is go to that area on the mexican side and claim asylum and we have to go through the wall and pick them up.

Well obviously that's not a problem with the wall not working. Thats a problem with the dumbasses not putting the wall in the correct place.

The democrats are making the biggest mess out of this as they can just to thumb their nose at Trump knowing damn well they voted to fund this thing just a few years ago.

In the mean time the pay rates of working U.S. citizens are being devastated, keeping the poor poorer and the rich get their cheap labor and get richer.

The democrats try to act like they want a living wage but then they want to flood this country with cheap labor which only brings down the pay rates. Does that make sense?

Democrats always say we need to stay out of other country's business. Well we can stay out of their business by them staying out of our country!

Some have said it all along and have been hated on for saying it. The wall can not be placed on the border in all places. The biggest area is The river in texas. So if we wall everything else up we are just putting it all on texans backs.

It would easier cheaper and more effective to change the laws. There is plenty of political ammo on each side to come to a resolution.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   

a reply to: UncleTomahawk

NOPE!

That is not real life.

Dude, it happens all the time. I've seen courts order deeds changed to reflect it. Look up the term "overt possession."

TheRedneck

I think you mean adverse possession.

One has to have a valid argument and a history of being on and using the property and then a judge could order the person to have it surveyed and submit the change to the title office.

This is not used in cases like you mention such as disputed property lines unless one can show how such change would be beneficial to both parties.

This is more of a squatters rights issue and in most cases unless someone has made full use of the land over a handful of years then they would often be limited to homestead only if there are no legitimate objections.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

I think you mean adverse possession.

I stand corrected.

TheRedneck

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join