It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attacks by aliens on our Sovereignty are getting more severe - no respect for our laws

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Will .22 air rifle pellets kill women and children? If so just bring beer.
Just leave it in the sun for a day so it's nice and warm
edit on 11-3-2019 by MyToxicTash because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I didnt think this had to be pointed out because its so obvious but the women and children part was sarcasm.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
Uncle Tomahawk says we are being forced to invade Mexican soil to get them.

No he isn't. He clearly said from the start that it is US soil.

The gates and cars getting across and picking people up have been there since before this thread was started, so none of that was added to the reality. We just added the info to the thread as we came upon it.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Oh, my bad! The narrow strip of land just turned into a parking lot.

It's hard for me to keep up with the newest excuses sometimes... getting old.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Actually it is more than just a narrow strip, there are americans living there. They are not excuses but facts.

The Texans who live on the ‘Mexican side’ of the border fence: ‘Technically, we’re in the United States’

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
I didnt think this had to be pointed out because its so obvious but the women and children part was sarcasm.

The Original Poster is not being sarcastic.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MyToxicTash
Will .22 air rifle pellets kill women and children? If so just bring beer.

Only if you beat them with the stock. But that makes it more personal because then you have to get all up close and in their face.

That is before you cave it in.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   

OK, so the border wall is not a border wall now. How large a city is it between the border wall and the border?

Next thing I know, the border wall will be in Montana.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   

OK, so the border wall is not a border wall now. How large a city is it between the border wall and the border?

There is a mile wide area north of the entire length of the rio grande before you reach the wall. That is about 1,900 sq miles. Of course asylum seekers just need enough space to stand on.

edit on 11-3-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   

There is a mile wide area north of the entire length of the rio grande before you reach the wall. That is about 1,900 sq miles. Of course asylum seekers just need enough space to stand on.

We have a wall the entire length of the Rio Grande? Wow, where did that come from? I was there only a few years back and there was no wall.

So why are we debating over a wall? It's already there, right?

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   

We have a wall the entire length of the Rio Grande? Wow, where did that come from? I was there only a few years back and there was no wall.

The area where there is a wall, and where new sections can be built, is a mile from the river.

So why are we debating over a wall? It's already there, right?

I'm not debating over a wall. I'm saying that that area is not being ceded to mexico and people standing in that area are standing on US soil and can therefore apply for asylum without having to go over the wall.

That was the point being made when UncleTomahawk first brought it up.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   

The area where there is a wall, and where new sections can be built, is a mile from the river.

OK, so we can't build a wall on the border... why, exactly? My workshop is located across a stream and it doesn't impede the flow. It has 4 walls!

As for ceding property, that is done all the time in common law. If someone erects a fence between properties and each person cares for the property on their respective side, the fence becomes the property line. If one of the parties loses a tiny strip of land, too bad, so sad.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   

OK, so we can't build a wall on the border... why, exactly? My workshop is located across a stream and it doesn't impede the flow. It has 4 walls!

The article said it was a decades old treaty with mexico.

As for ceding property, that is done all the time in common law. If someone erects a fence between properties and each person cares for the property on their respective side, the fence becomes the property line. If one of the parties loses a tiny strip of land, too bad, so sad.

That isn't the case here, probably because it isn't all federal land and it was probably established in the treaty that they mentioned.

Of course, it doesn't matter why it isn't being ceded. The point is that it is still US soil and the requirement in the law that you posted, about being on US soil to apply for asylum, can be met without hopping over the wall.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   

The article said it was a decades old treaty with mexico.

So Mexico controls the land, then. Mexico controls US soil. Sounds like it was already ceded.

That isn't the case here, probably because it isn't all federal land and it was probably established in the treaty that they mentioned.

So it's not part of the US, Mexico controls it, but it's US soil?

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

If they just wanted to seek asylum then why do they try to sneak past the athorities?

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

If someone erects a fence between properties and each person cares for the property on their respective side, the fence becomes the property line.

NOPE!

That is not real life.

If you want to transfer land from one owner to another it has to be done officially. You will need to use a land surveyor and file the necessary paper work. Other wise you just have a non binding agreement between two parties.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   

So Mexico controls the land, then. Mexico controls US soil. Sounds like it was already ceded.

No, both sides agreed to not build within one mile from the river.

So it's not part of the US, Mexico controls it, but it's US soil?

I guess you didn't even bother reading the article. It is US soil, with americans living there and subject to american laws.

I can't tell if you really don't know what a treaty is or if you are just trying to get a reaction.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
If they just wanted to seek asylum then why do they try to sneak past the athorities?

You have to be on US soil to apply.

Not all try but I have seen legal advice that states that if you try to come through a port of entry they can turn you back on the spot but if you request asylum after entering illegally that you almost guaranteed a hearing. That would be a pretty good reason if your claim is iffy.

Let's keep it real and say that many don't have any intention of claiming asylum if they are not caught but if you are then than is what you have to claim to stall things and hope you get a court date and released so you can skip out.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Except the wall is not stopping them and the numbers have increased much.

There are sections of wall where the wall is completely inside the usa and all they have to do now is go to that area on the mexican side and claim asylum and we have to go through the wall and pick them up.

Well obviously that's not a problem with the wall not working. Thats a problem with the dumbasses not putting the wall in the correct place.

The democrats are making the biggest mess out of this as they can just to thumb their nose at Trump knowing damn well they voted to fund this thing just a few years ago.

In the mean time the pay rates of working U.S. citizens are being devastated, keeping the poor poorer and the rich get their cheap labor and get richer.

The democrats try to act like they want a living wage but then they want to flood this country with cheap labor which only brings down the pay rates. Does that make sense?

Democrats always say we need to stay out of other country's business. Well we can stay out of their business by them staying out of our country!

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

NOPE!

That is not real life.

Dude, it happens all the time. I've seen courts order deeds changed to reflect it. Look up the term "overt possession."

TheRedneck

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join