It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attacks by aliens on our Sovereignty are getting more severe - no respect for our laws

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
DHS Sec. Nielsen recently revealed that in February alone an astonishing 75,000 aliens were arrested at the border attempting to illegally enter the country. This is a full blown national security/military crisis, and needs to be crushed before it can harm our country further.

We are being invaded by the enemies of freedom, supported, organized, supplied and commanded by the mortal enemies of America (Iran, Cuba, Venezuela, etc)

Enough is enough. The gloves need to come off. Separating families is a good start, but we need to be doing more. It is time to ratchet our response up a notch, including shoot to kill orders and using our air superiority to attack the enemy before it reaches our borders.

Our sovereignty is not up for discussion or negotiation. There is no greater priority, including human life, than maintaining our national sovereignty.

www.foxnews.com...

We must ask ourselves now, do we continue allowing foreign nationals to invade our country and attack our people?

I say no. End it by whatever means neccesary, even if that means outright declaring war on ANY nation supporting this invasion much like we did with the war on terror. Those not directly and explicitly standing with us should face the same historical consequences as previous invaders - there is no distinction between those who support, aid or abet the enemy and the enemy himself.

The government must act now, lest it face losing its legitimacy and Citizens being forced to do their job for them.
edit on 3/6/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/6/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
It is legal for them to cross and claim asylum and then get a job. They are not an invading armed force.

They just need visas and let them work for a while then go home.

They took our jobs!

From what i am hearing the job market needs some workers.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

We are being invaded by the enemies of freedom, supported, organized, supplied and commanded by the mortal enemies of America (Iran, Cuba, Venezuela, etc)

Good luck getting rid of the enemy within. PC culture, dems looking for easy votes......I think its too late the gate was left open the horse has bolted.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I've heard democrats suggesting that instead of spending billions on border security we should do more to help the countries most migrants are fleeing from, to improve their economies to reduce the extreme poverty and in turn that would reduce illegal immigration.

Liberal logic is amazing isn't it?

Admittedly people from countries south of the border immigrate here illegally because they can, they have nothing to lose and everything to gain by entering the USA. That fact isn't their fault.

imo
edit on 6-3-2019 by ausername because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   

It is time to ratchet our response up a notch, including shoot to kill orders and using our air superiority to attack the enemy before it reaches our borders.

Sounds completely sane.

We'll just call the Air Force and tell them to start bombing some unarmed men, women, and children.

+26 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
It's extremists like this that gives the leftists sympathy from the moderate crowd.

You're not helping the situation when you start ranting and raving wanting to shoot families attempting to cross illegally.

Round them up and send them home, finish the wall/barriers. That's pretty much all we can do.

But you just sound like a lunatic. Go get some fresh air.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Time for active duty troops on the Mexican side of "The Border" 😎

Step up the USCG patrols on water too 😎

Fix it.

Fix it now.

Fix it now before the overload happens !!

Don't let Democrats wreck the Country !!

Stop them.

Stop them now.

Stop them now before it's too late !!

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I live in San Diego.

These folks are walking around my town.

I have compassion for these mostly young folks.

However, it is out of control. The Hotels are full.

They have learned to claim asylum.

We need to slow the migration down...

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

It is not legal. Claiming asylum requires very specific circumstances, and only then it becomes an affirmative defense (which doesn't have to be accepted by a judge). You may only claim asylum when you flee STATE VIOLENCE/PERSECUTION. Not sexual assault. Not domestic violence. Not crime. Not poverty. Not hunger. Not anything BUT state violence and repression.

They are an invading force, as one doesn't require arms to be deadly as the Islamic radicals showed us on 9/11 and numerous times since.

They just need visas and let them work for a while then go home.

Once all Americans and authorized residents are working and no longer suffering from unemployment, et al. then I will tend to agree. Regardless, they have got to follow our laws. Come here legally, become an American/legal resident - both are equally great for our country. But having millions violate the law with impunity merely encourages further violations.

Lawlessness will lead to far worse consequences than any thing we can think of

The point is, foreign nationals are NOT entitled to anything here! They are not entitled to a job, to healthcare, to housing, to public safety services, to the benefits of our blood/sweat/tears in foreign wars, etc. If they want to be part of that, come here legally.

And then, some who do come here murder our people? Or what about that fat slob who attacked the MAGA hat wearer the other day? You know, the fat slob of a woman who is being deported for thinking she had the right to even voice an opinion about an actual Americans political views RE: the President we elected.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

About a dozen fighter jets going mach 2 over their heads at an altitude of 50 feet.

Is a sufficient deterrent.

The sonic booms alone is enough to send them scrambling.
edit on 6-3-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Yes it is legal for them to cross and turn themselves into officials and whoever they turn themselves into then does an onsite judgment of the validity of the claim and if they feel it has merit then they are givin a court date. If the claim is judged to be false onsite then they can be deported without a trial.

None of that process is illegal for them unless they are found to be breaking the law by smuggling or something else illegal and crossing and trying to claim asylum is not illegal even if your excuse is lame.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   

75,000 of 300 million is .025%

8.5 billion of 4.4 trillion is .19%

I was told that the .19% was insignificant. So why should I now worry about .025%?

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I have to agree with WatchitBurn, some of the comments in the OP go way too far and do provide the Left with all they need for "proof" the Right is full of violent extremists. I am just as alarmed about the border as you and I agree it's a National emergency. I would stop all asylum claims immediately and turn back everyone at the border. Those who break the law and enter illegally should pay their fare back home. No reason the US taxpayer should be buying plane tickets for criminals.

Those who think these people aren't going to change things fundamentally only need look at California; more than half the births at LA hospitals are to illegal aliens. Many of the emergency rooms have closed due to non-payment. Schools are failing due to multiple language requirements, rents have gone sky-high and the state budget is a disaster in waiting. Bankruptcy isn't far off for CA.

California was the Golden state, a place where people from all over the US went to make their dreams happen. They've been replaced by everyone from Mexico and central America coming to make their dreams reality. That would be fine had they done so legally but most have not. Their values are not American values; they don't care about freedom of speech, the 2nd Amendment or even representative government. That is why we will not remain America much longer if we do not close the border.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
I have to agree with WatchitBurn, some of the comments in the OP go way too far and do provide the Left with all they need for "proof" the Right is full of violent extremists. I am just as alarmed about the border as you and I agree it's a National emergency. I would stop all asylum claims immediately and turn back everyone at the border. Those who break the law and enter illegally should pay their fare back home. No reason the US taxpayer should be buying plane tickets for criminals.

Those who think these people aren't going to change things fundamentally only need look at California; more than half the births at LA hospitals are to illegal aliens. Many of the emergency rooms have closed due to non-payment. Schools are failing due to multiple language requirements, rents have gone sky-high and the state budget is a disaster in waiting. Bankruptcy isn't far off for CA.

California was the Golden state, a place where people from all over the US went to make their dreams happen. They've been replaced by everyone from Mexico and central America coming to make their dreams reality. That would be fine had they done so legally but most have not. Their values are not American values; they don't care about freedom of speech, the 2nd Amendment or even representative government. That is why we will not remain America much longer if we do not close the border.

You nailed it...

Most do not share the American Dream. It’s not their dream.

They are proud of their heritage.

They want to be Mexican in America.

Not an American that happens to be Mexican.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   

When even your own people are calling you a lunatic, it's time to stop and think.

Please get help for that rage. Seriously.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

You nailed it...

Most do not share the American Dream. It’s not their dream.

They are proud of their heritage.

That sounds like a naturalization problem.

I wonder who is in charge of that process.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
It is time to ratchet our response up a notch, including shoot to kill orders and using our air superiority to attack the enemy before it reaches our borders.

Dude, just no. I am fully for securing our borders and using a wall to corral folks to the proper points of entry, but you can't just kill folks who look like they might be trying to get in. Calm down a bit and use the rational portion of your brain. Legal immigration is what built this nation. Once we get the border situation under control, we can work on VISA's and the drugs coming through the legal ports. Attainable goals. Please don't offer any more fuel to the leftovers in this.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Excellent post network dude.

There's a right way to go about this, and sometimes to do things the right way, it takes some work.

Honestly, most of the people trying to cross are just looking for a better life... If we start killing people though that are just trying to do that, we will create hostile forces.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Therein lies the real problem.

These are not asylum seekers. These are people wanting a job so they can make money and go back home. I don't hate them for that; it is actually an honorable thing to want to provide better for oneself and one's family. It is not honorable, however, to invade another country to do so, especially when that invasion is based on lies. I welcome them, as long as they enter legally through proper channels.

I blame the DNC... well, actually the entire Congress. The whole argument of "we don't need a barrier" is laughable. It is akin to saying pastures don't need fences. I also blame the MSM for mis-educating people (like Uncle Tomahawk above) into believing that these actions are not illegal. I'm not going to engage him in this thread, because I have already pointed out the applicable laws and was dismissed... I can only assume because CNN said different. But he's far from alone. There are quite a few people in the country who seem to think that it is legal to just walk across a border in violation of law as long as one lies convincingly about their situation.

All I ask is that the laws are applied as written and equally across the board, as with any laws. There is no need for drastic action (yet); just build the damn wall.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

The government must act now, lest it face losing its legitimacy

The Government will do NOTHING, and has long since lost its legitimacy! And yet you fools continue to support it with your tax payments. You are making payments to your enemy!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join