It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For all the Graham Hancock Fans Out There

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Hi all,

I’m a big fan of Graham Hancock. I’ve been reading his work for 17 years now. Haven’t agreed with 100% if it, but do agree with most of it.

Graham has a new book being released on April 23rd called ‘America Before’. 🤗

The purpose of this thread, is to notify any of you interested, of his upcoming US and European tour dates (speaking events).

Here is a link to those:

grahamhancock.com...

I’m personally very excited about this. I live in Arizona, and he has two separate events scheduled here very soon.

One is in Tempe about 15 minutes from my house. It transpires the day after the book is released on April 24th. It’s only $33 to attend and includes a hard copy of his book. It appears this event is a couple hours long.

The other Arizona event is in Sedona on May 16th. This event is $40 per person (does not come with a book). It appears this event is 4 hours in duration.

Even though the Tempe event is a much better deal, and only 15 minutes from my house (and transpires the day after the books release), I do think it would be cool to see him in Sedona for the longer event.

Shoot, maybe I’ll go to both! Who wants to meet me there?

I’ve been meaning to start a thread about members getting together in AZ. This looks like a great opportunity!

On another note, for all you ancient civilization fans; Jimmy Bright from YouTube’s Bright Insight channel is back from his silence. He posted a tweet on the 1st, saying that he’ll have a new video out this week.

all you ancient civilization researchers!

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Banned TED talk:

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

A more conservative video:

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I liked his book The Sign and the Seal, which, if I recall correctly goes into the saga of the Ark of the Covenant to Ethiopia. Ground breaking work at the time. Havent read anything else of his however.

And, per a History Channel revelation, the Ark is not in Ethiopia. Turns out a turn of the century British Explorer actually got to see the relic inside the Church in Ethiopia and its a sort of replica of the Ark, not the real thing.

I now subscribe to the theory that the Ark is buried in mud at the bottom of the Tiber river.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Banned TED talk:

Great video. Seen it before. My favorite book of his is Supernatural. Which really delves deep in what he’s speaking of in this Ted Talk.

I’ve had the pleasure of attending 5 ceremonies with venerated Shaman ‘Metsa Niwue’ (Francois Damange). Had dinner with him as well. Really an amazing person.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

I liked his book The Sign and the Seal, which, if I recall correctly goes into the saga of the Ark of the Covenant to Ethiopia. Ground breaking work at the time. Havent read anything else of his however.

And, per a History Channel revelation, the Ark is not in Ethiopia. Turns out a turn of the century British Explorer actually got to see the relic inside the Church in Ethiopia and its a sort of replica of the Ark, not the real thing.

I now subscribe to the theory that the Ark is buried in mud at the bottom of the Tiber river.

Interesting, I think that’s the only book of his I haven’t read. I do know the premise behind it.

The ark is an anomaly. I agree that it’s not in the possession of any man.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Big Hancock fan and Im yet to see this talk so cheers for linking

Im 45 seconds into the vid and Im almost 100% certain hes high AF hahahaha

EDIT: Im at 1:30 and am now definitely certain hes high AF, whatever hes on I want some
edit on 6/3/2019 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

Big Hancock fan and Im yet to see this talk so cheers for linking

Im 45 seconds into the vid and Im almost 100% certain hes high AF hahahaha

Possibly, depending on when it was filmed. He has repeatedly stated that he quit smoking the greens about 4 years ago.

ETA: I’ve never seen this one either. It must be an older video — because I totally agree with you.
edit on 6-3-2019 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   
thanks! good to know! i read "The Magicians of the Gods" when it came out it was was maybe my favorite book i've ever read.

I'm now reading an earlier book of his called "Supernatural". It is really good too. It's about how altered states of consciousness could be responsible for the UFO/abduction phenomena people experience.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
thanks! good to know! i read "The Magicians of the Gods" when it came out it was was maybe my favorite book i've ever read.

I'm now reading an earlier book of his called "Supernatural". It is really good too. It's about how altered states of consciousness could be responsible for the UFO/abduction phenomena people experience.

You got it! if you look a couple posts up, I stated Supernatural is my favorite book of his.

Ironically, I bought that book when it first came out in 2006. But I didn’t actually read it until 11 years later in 2017. Really ground breaking info, IMO. Kicking myself for all the knowledge I could have had all those years, just sitting on my shelf.
edit on 6-3-2019 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I'm also a fan of Graham's. He has tons of fascinating reads and videos.
Here's another good one:

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Thanks so much for posting this, I might do a road trip to see him in NM would love to hear him speak.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Yeah I live in Gilbert...

I'd be up for going if I'm in town.

Jaden

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I have “America Before” on order and been counting down the weeks to publication.
Fingerprints of the Gods and Magicians of the Gods were good reads, so looking forward to the next installment.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden

Yeah I live in Gilbert...

I'd be up for going if I'm in town.

Jaden

Cool!

Yeah, considering the book costs $27 on Amazon, paying an extra $6 to see Graham speak and get the book the day after it’s released — is a no brainer! And it’s on a Wednesday night, which works great for my schedule.

I’ll PM you when we get closer to the date. Maybe we can meet up there.

Looks like I am going to both events. My Dad lives in Sedona and he really wants to see him as well.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Well, out of all of his appearances, 3 of them do not have a link to further details and Seattle is one of the lucky 3. So, I know when and where, but I dont know how much $ or how long. Could be something fun to do.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Thanks for the heads up! I really enjoyed his Magicians of the Gods book.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I like Mr Hancock.

He is a lot less pyramidiot than many of his contemporaries and his work on the younger dryas period has proved to be fairly accurate, in light of recent discoveries.

I personally knew nothing of gobekli tepe, which I read of in Magicians of the Gods and now find fascinating.

And anybody who openly admits to being off his face on weed and Ayahuasca quite a lot, is ok in my book

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: maxey

I totally agree. But we’ll have to leave it at that, so this thread doesn’t get deleted.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

Well, out of all of his appearances, 3 of them do not have a link to further details and Seattle is one of the lucky 3. So, I know when and where, but I dont know how much $ or how long. Could be something fun to do.

That is strange, considering it’s in the first 10 days of when the US tour starts. Well, the AZ prices range from $33 - $40, and some include the book.

Also, it looks like most the speaking engagements are 2.5 - 3 hours long. The Sedona one is 4 hours long. I would presume because it’s in the woo capital of the states.

The last one in California is a several day event. I guess they are all different.

Hope you get a chance to go!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join