It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal US border crossings swell to 76,000 in February!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: chr0naut
Definition of the word 'legal' - Meriam Webster Dictionary

The definition makes specific mention of court of law but none of the office of the Presidency. Your definition of what constitutes something 'legal' does not accord with the rest of the world's definition.

If you can reword that into something relevant and intelligible, I'll respond...

I'm all out of crayons.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I'm all out of crayons.

'Nuff said...

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk
a reply to: tanstaafl

The proof that they are not criminals is the fact that they are surrendering to border officials.

No one said anything about criminals. You said they were mostly migrants looking for work. I said prove it.

Or do you really believe that being a criminal is the only other option?

I was thinking of something else... freeloaders coming for the welfare and goodies courtesy of someone else's hard work.

A criminal would just keep going but these people surrender knowing they will be held captive for as long as possible.

Asylum seekers are not eligible for benefits like snap but those granted asylum are.

You say that like you believe it.

Sanctuary cities/states see to it that these freeloaders get all the goodies they need, including free housing.

Currently most americans are not free to leave and go anywhere unless you get permission from uncle sam.

Well... if by permission you mean have a passport, then yeah, in order to fly to a foreign destination, you need to prove they will let you in (passport, visa if required, etc).

But you are also free to leave in your own boat or plane anytime you like, without a passport or any other form of permission.

The walls are already in place and now attempts to harden them are going forth.

Actually, I would suggest that the invisible/electronic walls are far more sinister and concerning than any physical barrier.

Today they have the power, with the push of a button, to end your ability to 'buy or sell' - meaning your ability to work/earn a living, and/or to buy food to eat or clothes to wear.
edit on 9-3-2019 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

I see someone is enjoying their authoritarian rulers.

There is no escape and no where to go for the vast majority of Americans.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
DHS Secretary just testified in Congress that 90% of "Asylum" seekers never show up for court hearings.

Democrats love this chaos 😎

Cloward-Piven tactics.

This has more to do with corporate globalism and free trade.
We did not have these problems years ago before the free traitors made China our favored trading partner.

The agenda years ago by these free traitors was to basically make North and Central America one big happy family for them to exploit from. Borders just slow things down and get in the way for them.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

I'm all out of crayons.

'Nuff said...

I was sarcastically implying that your request for the re-definition of what was already clear definition, was idiotic.

So, here it is;

If a President orders something, it isn't automatically 'legal'. If a Judge or law court orders something, it is automatically 'legal' by the definition that law courts define what is legal, and what isn't.

Judges uphold the law, it is part of their 'oath of office'. The President is supposed to uphold the constitution (it's in their oath of office).

If a President does not uphold the Constitution, it is a breach of his oath of office. Several of the current Presidents EO's have been ruled as unconstitutional, so he has breached his oath. This has not stopped him from trying to enact those EO's (by any means necessary). He clearly does not intend to keep his oath of office.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk

Asylum seekers are not eligible for benefits like snap but those granted asylum are.

Actually they can put their kids in school and many schools have state level programs like SNAP for the kids, they also can go to an ER and get treated. As to SNAP when a family is mixed with legals and illegals, only the legal income is counted and so they get SNAP while a full legal family might not as all their income is counted even though their over all income is less than the first family.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join