It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jussie Smollett due back in court March 14th....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Gotcha - I have limited TV exposure (and like to keep it that way). I get most my news from the internet. It also could just be sources I surround myself with, but I am still hearing a ton about him. All very negative things though so at least that is a plus.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Sup with people being like;

Hey it's okay you faked a hate crime and basically attempted to spark a race war all for feels.

WTF

Everyone should be kicking you in the balls when they see you.

You are literally trash.

Anyone associating themselves with you, or tying themselves to to, devalues them self.

Oh what what should I expect from entertainers?

Logic?

HAHAHAHA

it would be a looooong line for the ball kickery
but, I would wager it would be a diverse line

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: DBCowboy

He can't blame taco bell.
Taco Bell won the Franchise Wars.

Only if it s being tried by judge Dredd lol.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: network dude

Who? Oh yeah, Smollett, the guy who hired Africans to act like white Trump supporters, call him a fag and a n*gg*r, put a noose around his neck, pour some abrasive liquid on him, scream "THIS IS MAGA COUNTRY!" in the middle of Chicago, and beat him senselessly? That's the guy the news quit talking about as soon as they found out his hate crime committed by Trump supporters was a hoax, right?

It's funny, if you go to Washington Street in Newark and scream out the "N" word there's a good chance you will not survive. You could try convincing people there about the virtues of 1st Amendment rights. You could try. I would not be touting Maga clothing around people who might be offended by it.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Queen Latifah? Yeah she is a real bastion of race relations.
First of all, what more “definitive proof” does she need?
Second of all, is there really anyone that gives a rat’s ass what she thinks?
edit on 6-3-2019 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Jussie would gain back just about any credibility he lost if he just owned up to it, admitted his mistakes, accepted his fate like a man.

Instead he'll probably blame drugs, Trump, racism, drugs, Trump, Taco Bell, drugs, ebola, paper plates, bad hats, drugs, Trump, lego bricks, racism, and bad harmonica music instead.

www.foxnews.com...
and this is why they won the franchise wars

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicAwakening
This (and all ats post mostly) really reminds me of the rat in a maze experiments.. A damn rat learns after the 2nd or 3rd shock not to go a certain direction, yet humans get shocked every day, yet somehow think something different will happen.

I am confused, what are you saying? It sounds to me you are sliding, are you sliding?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join