It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jussie Smollett due back in court March 14th....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   
www.cnn.com...

Most immediately, Smollett is due back in court March 14. In court last week, the judge granted a $100,000 bail, and Smollett paid a $10,000 bond. He was ordered to give up his passport and will remain under supervision until his case is adjudicated. Smollett was charged with disorderly conduct under the section about filing a false police report, which is considered a Class 4 felony. Class 4 felonies are punishable by one to three years in prison, according to Illinois state law.

The information about the letter has been quiet, so nothing on that front yet. A few folks are standing by Jussie and his story.
www.foxnews.com...

Queen Latifah is standing by “Empire” actor Jussie Smollett. The “Girl’s Trip” actress said she supports the publicly scrutinized actor after he was arrested last month and charged with disorderly conduct for filing a false police report for a hate crime he allegedly staged against himself in January. “The guy I’ve seen has always been someone who cares about people, who cares about others, and who’s very kind and who’s always been cool and sweet,” Latifah, 48, told Zainab Salbi, host of Yahoo News show “Through Her Eyes.” “And that’s just the guy I know. So until I can see some definitive proof – which I haven’t seen yet – then, you know, I gotta go with him until I see otherwise.”

I will say that if more evidence is found and it shows that he did in fact hoax this as it appears, his continued claims of innocence, even demanding his innocence, will make him look so much worse than if he had just come clean.

But remember, innocent until proven guilty by a jury of your peers.

as always, Justice for Jussie!

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I think the evidence it clear, at this point.

What more do you want?

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Who? Oh yeah, Smollett, the guy who hired Africans to act like white Trump supporters, call him a fag and a n*gg*r, put a noose around his neck, pour some abrasive liquid on him, scream "THIS IS MAGA COUNTRY!" in the middle of Chicago, and beat him senselessly? That's the guy the news quit talking about as soon as they found out his hate crime committed by Trump supporters was a hoax, right?

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2

What more do you want?

I want him to face the same exact charges the two white Trump supporters would have faced if his story had been real.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I don't know.. he is still in my news feed much more than I want him to be.

The second I heard about the noose on at his apartment, he lost all credibility for me.

Also, Chicago is about the least "MAGA COUNTRY" in the whole state of Illinois. Not to say there aren't crazy extremists everywhere.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: Mach2

What more do you want?

I want him to face the same exact charges the two white Trump supporters would have faced if his story had been real.

Ding, Ding, Ding!!!! we have a winner!!!

equal justice. I think that could be a winning campaign strategy. Trouble is, an honest person would have to be the one running on it. And I don't think any of them exist in politics.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Queen Latifah is a racist herself, so of course she would support Jussie, another racist.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Jussie would gain back just about any credibility he lost if he just owned up to it, admitted his mistakes, accepted his fate like a man.

Instead he'll probably blame drugs, Trump, racism, drugs, Trump, Taco Bell, drugs, ebola, paper plates, bad hats, drugs, Trump, lego bricks, racism, and bad harmonica music instead.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

He can't blame taco bell.
Taco Bell won the Franchise Wars.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Virtually all the evidence points to it being a hoax and most likely politically motivated.

I realize that a lot of sjws are so ideologically blinded that it’s very difficult to accept that, but that reality remains.

Individuals like him need to start facing severe consequences not only to stop false accusations, but protect and respect real victims.

edit on 6-3-2019 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I still don' t get why he wasn't charged with conspiracy to commit a crime and then, when he doctored his phone records, perverting the course of justice.

Ah Chicago...

I wonder if his payment to the MAGA boys was declared to the tax people...

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Dbl

edit on 6-3-2019 by Jonjonj because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Only a matter of dotting the I's and crossing the T's.

Smollet is a fraud.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I really hope it goes to a trial. That would be so much fun.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Honestly I think your point isn’t without merit. Falsely blaming a race or political group for a hate crime or any other crime, is it’s own form of discrimination and hate, or atleast taking advantage of that.
a reply to: LSU2018

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Palllease..... He is probably busy working with producers for a new show, after he completes his 1 month probation when it's all over.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   
This (and all ats post mostly) really reminds me of the rat in a maze experiments.. A damn rat learns after the 2nd or 3rd shock not to go a certain direction, yet humans get shocked every day, yet somehow think something different will happen.
edit on 6-3-2019 by CosmicAwakening because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Sup with people being like;

Hey it's okay you faked a hate crime and basically attempted to spark a race war all for feels.

WTF

Everyone should be kicking you in the balls when they see you.

You are literally trash.

Anyone associating themselves with you, or tying themselves to to, devalues them self.

Oh what what should I expect from entertainers?

Logic?

HAHAHAHA

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   
# your fake wokeness.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: headorheart

I didn't even think about the news feed. I was referring to morning and nightly news on the main networks people can watch without cable.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join