It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this why they always tried to keep the Jews down?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: loraann

I really enjoyed reading this Loraann, your personal take on things. Your spiritual eyes are open, your spirit is so receptive and energetic.

I had a friend from Dumfries, Scotland and her people were the very image of what you'd think a Scotsperson was. She has passed away and would now be in her late 70's if still alive. What a sad picture you painted. I believe it though.

Have you noticed the increase in selfishness, the hatred, the instant defensiveness and attacks on all other people? It has changed drastically in the last ten years. And things are ramping up quick.

I agree with you on your last paragraph. I think God asked us to pray for Israel because He will not interfere unless we pray and ask for His divine intervention. He does not interact or change things unless asked. He wants to be invited and not treat us like robots.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
Why Adolf?
Why not Charlemagne or even Vlad the impaler?

Why is anyone who is pro western or (heaven forbid) pro white automatically a nazi/racist?

Is it really so disgusting that I want my children to look like me and grow up in a society in that can recognise?

Jews didn’t create the US, they subverted it through banking and the media, it’s not even a conspiracy it’s an easily verifiable fact

What was it that one of the Rothschilds said, “allow me to control a nations wealth and I care not who makes the nations laws”.
Tells you everything you need to know about the type of people we are dealing with.

I still hold out hope, look at Eastern Europe and Italy, even France is starting to wake up.

The poem “when the Saxon starts to hate” comes to mind

US didn't finish their wars. Neo Nazis should not exist. America does everything wrong. They are doing it again in Asia and North America. The Khan is dead. There will not be another Khan Empire. No one will go Vlad Impaler mode. Russia isn't even the Vlad Impaler. President Putin isn't even Vlad the Impaler. The last Vlad the Impaler was Rasputin before Communist takeover. No more line age for that anymore. The French no longer has a king since Napoleon and its revolution. Britain, Saudi and Japan is the last countries that still have a crown. Japan is down falling itself, what they get for messing with their big brother China.
edit on 6-3-2019 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

I'm sorry but why is poor Vlad being villianized here? All he was trying to do was protect his country, culture and christianity. If someone kept trying to bust in and take over my house I just might put a few heads on stakes too.(where I live I'd probably get away with it to.)

Yes, Yes we know America does everything wrong. Every other country is a gosh darn saint. America bad, America evil. We scerw everything up.
The only reason we don't finish any wars anymore is because no ones got the guts to fish them. Everyone forgets. Probably to busy picking out new furniture to be bothered. Politicians want to keep their jobs and and everyone else gets weak in the knees. Some may say that past generations where, what was it now... racists and bigots? But, they had guts and they finished what they started. At least to the very best of their ability.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Malak777

Very well put. Keep the faith.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   
"My life is one of moarning for Britain"

O.K.
Let's get the Pity Party going then , shall we.
I'll start:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Malak777
As Britain falls to pieces culturally, economically, politically and socially

As someone living in Britain I can reassure you that your assessment is not correct. If your world-view and OP is based around this premise, then it's not going to work.

In the measure of soft power the UK is usually in the top two. Israel is somewhat down the list. Soft power is a measure of a countries global influence. The loss of the UK from the EU weakens the EU in a number of ways, not least in soft power.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join