It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this why they always tried to keep the Jews down?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Malak777they were Britain's Nemesis of sorts.

How's that work out? Why would Britain have kicked out Islamic rule and the Turks then pretty much declared a Jewish future state then down the line pull out and hand it to Israel?

A nemesis? Britain's greatest second Empire builder was Benjamin Disraeli. In addition to which many of developers of Empire were Jews, check out the Randlords in Johannesburg. Certainly no nemises, they were instrumental in creating our Imperial economic system.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Oh yeah what a great idea
You can walk around Tel Aviv at 3am and it's safe as houses, nobody will have a go and hurt you. You wanna turn that lifestyle into something resemebling what's happened to RSA, lol good luck on you but it would be national suicide and something that will turn into hell on Earth for the locals. Why give up the good life when you don't have to

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

So for you human rights are irrelevant. Got it.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

FDR words ring more today than they did in 1936:

"An old English judge once said: 'Necessitous men are not free men.' Liberty requires opportunity to make a living - a living decent according to the standard of the time, a living which gives man not only enough to live by, but something to live for.

For too many of us the political equality we once had won was meaningless in the face of economic inequality. A small group had concentrated into their own hands an almost complete control over other people's property, other people's money, other people's labor - other people's lives. For too many of us life was no longer free; liberty no longer real; men could no longer follow the pursuit of happiness.

Against economic tyranny such as this, the American citizen could appeal only to the organized power of government."

FDR was a great man fighting the economic tyranny you seem to be supporting. I agree, "what the hell ever".

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Malak777

I am part Jewish, I have met both genuinely good and genuinely evil Jewish people, the good a former classmate and his wife were the kind of people you just could not help but like, the bad a solicitor by the name of Rex Makin (his stage name his real name was Elkin Makin) from Liverpool whom tried to have my mum killed and was involved in a serious fraud against her - my Mum remember is also of Jewish lineage though she was definitely as am I a Christian.

And other's, note these were not religious type's just ordinary people like you or me that had descent from Jewish family lines.

The worst people we met were corrupt social services in the UK including a Mr Lee, Sylvia Anderton, Mr's Edie and several others whom formed group of corrupt social workers that were involved in stealing my mother's property as we much later found out - non of these are Jewish they are simply scum.

My estimate is this, people are people are people are people.

There are EVIL people among the Arab's, the German's, the British and just about everyone else including the Jewish people's.

The Jewish people remember also are NOT a single race, they have the Beni Cohen gene and family line's, have protected there cultural identity to the modern day through nearly two thousands years of exile and are to a tiny degree inbred against God's wishes (I shall scatter them into the north, the south, the east and the west into every nation until every family of man is blessed by your seed - your descendant).

There is definite Racism in Israel every bit as evil and wrong as what the Nazi's did to the Jewish diaspora in Europe, it has been directed against the Ethiopian Jewish whom are only there because there plight shamed Israel in the Eye's of the world to see so many Jewish whom were different to there European and Asian counterpart's in that they were BLACK being so abandoned during the great famine that wiped out millions of people in Ethiopia alone.

These black Jews have suffered an attempt to sterilize them by giving them false inoculation's.
www.independent.co.uk...
So what next Death Camp's for the black Jews so that the Western Jews don't have to mix with them, don't they remember how Solomon fell in love with the queen of Sheba.

Then there is the whole Palestinian Question, many of them are descended from Crusader's though they are today mostly Islamic, many of them are Arabic in origin and other's can trace there lineage right back in the Asia minor region to antiquity and among those are the descendants of the Jew's that did not go that far away when they were expelled by the Roman's from there homeland but just went next door to live with there cousin's so in fact it is likely that most Palestinian people may indeed have almost as much Jewish ancestry as the current rulers of Israel.

But of course there are Bad and Evil Palestinian's.

What has been the greatest hurdle for the Jewish people is there insular nature, there frowning upon marrying outside of there own extended family (against God's wishes) etc.

This has meant that even when they were not placed into Ghetto's by intolerant rulers they naturally grouped together rather than merging with the greater whole on a more social basis - not this has nothing to do with marriage just that they naturally group together in a naturally human manner we all do with those that we share belief's and other thing's with.

This has always made them an outsider and people are naturally suspicious of that which they do not know or understand - on both sides of that divide.

Over the past near two thousand years the Jewish Diaspora in the west and also in the east has faced countless atrocity's, massacres, pogrom's and also rapes often leaving a legacy of children of doubtful parenthood whom the Jewish people raised as there own since there daughters were the children's mothers - why do you think there are so many very tall Cossack like Orthodox Jews - because they are Cossack's.

Yet through this they have held strong and stuck to there faith, oh yes there have been the Rex Makin's that have corrupted everything there fathers died for, everything that they stood by and turned to evil for personal greed creating a false impression of the whole of Jewish society in the eye's of there victim's but there have also been good people whom have tried to help the nation's and the people's of the nation's that they have lived in.
Creating social reform, helping the poor.
Benjamin Disraeli one of the greatest prime ministers in British History along with Gladstone, both men tried to help the poor and the working class in there own way in a time of great reform during the 1800's including bringing in education for the poor.
Whether you agree with them or hate them many of the great social reform thinkers of the 19th and 20th as well as many of there most vociferous opponent's were Jewish.

My opinion, people are people, there are stinkers everywhere in every ethnicity and every country but there are also good Samaritan's in every nation, people whom would do good for you regardless of there ethnicity and it is my belief that while most people hold back that generally speaking good intention's outweigh the bad one's.

But Brexit has nothing to do with Israel, currently in Europe Fascism is rearing it's ugly head and you know what while we may have some of that dirt here it is no where near as much as there is in France or Belgium or indeed surprise surprise Germany and it has been on the rise for a long time now, so perhaps our little island will once again become a refuge for the persecuted as has already been for so very long for the Jewish people of Europe that found there way here.

Most HATEFUL antisemitism in the UK is actually from other immigrants to our shores, Oh I am not talking about jokes based on stereotypes like the tossing the coin in the air one but hateful genuine antisemitism such as attacking people's graveyard's, beating them up on the street and blaming them for everything including that time a shelf fell down in a house somewhere because of a faulty fitting, genuine hate crime's mostly imported to our country by foreigners that are now growing - but not as much as they are on mainland Europe and MINDLESS hate crimes aimed at Jewish people because of the affairs of the state of Israel even when they have nothing to do with those affairs and are simply ordinary people with a few different family traditions also trying to get on with there lives on a daily basis.

So will the UK go down financially when we come out of the EU, possibly as it is all down to what the money men want to do BUT you know we may actually be saving our nation from a fate worse than death as the EU's days look to be numbered as internal division's rise and even as they try to stamp those division's out rather than address the root cause of them which is corruption and the undemocratic influence of the Troika all they are eventually doing is making the pressure build up in that pressure cooker until it explodes far worse than it would have had they handled there problems sensibly and democratically on a fair and correct legal basis.

But remember what the good book say's Bless the peace of Israel for those that curse it will be cursed by God himself and he own's the world after all.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   

I believe a lot of people and cultures are just jealous of Israel; This issue is my litmus test of a church. If a church does not stand beside Israel it is not the church for me.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

So for you human rights are irrelevant. Got it.

Repeat............. Why give up the good life when you don't have to

You can feel the way you do towards Israel but it's booming as the OP pointed out and actually a fantastic place

You would like it there

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Well said. This is a lucid understanding of the development of things to come. I want to encourage you on a couple points

originally posted by: Malak777
It is just about enough to keep me occupied while I wait for the coffin.

but we now need to understand that G-D's true Home, His earthly footstool and the true Holy City is and always has been Jerusalem - right where that Rock is and where that Mosque is.

I believe much will go down in the physical location of Jerusalem, but the Holy City is not some distant place, it is within each and every one of us waiting for us to forfeit the Egyptian/Babylonian slave system.

"And it is not beyond the sea, that you would need to ask, “Who will cross the sea to get it for us and proclaim it, that we may obey it?” But the word is very near you, in your mouth and in your heart, so that you may obey it."

"Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you."

Our current state of melancholy is a symptom of the birthing pains. While we are still in Egypt/Babylon it is best to be like Daniel, the archetype of a Godly man living in Babylon, which was to pray incessantly and never compromise our One True God. Strive forward with the hope and expectation set on the limitless nature of the Most High God. Just like bright stars are scattered throughout the dark night's sky, we too are hubs of light that must continue to shine in a dark world. Jerusalem - that is, the Foundation of Peace - awaits those who follow God's guidance.

Direct message me if you'd like to go in more detail, I know I have a lot to say and want to hear your thoughts as well.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   

There appears to be biblical reasons for the rise of Israel and the decline of England and the West in general.

For Israel there is the "day of Jezreel" prophecy contained in the book of Hosea. Summarized it states that the Israel and Judah of the BC era were eventually be destroyed and the people scattered to the world because of a top level Leviticus 26 curse. But the curse has a time frame attached to it. 2000 years followed by a 1000 year "day of Jezreel". Best I can figure the curse runs out around 2025-2028 approximately. It would appear this Israel is the Israel of prophecy.

The problem with the decline of the West and England from a biblical standpoint is this. The Leviticus 26 compact. And that most Christians never really realized what they signed up for when they became Christians. Here's what they signed for.

To start with the God of the Jews promised that people subject to this compact would be given various benefits as long as they followed the laws given down by Moses back in that day. BUT. There is a long string of punishments possible if you begin to violate the compact. Wars, famines, diseases, and various other misfortunes will come your way as the violations of the compact increase. All the way up to the destruction of their country and scattering the few survivors to the world. And another detail. This compact works on the individual as well as the societal level as well. You may be considered a "good" person but if you live in a society thats mostly bad the society will suffer.

Now if any Christians have thought about this at all they are told that their "New Covenant" has superseded the old one. That's not the case. The new covenant that covers Christianity is simply that Christians have been given access to the benefits of the old covenant as long as they are considered Christians in good standing. But if they fall away then they run the risk of incurring the punishments in the old covenant.

And one final detail. This covenant is binding on you and your descendants. There is a lot of heathens out there that don't realize that a all powerful supernatural being may come gunning for them because an ancestor was a Christian or a Jew.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   

New Jerusalem, by William Blake, And did those feet in ancient time Walk upon Englands mountains green: And was the holy Lamb of God, On Englands pleasant pastures seen! And did the Countenance Divine, Shine forth upon our clouded hills? And was Jerusalem builded here, Among these dark Satanic Mills?

You miss the point - Some say Jesus physically travelled as far as Britain.

The Sanhedrin, Pontius Pilate, The Romans, the Israelites all have blood on their hands.

In an ideal world I would have converted to Judaism, but Jesus tells me that is not necessary. I am accepted through Jesus and it would be inappropriate of me to test my faith like that.

But you spell God as G_D? I see you're keeping a foot in each. Fair enough.

What next - the 3rd Temple being built and then the fireworks will begin.

wiki

But according to Jewish tradition, Mount Moriah, now under the Dome of the Rock, is where the Temple's Holy of Holies was situated. Until now Jewish tradition has assumed that destruction of the Dome of the Rock was a precondition for the building of the third and last Temple

Israel will become the third or fourth richest nation on the earth, with its networks stretching world wide, as Britain slides down the music charts of civilization. I have been watching this happen.

Quite a ways to go according to the latest GDP

"worlds richest nation by GDP
These are the richest countries in the world per capita.
Qatar ($124,930) The small Middle Eastern country often ranks as one of the richest countries in the world per capita.
Luxembourg ($109,190) ...
Singapore ($90,530) ...
Brunei ($76,740) ...
Ireland ($72,630) ...
Norway ($70,590) ...
Kuwait ($69,670) ...
United Arab Emirates ($68,250) .."

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   
You sure are obsessed with Israel and the Jews...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and more..

why is that?

I don't think the West will be Israel-centric. I think it will become more Asia-centric. Taking it's cultural cues and ideas from places like China, South Korea and Japan.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

europe is suffering because of right-wing-populism, radical islamists and extreme pc-fanatics.

more like
europe is suffering because of the EU/Brussels, radical islamists and extreme pc-fanatics, and anti Western Civilization rhetoric

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   

So a return to sovereignty makes one an Adolf.

When you make those insults why should you be taken seriously.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   

You obviously have no faith in the Bible. You do not have the faith of Israel to

Just to help the other readers - this is what you're talking about

Premillenialist dispensationalism

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Yes we know about the good stuff that Israel does - want to talk about their attempted genocide of other ethnic groups?

Or how about this?
www.counterpunch.org...

JUNE 8, 2018 Israel’s Attack on the USS Liberty: A Half Century Later, Still No Justice

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: justdust

Jealous? So like Churchs have been covering up paedophilia Israel is taking it to another level

Does this pass your litmus test?

www.independent.co.uk...

Israel becoming 'safe haven for paedophiles' with laws that allow any Jews to legally return, activists claim

Jewish Community Watch says 32 paedophiles moved from countries around the world to Israel over past decade

Activists fear Israel is becoming a safe haven for paedophiles thanks to the country’s unique Law of Return for the world’s Jewish people. A Jewish person from anywhere across the globe can be fast-tracked for citizenship in Israel, as well as their spouse, children and grandchildren. An 1954 amendment to the law bans "a person with a criminal past, likely to endanger public welfare” but campaigners say sex abusers are slipping through the net.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

I have been to Israel and I study it constantly.

This possibly goes some way to explaining why you often accuse forum members and external speakers as 'anti-semetic'. It stems from your familiarity with Israel.

I will say two things:

1) you have never given any facts or evidence to back up your damaging accusations.

2) i feel this thread is an attempt at drawing out criticism of Israel from our members, which you will then twist into accusations of anti-semetism.

Ding ding ding!

You sir/madam, have nailed it.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Fascinating, I must look into this when I have more time. Thank you.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Agreed. Revelations gives us a clear picture of what is to come. We are almost there. Signs all around us.

The Jewish people are thriving. The world will find peace, the new world order is in place and we see it with the global changes (open borders, rise of one world religion).

The Jewish people are waiting for their Messiah. They rejected him the first time. There will be a great Tribulation and during this time the Jewish people will flee to Petra where God will protect them.

Humanity has been waiting for the end times. It's coming. I believe it will happen in our time.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: hiddeninsite

Not necessarily replying to anyone just throwing my two cent in the ring. I believe countries hate Israel because it is a spiritual thing. God, proclaimed that the Jewish people would be hated and persecuted. That's what always happens to God's beloved. As a child of God, I am commanded to love Israel and to love the Jewish people. To pray for them. In my eyes and in my experience they don't make it hard to do.
On another note. I lived in Scotland with family for a year after my devorice. In no way does this make me an expert. I didn't hold a job, go to school or much of anything else besides relax and observe humans. But, I did take note of somethings. This was about 13 years ago and what stuck with me and still seems very profound to me is, everyone seemed dead. I mean, no spirit. No excitement. You could feel it in the air. I don't know really how to explain it just death in the air. I would travel back home here to the states ever 3 months or so to care for real life and I swear the excitement, spirit, life what ever you want to call it was so thick in the air you could feel it as you walked down the gang plank. It would put a smile in my heart and on my face, it was like breathing again. The first time I felt it I thought I was imagining it but I wasn't. You see the differences on peoples faces from here to there.
I remember my Aunt, who I was living with in Scotland wanted to call a plumer to fix a leak under the kitchen sink. I could not understand why when all it needed was tightening. After some digging I found a wrench and fixed it. She thought that was wonderful. I don't think that wrench or any of my uncles tools had been touched in years and years. Another time she wanted to pay more than what a lamp was worth to have it fixed. I took it apart and and it was just one of the wires came lose from one of the screws. And, my point is that was not just her, I saw very little if any self reliance. It makes me very sad, very upset because they where so strong. My Grandfather was from Scotland, he was self reliant, and strong. The people where just tough good people never give up never give in. Now,... I don't now.. just tired maybe?
But, now, here in America, I see and feel the same thing happening. America's spirit is dying.
Sorry I know this was about Israel. So, let me end with this. Love Israel, protect Israel not because of politics, not because of who is right or wrong. This is about God and his heart. Somethings are just like that.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join