It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Joe Rogan leak this on purpose?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Hey guys just watched the Joe Rogan show...

He says "That's a Wrap Folks" at 3:23:25 ,
what follows is Vijaya Gadde, a bigshot at Twitter speaking to Tim Pool, which she thinks is off camera/mic.

She requests info about threats made against Tim Pool, which he refuses to give (good move imo).
She then says if he gives up the information she will ignore her own rules and not persecute.

They realise the mic's are still on and shut up, even Rogan says "everybody leave the room".

Hasn't been removed yet but it could be, the video length should be 3:25:10 in case it mircaulously loses a minute.

Am I a crackpot?
I think Alex Jones set him up to it

Edit to add, you've gotta turn the sound UP!
I had to hold my laptop to my head.
edit on 6-3-2019 by Krahzeef_Ukhar because: editing is fun

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Tim goes at them hard.
i know that
Good for him

Don't like her at all

Can't hear it now.
I'm at my desk and just started listening.
Fast forward to when you said and you can hear her say get and start to ask but it faded out.
No audio.

edit on 6-3-2019 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

With sound up you can hear a little.
She asks for some info on something about an antifa and he gives it but then asks him to dm her something and he says no.

Can't hear it all though

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I've never heard of that show, but didn't Joe do some stand up comedy?
Isn't he the guy who trips balls on mushrooms and talks about how ridiculous everything is?

Not that he's wrong... But I tried to watch that video and within seconds I was greeted by someone who works at Twitter. Then I saw it was over three hours long and there's just no way I can watch that.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: a325nt

Don't watch the whole thing, it's all spin.

Skip to the final minute when they think they're off mic.
You know, the part that was leaked as per the title.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 05:58 AM
link   
it's obvious as day that these losers know what's happening and Tim nailed it

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I'm not sure that you can call a billionaire tech CEO and a multi millionaire lawyer losers, but yes Tim was right. They are biased and it's clear as day.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: a325nt
Isn't he the guy who trips balls on mushrooms and talks about how ridiculous everything is?

Unless it's God talking people just have to attack anyone in authority who doesn't share their views.

I listen to Joe's interviews very infrequently. Just because I listen to his interviews DOES NOT MEAN I WORSHIP HIM.

I find the idea of "worship" repulsive. Why are people so determine to follow other people. Why can't people think for themselves and formulate their own opinions. Why are people so desperate to be told what to think?

edit on 6-3-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   

she was asking about an antifa twitter account where they dox policemen

and I think I found it

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

Yes, and then after that?

She asks for details about the people who abused Tim, when he refused she asked again and said they would be immune from prosecution for it.

After 3 and a half hours talking about the importance of the rules, she says she will ignore them.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Not that he's wrong... But I tried to watch that video and within seconds I was greeted by someone who works at Twitter. Then I saw it was over three hours long and there's just no way I can watch that.

Yup, standup. I think he was originally an MMA fighter, got injured, went into comedy and now he also does podcasts and interviews people, hence the 3 hour long videos. Elon Musk and Alex Jones come to mind. They both took a puff of Joe's joint. Only one puff though.

He comes across as a nice guy, asks some good questions and explores things well. Some/much of his topics are conspiracy related too. I've watched a few and found them to be informative and fairly well balanced.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Wth are you talking about? No one worships him they just like his podcasts because of his guests and he's really good at asking questions and actually listening.

I enjoy mma and his guests so it's a win win. Plus he's a liberal who can look at both sides and form his own opinion. I don't always agree with him but it's a great podcast.

I swear people just don't like that he talks to anyone and it scares them because they start to realize they might have good points and valid arguments.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

Yup, standup. I think he was originally an MMA fighter, got injured, went into comedy and now he also does podcasts and interviews people, hence the 3 hour long videos. Elon Musk and Alex Jones come to mind. They both took a puff of Joe's joint. Only one puff though.

He comes across as a nice guy, asks some good questions and explores things well. Some/much of his topics are conspiracy related too. I've watched a few and found them to be informative and fairly well balanced.

Thanks! I had no idea he was that popular, the name was just familiar from listening to comedy on Pandora.
His insights have always been interesting to me. Makes me wish I had time to check out the drugs he talks about... But lie most of us, I'm too busy working for the man-every night and day...

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI
a reply to: dfnj2015

Wth are you talking about? No one worships him they just like his podcasts because of his guests and he's really good at asking questions and actually listening.

I enjoy mma and his guests so it's a win win. Plus he's a liberal who can look at both sides and form his own opinion. I don't always agree with him but it's a great podcast.

I swear people just don't like that he talks to anyone and it scares them because they start to realize they might have good points and valid arguments.

Exactly, this is how people try and get and form opinions by listening to as many sources as you can. Rogan is just another voice and source no more or less, that brings good topics and guests for deep sometimes insightful interviews, not 10 second sound bites. Nor is he shy about controversial questions, got to pick and choose which guests you listen too, but I find its better than a lot of other podcasts in the genre.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   

I just watched this podcast too.

I don't know exactly what they were saying at the end but I will check it out on my computer later. With the speakers cranked up loud.
edit on 632019 by Wide-Eyes because: Missed word

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Rogen is some overgrown adult drug addict. Lovely. Next

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: hombero

Absolute garbage post.

Next....

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: a325nt

Him talking to the people from Twitter is the point.
And yes he does comedy and yes he has a sensory tank to trip in.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Never an mma fighter
Amateur tae kwon do fighter
Comedian
Mma commentary

His podcast is fantastic
edit on 6-3-2019 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   
What exactly do you bring to the table then? The man smokes grass and drinks whiskey. He has had a few trips on hallucinogens. He has a amazingly successful career in television,mma commentary and now his podcast. He is in pretty good shape too.

I don’t think its slowed him down any. None of the things he has addmitted to doing discredit him as a genuine human being. He admits everything freely, could you do the same?

I find it strange that some can simply judge the character of a man because he has done things they haven’t.
a reply to: hombero

top topics

<<   2 >>

join