It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Has Started Rebuilding Key Missile-Test Facilities, Analysts Say

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

Can you explain to me how waging war in Africa, Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq etc is defensive in nature?

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Can you explain to me how a Soldier declares war?

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: DBCowboy

a reply to: BlackJackal

Surprise surprise eh, how long until rocket man 2.0 kicks off, place your bets now.

Can't wait to read all the excuses and see trumps base flip flops over why Trump gave a full on dictator the credit he didn't deserve and a spot in the limelight, the picture of Kim and Trump will go down in history as one of the dumbest moves by a sitting American president.

Ummm. . . . yeah, no.

I mean, if North Korea launches nukes and kills millions, you can fist-pump and say, "Booyah! I was right! Orange man failed!"

*shrugs at the insanity*

Nothing has changed, Kim was never going to nuke anyone, the only reason the rhetoric escalated was because of the orange idiots big mouth.

That's not true. Japan put a 100 dollar transfer limit of money from Japans banks to North Korea a few years ago. That is when it all begin and also being caught with ships with drugs at Japan's ports. Japan now keeps the ships.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Says the soldier ,you have blood on your hands, I don't..

Take it from me. You don't want it. But you keep cheering for it because it hurts Trump. It's not a good look.

I called Trump out for escalating the situation in the first place, Icalled him put for propping up the little dictator and giving him the royal tour, trump was advised by literally the entire intelligence community to leave it yet his ego got in the way.

Kim was never going to disarm, you would have to have had a lobotomy to believe he would, Kim needs containment not praise.

You have no idea what you are talking about. "Containment" only allowed him to advance his chem and nuke ability. Do you teach school kids ?
edit on 0300000055432019-03-06T00:43:55-06:00435503am12 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

Soldiers don't think for themselves they follow orders.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Take it from me. You don't want it. But you keep cheering for it because it hurts Trump. It's not a good look.

I called Trump out for escalating the situation in the first place, Icalled him put for propping up the little dictator and giving him the royal tour, trump was advised by literally the entire intelligence community to leave it yet his ego got in the way.

Kim was never going to disarm, you would have to have had a lobotomy to believe he would, Kim needs containment not praise.

You have no idea what you are talking about. "Containment" only allowed him to advance his chem and nuke ability. Do you teach school kids ?

So living in Japan makes you master of all knowledge...

Perhaps you think you know a lot more than you do.
edit on 6-3-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sinistra

I mean, if North Korea launches nukes and kills millions, you can fist-pump and say, "Booyah! I was right! Orange man failed!"

*shrugs at the insanity*

Exactly the same you guys were hoping for when Obama made a deal with Iran.
Oh the irony

Obama ARMED Iran. OBAMA FUNDED IRAN!

JEZUS!

Of course he did. Black man bad!!!

Two pages in and the left starts with the race card.

Guess you lost the argument, couldn't accept that Trump was trying to bring about peace, and tried to detract by using the race card.

For 40 years all presidents have tried the same thing and all that's been gained is that North Korea got nukes.

Trump tries something different than the failures from before and the left can't accept or even deal with it.

That is utter rubbish, when the Rocket man saga was going on your fellow right wingers were calling for preemptive nuclear strikes on nth Korea, and now you are saying because we called Trump out then and we're calling him out now and your response is the left wants to be nuked, cmon you're smarter than that at least I think you are .

And here we have an honest statement. We called him out then, we call him out now... and the rest of us can imagine that no matter what he does you'll call him out in the future. You just described the past 2 years of the left's agenda. Very concise and I'm glad you recognize what's happening. Shame you perpetuate it.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

Soldiers don't think for themselves they follow orders.

First, the fact you think they cannot do both, tells me a lot about you, your position in life, and the positions you posit on ATS.
As every worker is akin to a soldier if we look at the military as it equates to a multi tiered business.

Second, soldiers do not have the ability to declare war. That is on the shoulders of the commanders.
Going to the multi tiered business analogy that would be the supervisors, or business owners/BOD/share holders.

Your point, like a sieve, doesn't hold water.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   

*shrugs at the insanity*

Oh the irony

JEZUS!

Guess you lost the argument, couldn't accept that Trump was trying to bring about peace, and tried to detract by using the race card.

For 40 years all presidents have tried the same thing and all that's been gained is that North Korea got nukes.

Trump tries something different than the failures from before and the left can't accept or even deal with it.

That is utter rubbish, when the Rocket man saga was going on your fellow right wingers were calling for preemptive nuclear strikes on nth Korea, and now you are saying because we called Trump out then and we're calling him out now and your response is the left wants to be nuked, cmon you're smarter than that at least I think you are .

Jesus, how can one be so oblivious to their own hypocrisy? In summary, Trump first took a strong "We won't back down" approach and the left calls him out on it! It does however result in bringing Kim Jong Un to the table. Trump now having achieved some leverage chooses to utilize diplomacy to ease tensions on the Korean Peninsula and guess what..the left calls him out on it! You're so blinded by your Trump Derangement Syndrome that you don't even notice when actually proving our points for us!

edit on 6-3-2019 by Anathros because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Keep following him into oblivion, it's your choice.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 01:25 AM
link   

You're right about one thing war is a bussiness, in the words of megadeath... Killing is my business and business is good, I take it you're another soldier.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Anathros

Let me know when you learn to form a coherent argument.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 01:41 AM
link   

You're right about one thing war is a bussiness, in the words of megadeath... Killing is my business and business is good, I take it you're another soldier.

You take it incorrectly. I only had one recruiter call, from the Marines. Physical altercations are not my style.
I work in the arts.

I'm just not so disconnected to buy what you attempt to sell.
en.wikipedia.org...(song)

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Well suffice to say it's quite bizarre being called a warmonger by those who make their living waging war...

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Well suffice to say it's quite bizarre being called a warmonger by those who make their living waging war...

As they have lived it, is it bizarre when they hear their superiors comments echoed by you?

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 02:08 AM
link   

No, but it does allow me to understand what it means to have a President who surrounds himself of advisors that think best for the American people, not just the power hunger gungho warriors that have stock in the companies that make war material.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anathros

*shrugs at the insanity*

Oh the irony

JEZUS!

Jesus, how can one be so oblivious to their own hypocrisy? In summary, Trump first took a strong "We won't back down" approach and the left calls him out on it! It does however result in bringing Kim Jong Un to the table. Trump now having achieved some leverage chooses to utilize diplomacy to ease tensions on the Korean Peninsula and guess what..the left calls him out on it! You're so blinded by your Trump Derangement Syndrome that you don't even notice when actually proving our points for us!

that's what I've been saying, and members here think I know it all, not true, I know a patriot President when I see one.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Let me know when you learn to form a coherent argument.

It seemed coherent to me. I'll explain it to you if it wasn't clear. I used your post to illustrate your unhealthy need to criticize President Trump at every turn. It amazes me that after two years of "resistance mode" you guys are still able to exhibit that fake rage. I pity you and the #notmypresident and #orangemanbad crowds. Was that coherent enough? You won't get an argument from me though. Unlike the left, I don't suffer the disorder where I mindlessly express resistance without good reason.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 02:23 AM
link   

No, but it does allow me to understand what it means to have a President who surrounds himself of advisors that think best for the American people, not just the power hunger gungho warriors that have stock in the companies that make war material.

Has he taken any advice at all from his advisors? Seems to me he sacks anyone who doesn't agree with him, filling his staff with yes men does not exactly qualify with taking advice now does it.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Of course you think it sounds coherent, most crazy people have no idea they are crazy...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join